Pratigya

Connecting Hearts !! - Page 6

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Extremely sorry for digressing but just wanted to inform you all that PRATHA, the prodn house and the channel  are in trouble for showing excessive violence against women. Since I don't watch that show, I will be not able to elaborate. Just saw this bit as breaking news on TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

😆 yes, but its he, KriYa who motivate us to write, think and waste time on their relationships and problems na 😆

i never thought so much on my problems.as much i thought  about kriya...................😆😆
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mili97

Extremely sorry for digressing but just wanted to inform you all that PRATHA, the prodn house and the channel  are in trouble for showing excessive violence against women. Since I don't watch that show, I will be not able to elaborate. Just saw this bit as breaking news on TV.

Who has lodged the complaint ??
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

is there ny bad news about pratigya also.................😕
-Sheena- thumbnail

Neither do I watch this show but is this show a success? Not heard much about it and does this serial show more violence than Pratigya..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

gr88 discussion is going here.............👍🏼 from last few episodes cv's r giving us chance to have some healthy n important discussions............i'm loving everyone's posts......but was surprised with filza's post...............like sathya di said.........😆 kya hua filza........training le hai kya..........humka bhi dedioo bey...........😆 

okkk on serious note......cv's has done a gr888 job by creating a couple like kriya..vry realistic ............ppl can relate with them......spe with krishna..........his approachh is not idealistic but is vry realistic.......n thats y his characte ris so popular among viewers apart his love for prats........krishan's realistic apporoach also a reason of ppl liking d character..........    

Not only  KRIYA , Paro...Even the Thakur's  are quite realistic and so is Aman..we have seen such educated trickster's  in real life too..it is such real character's who makes us fall in lub with MKAP.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i never thought so much on my problems.as much i thought  about kriya...................😆😆

me too..!!  😆  first thing i have to do in the morning when i wake up is check forum.. and then its this show that occupies my mind whole day 😆  
my brothers think i am crazy whole day am at forum, discussing a fictional show 😆
tanthya thumbnail

is there ny bad news about pratigya also.................😕

I hope not !!😕😕
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

agree with u all........

filza.......kya hua yaar???????i was shocked to read ur POV.......awsom!!!!!
i lub the way the CVs r showing the gradual strengthening of KriYa bonding n the blows they have to face n shove off while travelling together....a perfect match of realism with idealism...precisely saying,they COMPLIMENT each other very well.....eventho in y'day epi,i didnt lyk krishna calming down so easily,after reading everyone's comments,nw i understand.......krishna's world revolves arround prats' happiness....there is no other way to make her happy........if he can change this much for her happiness,he can defo revive in to a new man.......without tampering his inner self.....

Azi 🤗    how are you?  

thanks!

true..! i love the way their relationship is moving forward.. and recently KriYa scenes have been really nice so am in love with them all over again 😳 
tanthya thumbnail

bz of K.............😲 i thought he has no knowlege about litrature..........😆😆 

He has knowledge about lub and romance ..isse se zyada aur kya chahiye ..😆😆