India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Most Complicated Drama - AJMBHK

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I personally feel that this drama is really complicated and the relationship shown is this serial is really problematic.

Starting with Laali. She was first married to a guy Ganesiya but was later sold by her parents where she meets Shekar. She marries Shekar and later lost her memory and years later show her living as a wife for a doctor. As for Shekar, he has his first wife Siddheshwari and he later marries Laali. Rekha was first married to a guy from the same village where he was accidentally killed in a car accident by Shekar. She next was scheduled to marry Madhur but it stopped on the wedding day and she later married Ranvijay. Even after that, both of them still love each another where Madhur marries Suman. Rekha divorce Ranvijay and Loha Singh the father in law to marry her???

Loha Singh used to be bad and became good after he lost his eye-sight where he wanted Laali to return to the Haveli and he later becomes bad again and eventually killing his wife. Ranvijay first had his wife where she had twin daughters. The first wife died in the fire with one of her daughter. He then married Rekha and he is living with Jamuni as husband and wife! There goes another complicated relationship. And Ranvijay's daughter is missing after the 7 years leap or has the director forgotten that such an character exist?

In my opinion, this serial is beyond acceptable and i wonder what is on the mind of the director. It used to be good but its becoming ridiculous day by day and the relationships in this serial is really complicated! Confused

Edited by vishalinie - 29 December 2010 at 12:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingratheRealDeal615telenovelle

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thats True..Its most complicated Drama I hv ever watched and now as you said it some Where seems Rediculous ...See What Director wanna show Like If you are good you will sufferShocked..Jamuni was evil for while..She had fun that time..As soon as she become Good now that girl is suffering...

So for Rekha now..Being naive she suffered and her Evil Avtaar is just not getting in my mind...Ouch
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
The relationship and the storyline have become utterly ridiculous...I agree with that.
The directors do not seem to care about what the audience thinks. They think we are stupid and don't realize what they are doing.
The relationships in this show are always negative for the longest time not positive.
It is the same story....Laali vs the bad guy/girl....who wins...Laali of course.
....CryCryCry
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

The relationship and the storyline have become utterly ridiculous...I agree with that.
The directors do not seem to care about what the audience thinks. They think we are stupid and don't realize what they are doing.
The relationships in this show are always negative for the longest time not positive.
It is the same story....Laali vs the bad guy/girl....who wins...Laali of course.
....CryCryCry

I laughed on that one (underlined sentence) real hard.  Still, the drama is wrapped up in some good storylines, that our unimaginative CVs have a hard time telling.  They do tell ... but with lots of blunders, mistakes, gaffes, in a jaggedy raggedy way, and after tripping over themselves.  In their dictionary, there is no such word as research that they should be doing on a subject before laying themselves bare to the whole world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telenovelle

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by telenovelle

....CryCryCry

I laughed on that one (underlined sentence) real hard.  Still, the drama is wrapped up in some good storylines, that our unimaginative CVs have a hard time telling.  They do tell ... but with lots of blunders, mistakes, gaffes, in a jaggedy raggedy way, and after tripping over themselves.  In their dictionary, there is no such word as research that they should be doing on a subject before laying themselves bare to the whole world.

Laali is always the winner and will always be the winner despite whatever happens. She is superhero Laali who never gives up or runs away. She is always nice to people even when they treat her badly example Rekha, Suman, Gangiya, etc etc....She is a Saint as we said many times.....Saint Laali lives on....watch out Lola....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top