Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Filza.T

[QUOTE=Filza.T][

LOL yes, but its he, KriYa who motivate us to write, think and waste time on their relationships and problems na LOL
i never thought so much on my problems.as much i thought  about kriya...................LOL

thanks God, my mom doesn't know about my craze LOL my sis and brothers do and they laugh at me when i am watching the scenes again and again on YT LOL
wen d show was new in d industry.....i use to watch each epi almost 10 to 20 times online......................LOL was sooo vry attracted towards such a unique character of krishan....................EmbarrassedLOLLOL
u r lucky......no one at my home knws that im watching this.......inspite of all these,i manage to watch all the repeats chupke chupke......LOL.think i have gone mad.....over KrishnaWinkLOL

even i try that no one comes to know about it.. Embarrassed and luckily my parents dont know but my siblings do and they make fun of me regarding this obsession of mine LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Shocked

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=Filza.T][QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=Filza.T][

LOL yes, but its he, KriYa who motivate us to write, think and waste time on their relationships and problems na LOL

Shockedchupke chupke.......kaise bey..............give me soem tips............my family always catch me watching d show online....wenever pc is free..................LOLLOL
LOLLOL....thats a biiiiiiiiig story bey......only after knwing that u'll admit that  hw much im suffering to see an epi...CryLOL......dats y i visit forum at almost 6:30..wen everyone r away......LOL
hmmm so u don't want to share ur fharmulaa of sucess with us like krishna.................LOLLOLLOLLOL
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged

[

LOL i started watching it from their marriage and i do that with KriYa scenes and some nice K scenes...  watch it a number of times LOL 
you know why i love my last semester the most coz during lectures i used to be lost in KriYa thoughts LOL at times some random thing from the show would coming in my mind and i would smile which friends noticed embarrassing me.. LOL 

now all those moments are great memories for me Embarrassed 
yeah...........i'm watching d show 4m first encountr of kriya......4m that epi i was cought in d web of krishan/arhaan watever magical eyes......................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed   arhaan was  d reason that i joined d forum..........i wanted to b a part of discussions going on arhaan..................EmbarrassedLOL but lateron got some nice frnds........n i hope we chd maintain our frndship later on also............Smile

u know,last yr wen d show just started i watched some of it's epi even at 2.30 MIDNIGHT....................LOLLOL n one day mum catch me watching tv in midnight.......than u can imagine my position....................OuchLOLLOL

LOL LOL awww Pragati poor you  Hug 

i joined this forum only coz of Krishna and KriYa..  to be honest it wasn't AB who attracted me at first , it was the character K, especially his love for P that made me fell in love with this character.. i loved KriYa as well.. Embarrassed 

i was a silent reader in the beginning but then got some really great friends here and now all you guys are also a reason why i am so addicted to this forum.. this forum and show is a part of my life now.. Embarrassed LOL 

Pragati.T

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths,

TBH, did not like yesterday's episode. Pratigya seems to have a lot of idealism and no reality to her.  Only thing she harps on about what is right and wrong and does not dwell deeper into the crust of the matter.  All she knows that is not right and needs to be addressed.  She is not prepared to listen to others and see that there are other ways to do stuff which may not fall under righteousness but at the same time it is not illegal or wrong.

She never comes with a solution and yet she continues to harp on right and wrong.  What has made her such an expert of life that it is her way or the high way.  She is unfamiliar with the real world as Krishna is to civilised world. 

I hoping for some longer tifff between the two and not lasting one episode.  What Krishna said is true that without showing strength and assertiveness ppl will tramp all over you. Yet Pratigya dismissed this and went on how truth is worshipped and liars are the devil.

I dont want Pratigya to turn Krishna into her papa and that to me seems her mission to make him just like her father. 

Also, may be its just me but do you think Prats voice has become much more sweeter in recent times.  I am finding it too sugary and slightly offputting.

