Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Trying to understand Ishaan (Page 2)

ruchi_mrugjal Groupbie
ruchi_mrugjal
ruchi_mrugjal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Lovely post Ruchi..... and what a in-depth analysis girl..Thumbs Up.

BTW....u don't have to hate Sona......LOLLOL.... She is a gem who is holding her friendship at stake for her friend's marital success..... It's because we see Suhana so sensible nowadays LOLLOLLOLand on the other hand we will have to agree SGP unit is nowadays fluctuating Ishaan's character a lot....One episode they show his noble self....immediately the next day they show him kiddishly playing around with Sona like a school kid..... so this fluctuation is what irritates & frustates all... so hold on.... till Sona leaves.... things will get back to normal in our Forum.....Embarrassed

Hey hey... I like Suhana more than Ishaan... LOL

You know what? I thought I shud write exactly this - that Suhana fans shudn't misunderstand me because I'm a bigger fan of Suhana than I am of Ishaan - but then I thought ki chodo yaar, itna justification kaun dega ! But now I guess I shud have.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Lovely post Ruchi..... and what a in-depth analysis girl..Thumbs Up.

BTW....u don't have to hate Sona......LOLLOL.... She is a gem who is holding her friendship at stake for her friend's marital success..... It's because we see Suhana so sensible nowadays LOLLOLLOLand on the other hand we will have to agree SGP unit is nowadays fluctuating Ishaan's character a lot....One episode they show his noble self....immediately the next day they show him kiddishly playing around with Sona like a school kid..... so this fluctuation is what irritates & frustates all... so hold on.... till Sona leaves.... things will get back to normal in our Forum.....Embarrassed

Laxmi, you have become like a GUEST here you are giving us only GUEST appearances, yaar this is not fair!!! we miss your in depth analysis, you are our Barkha Dutt!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Renu, Sheems.....direct Barkha dutt????? honoured ji....EmbarrassedLOL.... bas dus din ki baat hai..... phir mera doosra ghar choot jayega......LOL.(Renu.... tune mujhe doosre ghar ka patha bathaya tha....LOL).. phir waapis apne pehle ghar mein hi jyada rahoongi..... woh kya hai ki doosre ghar mein jee jaan se mooh kholkar bolthi hoon.... thodi besharam si.... so yahan decent banna mushkil padtha hai.....LOL.... but love your analysis as always.....aap ,Renu aur pallu(reguser) toh Ishaan ko no MAAFI.....LOLWink

Ruchi... yaar.... main bhi Suhana fan jyada hoon..Wink.. lekin meri statement se lagtha hai aap zaroor conphuzed ho gayi....Wacko.. Ishaan stumps me with his OFF-ON maturity these days...Ouch. Kartha khud hai... phir sochtha bhi hai.... ki aaiiiiig....?? Suhana kyun ro rahi hai.... itna conphuzed sa ho gaya chora.Angry... isse chahiye.... Suhana ke haath ka chamat..Approve...sudhar jayega....just kidding.... bored of writing serious stuff on this track yaar.....LOLLOL

111192crysind

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Renu, Sheems.....direct Barkha dutt????? honoured ji....EmbarrassedLOL.... bas dus din ki baat hai..... phir mera doosra ghar choot jayega......LOL.(Renu.... tune mujhe doosre ghar ka patha bathaya tha....LOL).. phir waapis apne pehle ghar mein hi jyada rahoongi..... woh kya hai ki doosre ghar mein jee jaan se mooh kholkar bolthi hoon.... thodi besharam si.... so yahan decent banna mushkil padtha hai.....LOL.... but love your analysis as always.....aap ,Renu aur pallu(reguser) toh Ishaan ko no MAAFI.....LOLWink

Ruchi... yaar.... main bhi Suhana fan jyada hoon..Wink.. lekin meri statement se lagtha hai aap zaroor conphuzed ho gayi....Wacko.. Ishaan stumps me with his OFF-ON maturity these days...Ouch. Kartha khud hai... phir sochtha bhi hai.... ki aaiiiiig....?? Suhana kyun ro rahi hai.... itna conphuzed sa ho gaya chora.Angry... isse chahiye.... Suhana ke haath ka chamat..Approve...sudhar jayega....just kidding.... bored of writing serious stuff on this track yaar.....LOLLOL

