Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Okay, this Abhay-hatred is getting to my nerves. (Page 3)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Poca I completely agree with u.. Can't understand why ppl hate him..for no particular reason.. Abhay Is a Hero.. He's Dark Angel..full of lights..!!
Actually.. The Raichand vs Dobriyal war n the heat that they grew was also for no particular reason..
Kabir hates Abhay only cause he can see Pia luv's Abhay..so basically Kabir is just jealous from Abhay..n he removes his frustration in the form of hatred..
I completely agree atleast I expected a vote of Thnx from Panchi..
Even Arnav.. I can understand.. That he's grilled in ego.. & this cold war btw Raichand n Arnav will cause gr8 harm to AbhiYa in future..
I don't think Pia shuld be kept apart from Abhay only for the reason that her frnds think he's unfit in their group..
Abhay bashes Piya for her betterment only.. Though his bashing is misunderstood..but when his raaz will come out in light ..Pia will understand him..
Only T lyk's our Hotty.. But she also just uses him..for being in page 3 highlights..
I feel bad for him..only becoz, I feel that Abhay has accepted his Dark side more..n he himself is scared of light now.. But he's full of it..!! He only allows dark(T) to come closer to him.. Keeps away the light(Pia).. Not like his parents.. they r in reality dark n also by their powers..!!
I'm certainly not hoping for any applause for Abhay from anyones side for saving Pia n Tracker..in tonites episode..

You are right, Nidzie. I am not expecting everyone to fall in love with Abhay but at least treat him with normal dignity. Kabir needs to get back to his original self , seriously. It's only Piya who loves Abhay for what he is and as he is. That is what makes her special to him.

T is just fixated with Abhay's good looks. That's it. Even she has done enough against Abhay.[/font]
@red: exactly.. Abhay needs to be treated with normal dignity..
But I guess before his raaz of him being supernatural coming out everyone is treating him..Weirdly, with full of hatred for no genuine reason..!! As if they already knw that he's dark..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnsTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Originally posted by jenny1000

Yes, I agree. No one of these people bothered to say sorry to Abhay. and Kabir's behavior with Abhay is really annoying.

How can he say Abhay is dangerous and is bad news? He's ONLY helped them all and with Piya, Kabir does  not know the truth about Mets and all.

I found it quite annoying how they all were like Tracker and Piya went missing but they didn't try to find Abhay.

This Abhay-hatred is too much. They have to tone it down. and they also need to tone down, Hate me Piya crap. She's gonna NOT hate you so get over it.

I totally second you, Jen. Kabir is behaving all Un-Kabir and he is just lucky that Abhay is not sinking his fangs into his neck for insulting him twice in a row. It is annoying how they all treat Abhay and rightly said - no searching for Abhay , just Piya and Tracker. Who cares what happens to Abhay. Ouch

As for Hate Me Piya crap, it is showing Abhay's desperation because the more he throws her away , the closer she gets to him. LOL

I wonder if he tries to come close to her, will she go away? 

She'll prob never go away, but damn, I really want them to hug. We need vunerable Abhay.

If Abhay gets any closer to Piya, i think she will just get swept off her feet. See, how ready she is to be kissed everytime Abhay closes in. Wink..........Yep. We need a vulnerable Abhay ASAP. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged

yes, how can anyone hate Abhay? wht harm has he done to anyone?.........his rude attitude is only thr to keep Pia away........Abhay is one very good character, n so far nicely writtenClap..............if haters can hate Abhay, then i blive they can hate any character, any moment w/out any definite causeSleepy.

n ya, like u said, nobody felt d need to thank Abhay for all he did........how ungrateful!Dead.........

yup, u tricked me inLOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

yes, how can anyone hate Abhay? wht harm has he done to anyone?.........his rude attitude is only thr to keep Pia away........Abhay is one very good character, n so far nicely writtenClap..............if haters can hate Abhay, then i blive they can hate any character, any moment w/out any definite causeSleepy.

n ya, like u said, nobody felt d need to thank Abhay for all he did........how ungrateful!Dead.........

yup, u tricked me inLOL

Abhay is a free-for-all punching bag ,actually. ROFL 

Trick you in? For what?LOL

prcns

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prcns

yup, u tricked me inLOL

Abhay is a free-for-all punching bag ,actually. ROFL 

Trick you in? For what?LOL

yup, as if bashing Abhay is a trend in Mount CollegeOuchOuch

tricked me when u said BOOLOLLOL.........

TheBlackJaguar

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
poco agree wid u Smile
well its really irritating to see evry bdy havin bad opinion abt abhay the poor guy has seen so much of sad timeCryfrm losin her ladylove to bcomin a vampCrybut these selfish ppl wil nvr evr undrstnd his probAngrythey act in a rude way ttly 4rgetin dat he was da 1 to stnd beside piya n support her whn evry1 was pointing fingers at her
well,later they'll undrstnd(i hope they doAngry)dat abhay is not a trbl but a gem of rare kindEmbarrassed
wid luv
frm asmiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabestTheBlackJaguar

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
You read my mind!
How can anyone hate Abhay? And truly, he is more human than most of the human beings on this show.
Kabir & Misha apologized to Piya but no one said sorry to Abhay.. come on, even his name was brought into all this. I get it, Piya is a girl and her being defamed is bigger BUT come on Abhay has feelings too  (no one knows he is a vampire).
Also, i am really getting upset with Kabir in these episodes because he keeps calling Abhay a coward. Fine, Abhay looks scared about the whole warewolves fiasco BUT come on Kabir is a bigger coward for leaving his girlfriend midway when she needed him the most. 
Its seriously getting on my nerves. He has not wronged them in any way then why do they hate him? Its okay to keep away, not like him BUT hatred is an extreme feeling which Abhay does not deserve.
My sympathies with Abhay.

TheBlackJaguar

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
You are right! I find Abhay more 'human' than the human beings in the Serial. He is a Vampire with a heart (they don't really have a heart,right?) of Gold who does not expect anything from anyone. He saves Piya all the time and all he wants from her is her hatred and that too for her own good. I really love the character of Abhay. However, I don't think anyone hates Abhay except Kabir, they are just being indifferent because of his own aloof behavior. Kabir has his reasons to hate Abhay - Every time Kabir should be there for Piya to save her or support her, he fails but Abhay is there for her and Kabir also hates Abhay because Piya loves Abhay. But even that does not justify Kabir's behavior in the last 2 episodes and calling Abhay a Coward. However, I should say Ekta's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani which is said to be the Indian Version of Twilight is getting interesting day by day.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 29 December 2010 at 3:21am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index