India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Connecting Hearts !! (Page 2)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
You must shed some light on this one - forget about MKAP, forget about K and P, think about a real life situation. Are you truly convinced that an egoistic, dominating and aggressive man like K can give up his stand so easily. I may be generalising but isn't it that usually older men married to trophy wives behave like a putty? And not a man who thinks that he is god's gift to mankind.Or is K in awe of P's educated status that he has become so pliant. 

You may say that this is true love but does love means a total transformation even beyond recognition?

Have you noticed how P deals with K.? She pauses, modulates her voices, tones down her body language and then talks to K. I find it artificial and condescending. I am not even sure who does that P or PG. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

You must shed some light on this one - forget about MKAP, forget about K and P, think about a real life situation. Are you truly convinced that an egoistic, dominating and aggressive man like K can give up his stand so easily. I may be generalising but isn't it that usually older men married to trophy wives behave like a putty? And not a man who thinks that he is god's gift to mankind.Or is K in awe of P's educated status that he has become so pliant. 

You may say that this is true love but does love means a total transformation even beyond recognition?

Have you noticed how P deals with K.? She pauses, modulates her voices, tones down her body language and then talks to K. I find it artificial and condescending. I am not even sure who does that P or PG

Iam not understanding what's ur problem.... Ur thinking is directed towards a particular direction which is not Ok atleast for me. Why, Ppl in real life does change...K's change came gradually, or he has goodness in him from the starting. He waited for the girl to accept him wholeheartedly...not like other men in TN.He fought for tht all these while n when they r happy, u guys want them to hv some rifts between them just to hv KICK in the show.
@ underlned... what r u coming to say by this.... What's artificial  there????... all I can see a wife who accepted this man wholeheartedly n wants to run a family with him. Any woman will want her husband out of problems... She expects problems with the trait he took for earning. so she wants to be a good wife n tells him tht what she feels is right n he trying to understand the motive. there is no srtificial there... she spoke to Lord Krishna the other day n said tht she will be understanding n support him... I felt tht she was doing the same.Shocked

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hi tanthya........
nice posttt .......i always like the way u describe the scne ......it makes it more intensee ......
regarding the kriyaa scne i wanted it to be a bit larger ..krishna shouldnt have agreed so fast and pratigya should have explained moreee ..........
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

[QUOTE=Mili97]You must shed some light on this one - forget about MKAP, forget about K and P, think about a real life situation. Are you truly convinced that an egoistic, dominating and aggressive man like K can give up his stand so easily. I may be generalising but isn't it that usually older men married to trophy wives behave like a putty? And not a man who thinks that he is god's gift to mankind.Or is K in awe of P's educated status that he has become so pliant. 

Have you noticed how P deals with K.? She pauses, modulates her voices, tones down her body language and then talks to K. I find it artificial and condescending. I am not even sure who does that P or PG

Iam not understanding what's ur problem.... Ur thinking is directed towards a particular direction which is not Ok atleast for me. Why, Ppl in real life does change...K's change came gradually, or he has goodness in him from the starting. He waited for the girl to accept him wholeheartedly...not like other men in TN.He fought for tht all these while n when they r happy, u guys want them to hv some rifts between them just to hv KICK in the show.
@ underlned... what r u coming to say by this.... What's artificial  there????... all I can see a wife who accepted this man wholeheartedly n wants to run a family with him. Any woman will want her husband out of problems... She expects problems with the trait he took for earning. so she wants to be a good wife n tells him tht what she feels is right n he trying to understand the motive. there is no srtificial there... she spoke to Lord Krishna the other day n said tht she will be understanding n support him... I felt tht she was doing the same.Shocked

I have abs no prob. Only any change cannot be so total, some bits here and there are okay. usually personalities go thru a very drastic change after a tragedy. When I talk about P or K , I consider the context of a feudal society and not just a love story. I talk about the  class of society who still believe in ancient code of conduct for women. Plz do not take this personally as i am the last person to deliberately hurt anyone. I read and understand the raw and not so nice aspects of Indian society and hence expected MKAP to show the true pic of what happens in the hinterland of India. Can you believe it, only in 2day's newspaper it has come that the only female judge of Sup Court has listed her d'ters as liabilities. As a fantasy, MKAP is doing fine. The reality bit is not so convincing. Infact I wish all men were as nice as K and all women were as lucky as P but it is not so.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Have you noticed how P deals with K.? She pauses, modulates her voices, tones down her body language and then talks to K. I find it artificial and condescending. I am not even sure who does that P or PG. 

If we are going to talk about real life, Milli...Then Yes !! I have seen many overly Aggressive males turn a typical harassed husband at home...They follow their wife's  order's without even a whimper ... So I can understand Krishna's  attitude..But I however do not accept that he is all the time bending..There are times when he stands apart from Pratigya ..Like the time Pratigya lodged a FIR against   Thakur's or when He explodes on coming to know that Mats do no want Thakur's in on the wedding...

As for Love or true love..There is a saying  that True love makes a scoundrel  out of s Gentle man and a Gentle man out of thief....That's the power of love..

We have not yet seen a transformed Krishna..He is evolving  but he is yet to be transformed..what we are seeing  are the layer's in Krishna's make up ...

I think it is Pooja Gor...even I had mentioned this ..that she adopts a  very sweet tone which jars and sounds false...it would be better if she reverted to using her real tone and stop using this falsetto..

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

hey Tanths... your posts are so realistic.... even if the episode is boring.... ur posts make it more interesting...

lubbed the chavani chummi part.... Im actually missing his chummi sessions...

cant understand.... why cant Adarsh answer Komal properly.... so sweeetly she asked him and he couldnt answer her...  Angry

KL,

Even I am curious..wht cant this Sax's give a direct reply to any question's thrown a them...y'day when Krishna was asking ..what was the right job for an uneducated man like him...we see Pratigya keeping her lips zipped...

Komal wants to know whether he has feeling or not..and all he can come up with is ..I have to sleep..Angry

Sax  tells Nainaji..give ur necklace to Komal...Nainaji instead of  using this opportunity to reveal the financial constraints...says will give chain...

and they have the nerve to ask "Hey bhagwan, yeh Hamare saath hi kyun hotha hai"

PristineSoul

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

hey Tanths... your posts are so realistic.... even if the episode is boring.... ur posts make it more interesting...

cant understand.... why cant Adarsh answer Komal properly.... so sweeetly she asked him and he couldnt answer her...  Angry

KL,

Even I am curious..wht cant this Sax's give a direct reply to any question's thrown a them...y'day when Krishna was asking ..what was the right job for an uneducated man like him...we see Pratigya keeping her lips zipped...

Komal wants to know whether he has feeling or not..and all he can come up with is ..I have to sleep..Angry

Sax  tells Nainaji..give ur necklace to Komal...Nainaji instead of  using this opportunity to reveal the financial constraints...says will give chain...

and they have the nerve to ask "Hey bhagwan, yeh Hamare saath hi kyun hotha hai"

The most glaring answer is that they dont find it in books and are left speechless when asked the obvious.  They have the theory to lecture but no solutions to those theories. 

PristineSoul

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

KL,

The most glaring answer is that they dont find it in books and are left speechless when asked the obvious.  They have the theory to lecture but no solutions to those theories. 

No wonder..they become so clueless and starting running around in circles when crisis hits them..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index