Connecting Hearts !! (Page 11)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Bonjour Madame Tanths
Always love your posts .
Before I say anything let me just say that everyone has valid points and they have stated them brilliantly. I may not agree with all of them but I'm left with something to think about.
The cvs made a mess of the A situ and really I don' t think anyone could gave learned anything from that fiasco. However I like the way they are progressing with KP. I don' t think that they need to show a rift between them just to follow some formula. Friction for the sake of friction doesn't work for me. Splitting up and making up after every five days will not work on this show. K didn't leave P after she had his mom arrested he certainly won't leave her over the job issue.
Marriage is hard work you either make a decision to stay and make it work or you walk out. A person can't be like a yo-yo.
I think young girls can learn from this. Marriage is not all eye locks and great make-up sex you take the good with the bad and stick it out if you love someone and if they are worth it.

Bravo Yum Mom ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Bonjour Madame Tanths
Always love your posts .
Before I say anything let me just say that everyone has valid points and they have stated them brilliantly. I may not agree with all of them but I'm left with something to think about.
The cvs made a mess of the A situ and really I don' t think anyone could gave learned anything from that fiasco. However I like the way they are progressing with KP. I don' t think that they need to show a rift between them just to follow some formula. Friction for the sake of friction doesn't work for me. Splitting up and making up after every five days will not work on this show. K didn't leave P after she had his mom arrested he certainly won't leave her over the job issue.
Marriage is hard work you either make a decision to stay and make it work or you walk out. A person can't be like a yo-yo.
I think young girls can learn from this. Marriage is not all eye locks and great make-up sex you take the good with the bad and stick it out if you love someone and if they are worth it.

Bravo Yum Mom Clap

Thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Bonjour Madame Tanths
Always love your posts .
Before I say anything else let me just say that everyone has valid points and they have stated them brilliantly. I may not agree with all of them but I'm left with something to think about.

Helllooooooooooooo Yum Mum,

Thank You, Dear !!

Yes !! The Cv's did make  a mess of Aarushi, A situation which could have been handled differently and brilliantly ..Had there been a talented actor in Aarushi's role..

The Progression is indeed nice.. Although sometimes I get a  vague feeling that Pratigya is made to don the role of Paartha to Arjuna [Krishna]..I also would like to the CV's to keep a watch over KP progression.. Let they keep it as a spousal relationship and do not turn it into a Mother and Son sort of relation { I hope you understand what I am trying to say  YM]

As for Rift ..None of us want any rift between this couple... In fact we want this couples to stay together thru thick and thin ..we DO NOT MKAP TO APE OTHER SERIALS AND FOLLOW THE TREND SET BY THOSE SERIALS>>>WE WANT MKAP TO BE THE TRENDSETTER BY NOT SEPARATING KRIYA AT ANY GIVEN POINT....Having said that, I do want to see tension, fight and squabbles happenning thanxx to their different outlooks and also I would like Krishna to stick to his stand[once in a while] and do not bend over every time...Let Pratigya bend now and then

ClapClapClapClapClap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I agree arguments are a part of marriage and we learn more about each other from them and one party can't be right all the time. P can't always be right. She must learn something from K he's not a complete idiot.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index