Moral Police Ban Jayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pratigya.Party

hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

[

LOL i started watching it from their marriage and i do that with KriYa scenes and some nice K scenes...  watch it a number of times LOL 
you know why i love my last semester the most coz during lectures i used to be lost in KriYa thoughts LOL at times some random thing from the show would coming in my mind and i would smile which friends noticed embarrassing me.. LOL 

yeah...........i'm watching d show 4m first encountr of kriya......4m that epi i was cought in d web of krishan/arhaan watever magical eyes......................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed   arhaan was  d reason that i joined d forum..........i wanted to b a part of discussions going on arhaan..................EmbarrassedLOL but lateron got some nice frnds........n i hope we chd maintain our frndship later on also............Smile

u know,last yr wen d show just started i watched some of it's epi even at 2.30 MIDNIGHT....................LOLLOL n one day mum catch me watching tv in midnight.......than u can imagine my position....................OuchLOLLOL

i joined this forum only coz of Krishna and KriYa..  to be honest it wasn't AB who attracted me at first , it was the character K, especially his love for P that made me fell in love with this character.. i loved KriYa as well.. Embarrassed 

i was a silent reader in the beginning but then got some really great friends here and now all you guys are also a reason why i am so addicted to this forum.. this forum and show is a part of my life now.. Embarrassed LOL 
why pooor me..........u mean my condition.............LOLLOL welll i can't say whetehr it was krishna or arhaan but i joined d forum to get d news on arhaan and krishan both.......................LOLLOL sp interview sof arhaan.......as now can't depend on sbs..................AngryAngryOuchOuch  yeah......i must say...evn i'm coming to d forum just to chat with my frnds....otherwise show is going no where....................OuchSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaFilza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

[

why pooor me..........u mean my condition.............LOLLOL welll i can't say whetehr it was krishna or arhaan but i joined d forum to get d news on arhaan and krishan both.......................LOLLOL sp interview sof arhaan.......as now can't depend on sbs..................Ouch  yeah......i must say...evn i'm coming to d forum just to chat with my frnds....otherwise show is going no where....................OuchSleepy

yeah your condition when your mom caught you.. LOL LOL 

i did lose interest in the show after YKW and Shakti's marriage but now with some signs that this track will end i am actually enjoying the show these days especially KriYa and K's track.. LOL

Edited by Filza.T - 29 December 2010 at 8:08am

Pragati.T

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Filza.T][

i never thought so much on my problems.as much i thought  about kriya...................LOL

thanks God, my mom doesn't know about my craze LOL my sis and brothers do and they laugh at me when i am watching the scenes again and again on YT LOL
wen d show was new in d industry.....i use to watch each epi almost 10 to 20 times online......................LOL was sooo vry attracted towards such a unique character of krishan....................EmbarrassedLOLLOL
u r lucky......no one at my home knws that im watching this.......inspite of all these,i manage to watch all the repeats chupke chupke......LOL.think i have gone mad.....over KrishnaWinkLOL

even i try that no one comes to know about it.. Embarrassed and luckily my parents dont know but my siblings do and they make fun of me regarding this obsession of mine LOL 
here only my cousins n frnds knw it n they always say that im mad....LOL.......but they dont knw hw much mad im....LOL.lyk u all,me too watch the 2.30 repeat....but wenevr i stay upto 2.30,my dad wakes up at 2.25 n say to go to sleep.....but lucky me....i'll only go after half an hour...Wink
@paru:will take tuiton for u...ROFL

Filza.Pragati.T

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Bonjour Madame Tanths
Always love your posts .
Before I say anything else let me just say that everyone has valid points and they have stated them brilliantly. I may not agree with all of them but I'm left with something to think about.
The cvs made a mess of the A situ and really I don' t think anyone could gave learned anything from that fiasco. However I like the way they are progressing with KP. I don' t think that they need to show a rift between them just to follow some formula. Friction for the sake of friction doesn't work for me. Splitting up and making up after every five days will not work on this show. K didn't leave P after she had his mom arrested he certainly won't leave her over the job issue.
Marriage is hard work you either make a decision to stay and make it work or you walk out. A person can't be like a yo-yo.
I think young girls can learn from this. Marriage is not all eye locks and great make-up sex you take the good with the bad and stick it out if you love someone and if they are worth it.

Edited by yummimommy - 29 December 2010 at 9:24am

babithajtanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index