India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Trying to understand Ishaan (Page 3)

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hey good post dear! actually i am new here, but I appreciate what others believesBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

[QUOTE=venture]the change in todays,s Suhana is all because of  Ishaan,s support and love( althought she doesnt see it as love so far but she always looks up to him it was always ISHAAAAN, I love the way she says Ishaaaan!!)

a bit off track, but I liked lolita's Ishaan !! the way she would go Ishshaann..I vote for lolita ! I dont think Suhana hits him as much with the pillow or calls out his name so much

I agree with you 100% OBS Ishaan was shown much more maturer then Ishaan here, Lolita was not as outgoing and witty like Suhana, thats why Lolita,s ISHAAAAAAN in every two seconds is missing in Suhana ,s Ishaaan every now and then, but hey I still like the way Suhana says Ishaaan and absolutely loved Lolita when ever she was confused and said IshaaaaaaanLOLLOL Suhana does her share of hitting Ishaan as wellWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
had a query guyz......is OBS still being aired??? or hs it ended?......n if so hw ws the ending like????.........jus asking out of curiosityStarSmileSmileSmile
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@venture, By Lolita's Ishaan I meant mainly the way she said, it was just too good. it was a very nice way and she maintained it throughout !  Suhana too says Ishaan, but very less, Lolita was a bit more commanding and authoratitive and maybe thats why she looked to him always. !

Pillow hitting, well I think Lolita beats Suhana in this aspect for sure. and at times maybe the way Ishaan reacted to it..two episodes come to my mind, one is when she says she will not leave the house..Rajdeep's reaction was v good and the other when she shouts at him abt constantly remiding her that she is leaving in a few days..v hilarious :)
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Very well written post ruchi! Clap I too, am a regular reader at these forums but I rarely post here. I don't hate Sona, or BM and Dadaji, and I like Ishaan and Suhana equally, infact, I'm one of the rare ones who have a soft corner for Ishaan coz I feel he's suffered more Cry

I was very confused about this changing Ishaan as well. The constant sticking to Sona was just not true to the character we knew. Ishaan is behaving somewhat inconsistently and I blame the SGP production team for that. When alone, he's the sweetest thing to Suhana, and when with Sona, he completely ignores her. Even I started developing a dislike for Ishaan, but then two things changed my mind.
One was the interview that the writer of SGP gave recently, be sure to read it, and another was a beautiful VM I saw on this forum "Tu jaane Na... by Shakila2244".... it made me realize poor Ishaan is just a human being, and we expect him to be perfect and caring towards Suhana all the time. But in reality, it's not possible. If you give someone special attention, but they treat you like any other houseold member, how long will you give special treatment to them? So earlier, Ishaan used to shower Suhana with constant attention, but not getting the love he wanted in return, he's stopped this special treatment.

He's just going where he's happy. To ppl who give him respect and love. He behaved the way he did at the picnic coz he truly believes Suhana doesn't feel anything for him. Suhana kind of brought this on herself. She treated him as a friend for too long, and now he's treating her as a friend. Now she doesn't like this, but she should think about him. When she was indifferent to him, he suffered it silently, even through all the time she was in love with Sid. She never asked what is troubling him. But when he is kind of indifferent to her, she doesn't like it, she's in a constant bad mood.

The lines you quoted are just beautiful, about the "Pyar karney wala". Thanks for reminding me of those Embarrassed. My post may seem to some as if I hate Suhana, but please understand, I really really like her, but I want her to realize just how much she's made Ishaan suffer. Knowing that will just make their relationship stronger. Right now, she's not reached that point. She's too busy wondering why she is so unhappy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol-allizwell-_charu_

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Very well written post ruchi! Clap I too, am a regular reader at these forums but I rarely post here. I don't hate Sona, or BM and Dadaji, and I like Ishaan and Suhana equally, infact, I'm one of the rare ones who have a soft corner for Ishaan coz I feel he's suffered more Cry

I was very confused about this changing Ishaan as well. The constant sticking to Sona was just not true to the character we knew. Ishaan is behaving somewhat inconsistently and I blame the SGP production team for that. When alone, he's the sweetest thing to Suhana, and when with Sona, he completely ignores her. Even I started developing a dislike for Ishaan, but then two things changed my mind.
One was the interview that the writer of SGP gave recently, be sure to read it, and another was a beautiful VM I saw on this forum "Tu jaane Na... by Shakila2244".... it made me realize poor Ishaan is just a human being, and we expect him to be perfect and caring towards Suhana all the time. But in reality, it's not possible. If you give someone special attention, but they treat you like any other houseold member, how long will you give special treatment to them? So earlier, Ishaan used to shower Suhana with constant attention, but not getting the love he wanted in return, he's stopped this special treatment.

