India-Forums

Nehaa mehta (a.ka godess parvati ofIs not Single..

suraj1990 Newbie
suraj1990
suraj1990

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Nehaa Ur "The Shiva Mistry " bengali film was very good..an ur chemistery...was just sizziling with amit ghosh..we love u both..plz do the film with him again ..we love ur parining..

Its True That Nehaa Mehta  aka..(godess parvati of kahnai hamre mahbharat Ki.) is dating 1 of her c0-actr oF kahnai hamre mahbharat Ki..I D'nt whose that...But, Have heard that She is going to get engaed by the end of 2011....

God Ab Iska SHiv Kaun hai.....

On Television..I Loved Your Mrunal jain (Aka.krishna,) Nehaa Mehta(godess Parvati) Rloved youranjeet Chauhan(aka shiva) combined shoot of you all three..were osssom...from there i loved your an Mrunal Jain(paring ) rather than Ranjeet chauhan....

Plz We would Loved To see You back on television With Mrunal Jain or Shashank Vyas...

Edited by suraj1990 - 29 December 2010 at 1:09am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top