Kaunsa Doosra Ghar, mujhay bhi toh pata chalay, aaj kal sab ko DOOSRAY ke kiyon Pad Gaye, aap ,Renu aur pallu(reguser) toh Ishaan ko no MAAFI.....LOLWinkSuhana maaf karday ge toh hum bhi maaf kar day gainWinkWink Suhana itni aasani say maat maaf karna, yeh boys hotay he GANDAY hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL No frankly speaking , Ishaan was my favourite character but since Jay,s OTT acting with Hunar, he slightly messed uped the character, CV is to blame as well, thanks God its just a drama. And hey I love Suhana to bits, koi us ko rulaaye toh mai kaiasay bardasht kar sakti hon, she is my baby, even if its Badi Maa , I will not spare her either.LOLLOL

111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

[

Kaunsa Doosra Ghar, mujhay bhi toh pata chalay, aaj kal sab ko DOOSRAY ke kiyon Pad Gaye, aap ,Renu aur pallu(reguser) toh Ishaan ko no MAAFI.....LOLWinkSuhana maaf karday ge toh hum bhi maaf kar day gainWinkWink Suhana itni aasani say maat maaf karna, yeh boys hotay he GANDAY hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL No frankly speaking , Ishaan was my favourite character but since Jay,s OTT acting with Hunar, he slightly messed uped the character, CV is to blame as well, thanks God its just a drama. And hey I love Suhana to bits, koi us ko rulaaye toh mai kaiasay bardasht kar sakti hon, she is my baby, even if its Badi Maa , I will not spare her either.LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

yeah sheems.... felt so bad for her on seeing BM with Sona.... poor thing.... Ishaan toh Ishaan ab BM bhi taang de gayi..... Cry

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Kaunsa Doosra Ghar, mujhay bhi toh pata chalay, aaj kal sab ko DOOSRAY ke kiyon Pad Gaye, aap ,Renu aur pallu(reguser) toh Ishaan ko no MAAFI.....LOLWinkSuhana maaf karday ge toh hum bhi maaf kar day gainWinkWink Suhana itni aasani say maat maaf karna, yeh boys hotay he GANDAY hainLOL No frankly speaking , Ishaan was my favourite character but since Jay,s OTT acting with Hunar, he slightly messed uped the character, CV is to blame as well, thanks God its just a drama. And hey I love Suhana to bits, koi us ko rulaaye toh mai kaiasay bardasht kar sakti hon, she is my baby, even if its Badi Maa , I will not spare her either.LOLLOL

seema ji exactly i am so mad at baadi maa that at this point of time i can write thesis against badi maa for breaking suhana's trust and giving a smile looking at suhana's confusion.....................can't help it suhana mai ka prem hi kuch aisa haiLOLLOLLOL

-allizwell-

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=venture]the change in todays,s Suhana is all because of  Ishaan,s support and love( althought she doesnt see it as love so far but she always looks up to him it was always ISHAAAAN, I love the way she says Ishaaaan!!)

a bit off track, but I liked lolita's Ishaan !! the way she would go Ishshaann..I vote for lolita ! I dont think Suhana hits him as much with the pillow or calls out his name so much
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I dont blame Suhana or Ishaan here but more so its Dada and Badi Maa to be got hold of. They brought Sona into this entire picture to make Suhana realise her feelings for Ishaan. But in the course of this they forgot to see and understand Ishaan's state of Mind. Ishaan and Suhana are reacting the way they should have as per the situation. He's with Sona bcoz she's is his Childhood Best friend and he treats her the way he used to when they were kids. Suhana might b feeling insecure of this but then he would'nt understand that unless and until he knows the fact that Suhana cares for him. All he knows now is that Suhana is living in that house bcoz she's in love with his Family. Suhana on the other hand is fighting herself. The battle inside her is between a Woman who is a wife and a Girl Suhana Bajpai. She's still unable to understand why is she so disturbed by Ishaan n Sona's friendship. She doesnt even wish to share her this feelings with anyone as may be bcoz she has never done that before too.

None is to be blamed her. And if people blame Ishaan for being ignorant then we have to blame Suhana too as she's not getting her feelings out. She fighting with them within herselves and that wont benefit her or Ishaan too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiii111192_charu_

Go to top