India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Connecting Hearts !!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Opposites attract, but after marriage, opposites attack. Most of the time, we are attracted to people who don't have the things that we have. Incompatibility is why we get married, but it's also used as a reason to divorce. Incompatibility is just a lack of communication. If we just try to love [our spouse] the way we want to be loved, we are in trouble. Unless you communicate, it's difficult to know how to love another person.
--Dr. Charles Lowery.

It is a chilly night, there is a nip in the air  ....and we are at the Thakur House...

Krishna is all alone and in  contemplation  on the Terrace, Pratigya walks rubbing her hands to warm herself up * Baba give her  chavani chummi and warm her * ..Krishna gets disturbed  just by sensing  that she is in the vicinity But he does not turn back and acknowledge her..Pratigya pauses for long seconds * She probably was waiting for band baja to herald her arrival* Then she slowly and leisurely makes her way towards him, stands near him gives a assessing look then opens the gambit "Why are you standing here ? * woh mannat poora kar raha hai..Really Silly girl...he is angry and hurt and wants to be alone...You cant understand this * Come down or u catch a cold" But Krishna is not in the mood to obey , He refuses "No !! I'm all right here If I go inside ..My Head will get heated ..You Go..I am ok here..I'll come later "..he  walks off and sits on the bed , all hunched and lost ..Pratigya looks at him and she too follows him to the bed * Following the vachan's of Marriage to the T...*

Krishna gets a tad restless by her proximity and does not even look at her , Pratigya Softly " Are You still angry at me ? [Krishna gives a side long look effectively conveying his hurt,Pratigya lays her hands on his arms] What's the matter ? Tell me !! Why are you angry " Krishna still not looking at her " Why will I be angry on You? I am not angry , But Do tell me one thing ..You  are always teaching everything * EVERYTHING !!! Shockedwhat's right ? What's wrong? What should be done? and what  should not be done ? I can do  what I have learnt, I am not educated like your Father or Brother , Then How do you expect me to do the  white collar job..Just tell me " Pratigya " I am happy that you went out and began to work on my behest , but the method you employed to earn  is wrong and if you too follow the same path as followed by Bauji and Brother ..What's the difference between you and ur  bauji/Shakthi Bhaiyya * He has a heart full of love , They don't *..Krishna just crackles "What difference are you talking about ??You wanted me to earn money and I am earning it , PERIOD !!" Pratigya will not let him off the hook so easily , she endeavors to enlighten him "Krishna, It's just not about earning, It's about self- respect, It's about you turning into a Good Man " Krishna is exasperated "How to make you grasp what I am saying * That will be a monumental task, Baba...The Sax's are obstinate mules who refuse to understand and accept reality ..They are content to stay in cuckoo land * You have to change your way of thinking * The world will come to an end...But the sax's will never change* this is not a wrong path, This is the aggressive path  [Pratigya gives  Oh ! really look ]...Society  is scared of Aggressive people  else if you bend even slightly, they will knock you off  [TRUE !!] You come out of your fantasy land and understand the reality " ..Pratigya " No ! Krishna..The truth is  even today Truth is worshiped * Bingo Pratigya..Truth IS worshiped but is not practiced..There is a distinction see* and Lies are burnt *Krishna did not lie* And If I don't tell about the right and wrong, then who will [A soft glow on Krishna face on hearing this] and if I cant make you understand the difference between Truth and lies,Right and wrong then how can I assert firmly and confidently that I am your wife {the glow turns brighter ] what's the meaning of marriage when there is no mutual understanding" [The Glow on Krishna's face is full blown luminescence] " Krishna with a smile " I understood !! I  understood ur words , My methods are wrong ain't it ? Then I will  find another method which will come up to your expectation, Alright"  Pratigya nods happily ..Krishna holds her chin "Then give a smile , Dear ..I understood  what you were trying to convey..Now give a big smile " Pratigya gives a Cheshire cat grin ..Krishna " Now that's what I wanted" * You don't want chavani Chummi and  other Ahem Ahem's *..Pratigya goes into his arms and he envelops her within him..Both smile happily..

What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen each other in all labour, to minister to each other in all sorrow, to share with each other in all gladness, to be one with each other in the silent unspoken memories?
-- George Eliot

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakriya_sruthilakshmi_paissweety007abcd2Filza.suk4hussainramsoPragati.TPristineSoul-Sheena-....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
ur theards makes d scene more interesting .....................i like d dway thy both are trying 2 understand each otehr............n r devloping as a couple.........not like b4 weh both likes to stiks on their own point n ignores other one to lisen.............i'm liking d way cv's r showing diffrence in the thinking of both of them....one is on d real side n otehr on d ideal side...............but to b honest,i like krishan's P.O.V..........not sayin that hez ryt but his approach towards things is vry realistic n ppl in real life chd connect with him..........pratigya on other side is ryt n ideal in her  thinking but i personally can't connect with her thoughts.........bz we all are human beings n we can't b true n ryt all d time......it's human beings who do mistakes n not god........thats y krishna's apparoach 2wards things moght not b ideal but it appeal's to many viwers,............wats say.....?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naPristineSoul

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Hi Tanths,

TBH, did not like yesterday's episode. Pratigya seems to have a lot of idealism and no reality to her.  Only thing she harps on about what is right and wrong and does not dwell deeper into the crust of the matter.  All she knows that is not right and needs to be addressed.  She is not prepared to listen to others and see that there are other ways to do stuff which may not fall under righteousness but at the same time it is not illegal or wrong.

