vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Originally posted by vids08

can't agree with you more! This track makes more sense!

Or may be they will all take turns at being PsychoticROFL

@ bold ---ROFLROFLROFL

I can see this happening already. Currenly the way I see it - Divya is seriously psychotic. I mean look at her actions. She's so envious & possessive - doesn't want Sid talking to Nivi and now has successfully begun to isolate Sid from others starting with Nivi!!! I feel sorry for Sid on so many level. Granted the man made some mistakes but being wedded to Divya was the worst form of punishment for the poor bloke!!! LOL 

So yes, I wouldn't be suprised if he has finally lost it and has become psychotic. Personally, I would like him to be the stalker. This would spice things up & I always thought Sid looked freakin hot when angry!!! Embarrassed. I see Nivi making progress and doing a decent job of gradually moving on but Sid is still conflicted. His pain is visible. I guess he must still be in shock for things happened so quickly and he never really got a proper closure.

Seriously, I'm starting to think that their mansion should be called "Psychotic Soods Pagalkhana"!! LOL

Completely agree with you!

Nivedita is slowly moving on and starting to have feelings for her doting, charming husband. Why on earth should Viren turn crazy at this point? He should be the happiest member of the household right? Confused
Exactly!!! This is what I think - the writers of CCBM are super confused and in their confusion they are confusing us viewers!!! Logic seems to evade these guys!! LOL 

If you notice this show has everything in multiples.
2 person fall in love with same guy/ girl
2 person had heart attack
2 weddings
multiple suicidal tendencies
even the RK pendant was in duplicateLOL
why should psychotic behaviour be only for one - should be double dose of that tooLOLLOL
Thank god there's only one Chand, nahi to uska bhi duplicate bana dete.Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Iluvccbm2priyankabassivandipaiAlariamittusinghtamushiShayafanAlphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged

@ bold ---ROFLROFLROFL

I can see this happening already. Currenly the way I see it - Divya is seriously psychotic. I mean look at her actions. She's so envious & possessive - doesn't want Sid talking to Nivi and now has successfully begun to isolate Sid from others starting with Nivi!!! I feel sorry for Sid on so many level. Granted the man made some mistakes but being wedded to Divya was the worst form of punishment for the poor bloke!!! LOL 

So yes, I wouldn't be suprised if he has finally lost it and has become psychotic. Personally, I would like him to be the stalker. This would spice things up & I always thought Sid looked freakin hot when angry!!! Embarrassed. I see Nivi making progress and doing a decent job of gradually moving on but Sid is still conflicted. His pain is visible. I guess he must still be in shock for things happened so quickly and he never really got a proper closure.

Seriously, I'm starting to think that their mansion should be called "Psychotic Soods Pagalkhana"!! LOL

Nivedita is slowly moving on and starting to have feelings for her doting, charming husband. Why on earth should Viren turn crazy at this point? He should be the happiest member of the household right? Confused
Exactly!!! This is what I think - the writers of CCBM are super confused and in their confusion they are confusing us viewers!!! Logic seems to evade these guys!! LOL 

2 weddings
why should psychotic behaviour be only for one - should be double dose of that tooLOLLOL

I agree.  If sid is stalker then he will also have some space in screen.  If viren doing psychotic then sid will be a member of the sood like CC, VD not a lead N Nivi and viren can help sid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

I agree with you.
No offence to Siddharth fans BUT i would like to see Siddharth as the stalker
it would seriously be interesting & omg! Nivi stuck in between Viren & Siddharth.

Definitely! If they show that Siddharth still loves Nivedita and is therefore stalking her, it would serve Divya right for being such a jealous fool. She needs a dose of reality and I don't wish to see her happy at this point. Maybe when Viren finds out that his brother is still madly in love with his wife he'll get obsessive?? Hmm that kinda makes sense...but I also agree with some people here that the makers have no idea yet how to end this mystery or who the stalker will be! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariavids08

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ROFL

@ bold ---ROFLROFLROFL

2 weddings

HugA big hug from me to you........ lol I have not laughed so hard in a long time...thanks for your witty post!!!!!!

Alaria

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

ROFL

[QUOTE=Ashly19][QUOTE=Nu_Adu][QUOTE=Ashly19][QUOTE

HugA big hug from me to you........ lol I have not laughed so hard in a long time...thanks for your witty post!!!!!!
Welcome dear! Just trying to lighten up the mood. LOL
I read your analysis in the other thread. Lovely writing,Thanks for that.
Hugs/ Vidya
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

@ bold ---ROFLROFLROFL

2 weddings

ROFLgood one!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariavids08

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged

@ bold ---ROFLROFLROFL

2 weddings
Nice one !!!! .

I am really really hoping for Sid to be the stalker.

Alaria

Go to top