Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Trying to understand Ishaan (Page 5)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Aacha Hua SUhana was not there in the Disco wrana toh Sonali ka Murder hona Pukka thaLOL Sonali is not at falut, what was Ishaan doing???

i was thought...see ishaan just told he will dance only with suhana and what was he doing now...dancing with sona????AngryAngryAngry

then i realised that cannot be considered as dancing...LOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi_mrugjal

DISCLAIMER:
Just in case anyone understands me to be a Suhana-hater or something, I'm editing my post to put this disclaimer which I hope will make your read unbiased.

1. I too am a bigger fan of Suhana's than of Ishaan's. Actually I like both characters equally but Suhana's gets a soft corner.

2. I too hate Sonali. But my post does not touch the debate of whether Sonali should have been introduced or should Suhana have realised her love on her own.

3. This post isn't even about the Sona-Ishaan extra Fevicol-giri. It is wholly, solely and only about "Ishaan not understanding Suhana" issue. 

Hello my dearest fellow-SGPians !

I am Ruchi, a person who follows this forum every day ! However, I hardly post much myself; I just love reading all your posts instead Big smile which, I must say, are AMAZING ! Clap

So... like I've mentioned above, I've been reading quite a lot for sometime now... about Sona track and hating Ishaan and all that... which prompted me into writing this topic !

Since it's the first time I'm opening a topic, I sincerely hope I haven't broken any IF Rules. Embarrassed Also, my post is just another view; those who do not agree with it - I'm sorry, I meant no offense ! Unhappy

Well, I don't wish to comment about Sona's 'third-person' track. But what I want to try and explain is Ishaan's side as I see it.

I've been reading continuously "why can't Ishaan see Suhana's pain?" "why is he such an idiot going off with Sona?" "I hate him" etc etc... Well, for all those, I'd like to bring your attention to these words which describe Ishaan - "Simple", "Caring", "Patient" and "Under-Confident". Geek
Ishaan was always and still is the caring and patient husband. But he is not a magician or a mind-reader. Being true to myself - I think we can always know that the person we love is unhappy. But can we always tell exactly WHAT makes them unhappy? Similarly, Ishaan too is feeling Suhana's pain. He knows that she is not happy. But how is he to know what exactly is troubling her? Unhappy
Reeling back my mind to their wedding night - what all did Suhana not say bad about Ishaan? Even we viewers haven't forgotten the way she broke down saying "Mujhe bharosa tha Dad par. Mujhe laga ki woh mere type ka, mere status ka, mere lifestyle ka ladka chunenge par unhone tumhe chuna." Broken Heart How will Ishaan forget that? Unhappy
He has seen first hand what a hold did Sid have over Suhana. He knows he can't (and doesn't even want to) compete with Sid. And even though Suhana has thrown Sid out of her life, Ishaan feels (as anybody else would) that a girl like Suhana will never like him. Disapprove He, after all, is shown to be under-confident. So, of course, he'll feel that Suhana, even with all her goodness, won't love back a simple guy like him.
And truth be told, when has Suhana ever praised Ishaan to his face? NEVER. Ishaan koi antar-gyani nahi ki use samjhe that Suhana likes him. Hell, even Suhana doesn't know that she has fallen for Ishaan D'oh, how can we expect that Bechara to get this sudden stroke of enlightenent !?!?! LOL

One dialogue of Ishaan's that I'll probably remember for the rest of my life was during the "Dada-Dadi Scooter Ride" Episode when Ishaan says - 
"Pyar ko samajhti ho tum; Pyar karne wale ko nahi? Broken Heart Sabka pyar dikhta hai tumhe; uska pyar nahi dikhta jo tumhe sabse jyada pyar karta hai?" Broken Heart
I remember I had tears in my eyes then.Cry

Please guys, I don't think it is Ishaan's fault. Yes I agree is appears like chipkugiri when he and Sona are together but think about this - Suhana never wanted Ishaan to be continuously by her side before Sona came tagging along. She behaved with him the way she behaved with the rest of the family. There was hardly ever the "I am your wife. Be at my side." sentiment before. So, I guess, that is why he does not realise what's wrong.

And one last point before I end this ultra-long post of mine - when Suhana never understood Ishaan's love for her even though it is so obvious then don't you feel that we are being unjust towards Ishaan alone by demanding that he suddenly start reading Suhana's mind? Hmm? Disapprove

For all those who have read till this line - I salute your patience for keeping up with my "150-200 words essay".Embarrassed Clap
And I reiterate that I'm not going against the general sentiment of this forum members. All I tried to do was to place myself in Ishaan's shoes so that MAY BE you all shall be a bit less irritated with our Bholu! Big smile

Happy New Year in advance, dear SGPians! Star

DISCLAIMER:
1. I am a big fan of Ishaan, Suhana and the whole Kashyap family.
2. I DO NOT hate Sonali. But I don't agree with the drama she is doing now.

And I write this to tell I totally agree with your thoughts on Ishaan. Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchi_mrugjal

Go to top