She never comes with a solution and yet she continues to harp on right and wrong.  What has made her such an expert of life that it is her way or the high way.  She is unfamiliar with the real world as Krishna is to civilised world. 

I hoping for some longer tifff between the two and not lasting one episode.  What Krishna said is true that without showing strength and assertiveness ppl will tramp all over you. Yet Pratigya dismissed this and went on how truth is worshipped and liars are the devil.

I dont want Pratigya to turn Krishna into her papa and that to me seems her mission to make him just like her father. 

Also, may be its just me but do you think Prats voice has become much more sweeter in recent times.  I am finding it too sugary and slightly offputting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMili27tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

ur theards makes d scene more interesting .....................i like d dway thy both are trying 2 understand each otehr............n r devloping as a couple.........not like b4 weh both likes to stiks on their own point n ignores other one to lisen.............i'm liking d way cv's r showing diffrence in the thinking of both of them....one is on d real side n otehr on d ideal side...............but to b honest,i like krishan's P.O.V..........not sayin that hez ryt but his approach towards things is vry realistic n ppl in real life chd connect with him..........pratigya on other side is ryt n ideal in her  thinking but i personally can't connect with her thoughts.........bz we all are human beings n we can't b true n ryt all d time......it's human beings who do mistakes n not god........thats y krishna's apparoach 2wards things moght not b ideal but it appeal's to many viwers,............wats say.....?

Paro...

We like Krishna's view bec his views are closer to reality ..his views reflect the actual going's on in the society.....He sees the society as it is ...

I cannot connect with Pratigya's views either ...she  clings to the ideals which do not have a place in the contemporary world ...

na9naPristineSoulPragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Paro...

We like Krishna's view bec his views are closer to reality ..his views reflect the actual going's on in the society.....He sees the society as it is ...

I cannot connect with Pratigya's views either ...she  clings to the ideals which do not have a place in the contemporary world ...
exactly.....not saying that shez wrong in her ideology......but krishna's apporach 2wards things is quite infact vry realistic........n thats d interesting thing in his character..........in real life alos ppl don't like to interfier in others matters for ryt or wrong...........this is wat krishan is doing in kesar's case.....he knows it's illigal but still as long as it's not affecting his n prats life he prefered to stay silent in d whole issue..........
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths,

TBH, did not like yesterday's episode. Pratigya seems to have a lot of idealism and no reality to her.  Only thing she harps on about what is right and wrong and does not dwell deeper into the crust of the matter.  All she knows that is not right and needs to be addressed.  She is not prepared to listen to others and see that there are other ways to do stuff which may not fall under righteousness but at the same time it is not illegal or wrong.

She never comes with a solution and yet she continues to harp on right and wrong.  What has made her such an expert of life that it is her way or the high way.  She is unfamiliar with the real world as Krishna is to civilised world. 

I hoping for some longer tifff between the two and not lasting one episode.  What Krishna said is true that without showing strength and assertiveness ppl will tramp all over you. Yet Pratigya dismissed this and went on how truth is worshipped and liars are the devil.

I dont want Pratigya to turn Krishna into her papa and that to me seems her mission to make him just like her father. 

Also, may be its just me but do you think Prats voice has become much more sweeter in recent times.  I am finding it too sugary and slightly offputting.

Hi Star,

Agree with you Star, Pratigya is  Idealism personified without an ounce of reality in her.. As you said she says that this is right and this is wrong..but she never indicates or gives a blueprint to the right path ..She is a weather vane..she will point at the direction but will not show the way to go  in that direction ....If one asks her  as to teh right direction, she will come up with a bland face..

I do want friction between these couple ..but one where Pratigya gets a dose of reality , more importantly learns from it ...instead of  using  the ostrich in the sand approach.  In other words I want Krishna to be the teacher and Pratigya learn from him..

Not only U Star even I have felt that her voice has become saccharine sweet and artificial ...can be taken in limited dose but unpalatable in large doses.

Aerynhussainramso-Sheena-

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

hey Tanths... your posts are so realistic.... even if the episode is boring.... ur posts make it more interesting...

lubbed the chavani chummi part.... Im actually missing his chummi sessions...

cant understand.... why cant Adarsh answer Komal properly.... so sweeetly she asked him and he couldnt answer her...  Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths,

Hi Star,

Agree with you Star, Pratigya is  Idealism personified without an ounce of reality in her.. As you said she says that this is right and this is wrong..but she never indicates or gives a blueprint to the right path ..She is a weather vane..she will point at the direction but will not show the way to go  in that direction ....If one asks her  as to teh right direction, she will come up with a bland face..

I do want friction between these couple ..but one where Pratigya gets a dose of reality , more importantly learns from it ...instead of  using  the ostrich in the sand approach.  In other words I want Krishna to be the teacher and Pratigya learn from him..

Not only U Star even I have felt that her voice has become saccharine sweet and artificial ...can be taken in limited dose but unpalatable in large doses.

Me too waiting for that too Tanths, where Krishna is the teacher and Pratigya is the disciple.  But I dont think it will happen as this show is based on Mann Ki Awaaz...  The ony time we saw that was when he gave that trust speech. 

Pratigya too needs to grow as a character but they are not making her grow.  Her groW*H seems to be stagnate and that she has reached her optimum and we all should work towards the goal.

I thought I was the only one who was getting infuriated with her tone.  Glad to know I am not alone in this.  PG needs to work on her voice modulation if this is going to be her tone from now on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index