Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Okay, this Abhay-hatred is getting to my nerves. (Page 5)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] 

Katty, i like the way you have put that across.  Maybe that is the reason of this prejudice and hatred. Abhay , in  a way has everything . So, how can anything be good about him. Abhay will never have a champion , if you look at it. Piya is yet to show that kind of strength that can make Abhay see hope. 

You've got the right term for the emotion that all the kids show towards Abhay - Callous Hatred. 
[/QUOTE]
Thanks sweetie, yeah thats exactly it- people see him as having everything and they cannot really see the loneliness or pain behind the perfect facade, except Piya who senses some of it but not all yet. I also think you are correct in that Piya's role in Abhay's life needs to strenghen and that can only happen once Piya herself stengthens in that sense. Funny to discuss this as I was only recently arguing with someone over another girl, who is really pretty, well off and also seems nice but all people do is pick fault with her and make up stories about her. I was arguing that there is no need to be like that just because she is perceived as "having it all", no one knows what it is like to be her, really be her I mean so the judgemental attitude is really trying!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I can understand what you're trying to say, Pocs but as I said in the other topic too "First impression may not be the last impression but it is a lasting impression". Sad but true. Abhay was rude to every person possible when he first joined college. Its hard for them to forget it. And even now time and again, he's showing his attitude to people, most recent one being Panchi and then Pia will be today. So its difficult for people to accept his good side. I'm not saying they're right, neither am I defending them, but its psychological. They have an impression that Abhay is a rude, arrogant, spoilt brat who thinks that just because his parents are rich, he can get away with anything. The harsh reality is, our positives are often ignored but our negatives are always noticed and rememberedErmm

And of course, as Akanksha said, he wanted this only. He went out of his way to make people hate him. Just because it didn't work on Pia doesn't mean it won't work on anyone! He called it upon himselfOuch

Edited by Chill_Out - 29 December 2010 at 5:00am
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
yup i feel abhay dil ke tukde eukde kar deta heBroken Heart

tht day when he said" i m soo lost wala attitude" lekar kahi aur jaaooo

bechari pia to udhar hi sucide ke mood me aa gaee thi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index