Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Trying to understand Ishaan (Page 4)

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Nice post Ruchi!!!

I do agree with everything you wrote. Suhana broke Ishaan's heart 'n' number of times and she never understood him. Yes, she said pretty mean stuff to Ishaan, in spite of which he has always been caring and loving to Suhana. Lekin ek baat Ruchi, Ishaan's behavior lately doesn't cut it... he ignores Suhana every time Sona is around. I can be magnanimous about Ishaan-Sona friendship and I have even posted sometime back that nasseb walon ko milthe hai Sona jaise friend. But, somehow can't approve Ishaan carrying Sona and fighting to be with her, hamesha usse chipke rehna is utter non-sense. In the entire picnic episode did he ever do anything to include Suhana in any activity?

Looks like the creatives are suffering from amnesia. Otherwise they would not have shown Ishaan in poor taste and character which is a 180 degrees of what they first started with. Yaar mujhe majboor kyon kiya yeh asb likhne par...Confused
yeh le mere sirf tereliye!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchi_mrugjal-allizwell-111192

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Nice post Ruchi!!!

I do agree with everything you wrote. Suhana broke Ishaan's heart 'n' number of times and she never understood him. Yes, she said pretty mean stuff to Ishaan, in spite of which he has always been caring and loving to Suhana. Lekin ek baat Ruchi, Ishaan's behavior lately doesn't cut it... he ignores Suhana every time Sona is around. I can be magnanimous about Ishaan-Sona friendship and I have even posted sometime back that nasseb walon ko milthe hai Sona jaise friend. But, somehow can't approve Ishaan carrying Sona and fighting to be with her, hamesha usse chipke rehna is utter non-sense. In the entire picnic episode did he ever do anything to include Suhana in any activity?

Looks like the creatives are suffering from amnesia. Otherwise they would not have shown Ishaan in poor taste and character which is a 180 degrees of what they first started with. Yaar mujhe majboor kyon kiya yeh asb likhne par...Confused

That picnic was like so irritating for me from Ishaan's side... As you said, i didn't even see Ishaan talking with Suhana nicely....  He was so much busy in booking his "copyrighted material"... Shocked

vishmewell111192Shwets1502

ruchi_mrugjal Groupbie
ruchi_mrugjal
ruchi_mrugjal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Nice post Ruchi!!!

Thank you ! Thank you ! Smile

I think CVs shud have tried to show Ishaan's point of view too. Instead they've made him a Fevicol ambassador with Sona. D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellShwets1502

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Very well written post ruchi! Clap I too, am a regular reader at these forums but I rarely post here. I don't hate Sona, or BM and Dadaji, and I like Ishaan and Suhana equally, infact, I'm one of the rare ones who have a soft corner for Ishaan coz I feel he's suffered more Cry

I was very confused about this changing Ishaan as well. The constant sticking to Sona was just not true to the character we knew. Ishaan is behaving somewhat inconsistently and I blame the SGP production team for that. When alone, he's the sweetest thing to Suhana, and when with Sona, he completely ignores her. Even I started developing a dislike for Ishaan, but then two things changed my mind.
One was the interview that the writer of SGP gave recently, be sure to read it, and another was a beautiful VM I saw on this forum "Tu jaane Na... by Shakila2244".... it made me realize poor Ishaan is just a human being, and we expect him to be perfect and caring towards Suhana all the time. But in reality, it's not possible. If you give someone special attention, but they treat you like any other houseold member, how long will you give special treatment to them? So earlier, Ishaan used to shower Suhana with constant attention, but not getting the love he wanted in return, he's stopped this special treatment.

He's just going where he's happy. To ppl who give him respect and love. He behaved the way he did at the picnic coz he truly believes Suhana doesn't feel anything for him. Suhana kind of brought this on herself. She treated him as a friend for too long, and now he's treating her as a friend. Now she doesn't like this, but she should think about him. When she was indifferent to him, he suffered it silently, even through all the time she was in love with Sid. She never asked what is troubling him. But when he is kind of indifferent to her, she doesn't like it, she's in a constant bad mood.

The lines you quoted are just beautiful, about the "Pyar karney wala". Thanks for reminding me of those Embarrassed. My post may seem to some as if I hate Suhana, but please understand, I really really like her, but I want her to realize just how much she's made Ishaan suffer. Knowing that will just make their relationship stronger. Right now, she's not reached that point. She's too busy wondering why she is so unhappy.