He's just going where he's happy. To ppl who give him respect and love. He behaved the way he did at the picnic coz he truly believes Suhana doesn't feel anything for him. Suhana kind of brought this on herself. She treated him as a friend for too long, and now he's treating her as a friend. Now she doesn't like this, but she should think about him. When she was indifferent to him, he suffered it silently, even through all the time she was in love with Sid. She never asked what is troubling him. But when he is kind of indifferent to her, she doesn't like it, she's in a constant bad mood.

The lines you quoted are just beautiful, about the "Pyar karney wala". Thanks for reminding me of those Embarrassed. My post may seem to some as if I hate Suhana, but please understand, I really really like her, but I want her to realize just how much she's made Ishaan suffer. Knowing that will just make their relationship stronger. Right now, she's not reached that point. She's too busy wondering why she is so unhappy.

ok agreed ishaan consider suhana as her friend because of suhana's behavior .................but then why is he treating both friends differently..............i mean when sona is around suhana has no value for ishana.
(plz dont think i am saying this in anger as you tried to bring ishaan's prospective)

elle45-allizwell-iViews

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

ok agreed ishaan consider suhana as her friend because of suhana's behavior .................but then why is he treating both friends differently..............i mean when sona is around suhana has no value for ishana.
(plz dont think i am saying this in anger as you tried to bring ishaan's prospective)
LOL Perhaps that's the difference for him between a "friend" and "best-friend" LOL Ishaan is very free and frank with Sona (I agree, somehow it's shown to be too much) but Suhana has not allowed him to be so frank with her has she? Plus, poor Ishaan is also a human being, he's making a mistake. He never imagined that Suhana could ever be jealous of him and Sona. Remember, this is the same Suhana who was happy one day that Ishaan had a girlfriend (there was a time when Inder, Elesh made Suhana believe he went for lunch with some girl right?) Ishaan probably thinks, if Suhana was ok with me having a girlfriend, why would she object to me being close to Sona, who is just a friend? That Suhana could be jealous has never crossed his mind.

And of course, I know you're not saying this in anger, why would you? Smile In fact, there's so much I want to say but how to explain it in words? As I said, even I was resenting Ishaan for his behaviour. Part of that is the SGP unit's fault, they are not consistent with his character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamsweetymol-allizwell-111192iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by 111192

LOL Perhaps that's the difference for him between a "friend" and "best-friend"( AGREED BUT THIS BEST FRIEND WAS NOT IN THE PICTURE FOR A LONG TIME, SHE LEFT AT THE EARLY AGE OF 12-14 OR SO AND SINCE THEN A LOT CHANGED, THE CLOSENESS THEY SHOW IS OF BEST FRIENDS WHO ARE INSEPARABLE FOR A MINUTE, ISHAAN WAS LIKE THIS TO HER 10 12YEARS AGO, BUT I GUESS HE IS RE LIVING HIS CHILDHOOD)  LOL Ishaan is very free and frank with Sona (I agree, somehow it's shown to be too much) but Suhana has not allowed him to be so frank with her has she? Plus, poor Ishaan is also a human being, he's making a mistake. He never imagined that Suhana could ever be jealous of him and Sona. Remember, this is the same Suhana who was happy one day that Ishaan had a girlfriend (there was a time when Inder, Elesh made Suhana believe he went for lunch with some girl right?) Ishaan probably thinks, if Suhana was ok with me having a girlfriend, why would she object to me being close to Sona, who is just a friend? That Suhana could be jealous has never crossed his mind.

And of course, I know you're not saying this in anger, why would you? Smile In fact, there's so much I want to say but how to explain it in words? As I said, even I was resenting Ishaan for his behaviour. Part of that is the SGP unit's fault, they are not consistent with his character.

Sinha18111192-allizwell-

Go to top