very interesting discussion going on Clap my 2 cents r not required here..but i'd like to say that i'm loving this track as much as i liked all other tracks in sgp..ishan's character is slightly inconsistent these days, i agree to that...once, he told sonali firmly that she's causing problem b/w him and suhana..if he understands this much then he shouldn't be giving her that much attention the next day and the days that followed..at least maintain a distance from her coz he's guessed it that suhana is not liking it...getting intimate with her in the swimming pool (and now at the dance floor) was a bit too much.....he treats sonali like his best friend and his heart is clear toh he is not realizing that sonali is using him to make suhana jealous...in reality i think anyone in ishan's place wud understand and not get cozy with their best friend..and anyone in suhana's place wud have understood these "strange" feelings.....c'mon she's not an alien....she understands love coz she's been through that experience before....

i always liked this feeling of jealousy very much...coz it comes frm deep within the heart...and u know what's going on in ur mind and heart  Smile it cannot be faked..it's a direct signal that ur in love......toh badi ma and dadaji's idea was not that bad....but yes..if suhana felt love for ishan on her own without this sonali angle, woh bhi theek hota..another thing which i really liked was rajni & disha scolding sonali..they r a gem ! they care so much abt suhana and ishan's happiness...earlier also , when suhana acted careless n left them alone in the restaurant, they were so angry with suhana but told ishan that he must stand by her no matter they do it or not..i can never forget that moment....it was lovely......

whateva, now i'm waiting for the climax Day Dreaming when suhana will confess...and ishan and suhana will live like a normal couple...

elle45iViewsShwets1502

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Nice post Ruchi!!!

That picnic was like so irritating for me from Ishaan's side... As you said, i didn't even see Ishaan talking with Suhana nicely....  He was so much busy in booking his "copyrighted material"... Shocked

The picnic irritated the hell out of me too...
@ underline -
There's so much inconsistency with Ishaan's character unless he is doing that on purpose and is part of dadaji's plan which I doubt. Knowing Suhana is not liking their closeness he continues to chipkofy w/Sona.

111192Shwets1502

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi_mrugjal

Nice post Ruchi!!!

Thank you ! Thank you ! Smile

I think CVs shud have tried to show Ishaan's point of view too. Instead they've made him a Fevicol ambassador with Sona. D'oh

@ underline - Aaj se I am gonna call Ishaan "Fevicol Ambassador"

ruchi_mrugjalShwets1502

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

very interesting discussion going on Clap my 2 cents r not required here..but i'd like to say that i'm loving this track as much as i liked all other tracks in sgp..ishan's character is slightly inconsistent these days, i agree to that...once, he told sonali firmly that she's causing problem b/w him and suhana..if he understands this much then he shouldn't be giving her that much attention the next day and the days that followed..at least maintain a distance from her coz he's guessed it that suhana is not liking it...getting intimate with her in the swimming pool (and now at the dance floor) was a bit too much.....he treats sonali like his best friend and his heart is clear toh he is not realizing that sonali is using him to make suhana jealous...in reality i think anyone in ishan's place wud understand and not get cozy with their best friend..and anyone in suhana's place wud have understood these "strange" feelings.....c'mon she's not an alien....she understands love coz she's been through that experience before....

i always liked this feeling of jealousy very much...coz it comes frm deep within the heart...and u know what's going on in ur mind and heart  Smile it cannot be faked..it's a direct signal that ur in love......toh badi ma and dadaji's idea was not that bad....but yes..if suhana felt love for ishan on her own without this sonali angle, woh bhi theek hota..another thing which i really liked was rajni & disha scolding sonali..they r a gem ! they care so much abt suhana and ishan's happiness...earlier also , when suhana acted careless n left them alone in the restaurant, they were so angry with suhana but told ishan that he must stand by her no matter they do it or not..i can never forget that moment....it was lovely......

whateva, now i'm waiting for the climax Day Dreaming when suhana will confess...and ishan and suhana will live like a normal couple...
Even I'm just waiting for the climax. Although I don't like Suhana being in a constant bad/jealous mood, but I know it's going to have a good outcome so I can wait, LOL Infact, I'm so glad that we have OBS to refer to, Thank God we know the story beforehand. Otherwise, I'd have been pulling my hair out in frustration thinking will they get together, or will Suhana leave?LOL

I agree with you, BM and Dadaji are not bad ppl, and perhaps this really was the only way to get Suhana to realise her love. But they haven't thought their plan through, have they? Have they considered that Suhana might leave Ishaan? Or that Ishaan and Sona may fall in love?

Rajni and Disha finally spoke some sense. but sadly, it had no effect on Sonali at all. Uptil now, she always had a reason to stick to Ishaan, that Suhana was watching. But today, without any reason she was sticking to Ishaan in the disco when no one was watching. Today, for the first time, I actually doubted her intentions Confused

Anyway, am very glad the track is ending, with a new beginning for Sushaan. Can't wait Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192iViewsShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Aacha Hua SUhana was not there in the Disco wrana toh Sonali ka Murder hona Pukka thaLOL Sonali is not at falut, what was Ishaan doing???

vishmewellShwets1502

Go to top