Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Okay, this Abhay-hatred is getting to my nerves. (Page 2)

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
You are so right
I didnt expect much from the others but I got shocked when panchi didnt apologize to abhay
I thought she always stands for what is right and fights for justice and all so why isnt she defending Abhay now that she knows how good he is Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Poca I completely agree with u.. Can't understand why ppl hate him..for no particular reason.. Abhay Is a Hero.. He's Dark Angel..full of lights..!!
Actually.. The Raichand vs Dobriyal war n the heat that they grew was also for no particular reason..
Kabir hates Abhay only cause he can see Pia luv's Abhay..so basically Kabir is just jealous from Abhay..n he removes his frustration in the form of hatred..
I completely agree atleast I expected a vote of Thnx from Panchi..
Even Arnav.. I can understand.. That he's grilled in ego.. & this cold war btw Raichand n Arnav will cause gr8 harm to AbhiYa in future..
I don't think Pia shuld be kept apart from Abhay only for the reason that her frnds think he's unfit in their group..
Abhay bashes Piya for her betterment only.. Though his bashing is misunderstood..but when his raaz will come out in light ..Pia will understand him..
Only T lyk's our Hotty.. But she also just uses him..for being in page 3 highlights..
I feel bad for him..only becoz, I feel that Abhay has accepted his Dark side more..n he himself is scared of light now.. But he's full of it..!! He only allows dark(T) to come closer to him.. Keeps away the light(Pia).. Not like his parents.. they r in reality dark n also by their powers..!!
I'm certainly not hoping for any applause for Abhay from anyones side for saving Pia n Tracker..in tonites episode..

You are right, Nidzie. I am not expecting everyone to fall in love with Abhay but at least treat him with normal dignity. Kabir needs to get back to his original self , seriously. It's only Piya who loves Abhay for what he is and as he is. That is what makes her special to him. 

T is just fixated with Abhay's good looks. That's it. Even she has done enough against Abhay. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina_abhayNIDIZ

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

i totally agree with u guys...........its a dumpness stupidity to hate or bash abhay...........whatever hes doing is good for pia............showing attitude to everyone is jst good for them so that he doesnt suck any1s blood...............the way hes helping every1 misha tracker panchi why cant they see this............kabir ahhh i waz sooo angry with this guy the way he waz insulting abhay ...........kabir bhai baathein toh badi badi kari lekin atlast tracker ko abhay ne hi toh bachaya.............hw sweet of abhay he waznt accusing him back..............abhay has such a kind hearted heart buttt not showing it up to every1 is what he doennt want..................ya true he never mingles with any1 except pia, till the front wants to get involved with him example T...........and getting involve with pia iz his majboori he doent wants her to fall in love with him.....which happend which he never wanted................and i guess thats why his being more rude day by day.............butt i hate the way he shows his rudness to her

i dont hate u abhay raichand......all its just that i m felling in love with u everytime........

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 29 December 2010 at 1:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by shaggyscooby

You are so right
I didnt expect much from the others but I got shocked when panchi didnt apologize to abhay
I thought she always stands for what is right and fights for justice and all so why isnt she defending Abhay now that she knows how good he is Broken Heart

Let's say Pancchi is like all others - SELECTIVE GOODNESS. 
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
its okay..i like it dis wy bcz i cantimagine abhay as being fun n frndly..so d snooty attitude and d eneral rudeness is actually what i like..bt yeah wen ppl unnecessarily have a go at him..dat makes me wanna go kill dem!..

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

i totally agree with u guys...........its a dumpness stupidity to hate or bash abhay...........whatever hes doing is good for pia............showing attitude to everyone is jst good for them so that he doesnt suck any1s blood...............the way hes helping every1 misha tracker panchi why cant they see this............kabir ahhh i waz sooo angry with this guy the way he waz insulting abhay ...........kabir bhai baathein toh badi badi kari lekin atlast tracker ko abhay ne hi toh bachaya.............hw sweet of abhay he waz accusing him back..............abhay has such a kind hearted heart buttt not showing it up to every1 is what he doennt want..................ya true he never mingles with any1 except pia, till the front wants to get involved with him example T...........and getting involve with pia iz his majboori he doent wants her to fall in love with him.....which happend which he never wanted................and i guess thats why his being more rude day by day.............butt i hate the way he shows his rudness to her

i dont hate u abhay raichand......all its just that i m felling in love with u everytime........

Nobody has any business hating Abhay because he doesn't even talk to more than half the population in this show. Why don't they just mind their own business? 
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

its okay..i like it dis wy bcz i cantimagine abhay as being fun n frndly..so d snooty attitude and d eneral rudeness is actually what i like..bt yeah wen ppl unnecessarily have a go at him..dat makes me wanna go kill dem!..

That is exactly my point, cracko. Smile

leeseunggilove

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by jenny1000

Yes, I agree. No one of these people bothered to say sorry to Abhay. and Kabir's behavior with Abhay is really annoying.

How can he say Abhay is dangerous and is bad news? He's ONLY helped them all and with Piya, Kabir does  not know the truth about Mets and all.

I found it quite annoying how they all were like Tracker and Piya went missing but they didn't try to find Abhay.

This Abhay-hatred is too much. They have to tone it down. and they also need to tone down, Hate me Piya crap. She's gonna NOT hate you so get over it.

I totally second you, Jen. Kabir is behaving all Un-Kabir and he is just lucky that Abhay is not sinking his fangs into his neck for insulting him twice in a row. It is annoying how they all treat Abhay and rightly said - no searching for Abhay , just Piya and Tracker. Who cares what happens to Abhay. Ouch

As for Hate Me Piya crap, it is showing Abhay's desperation because the more he throws her away , the closer she gets to him. LOL

I wonder if he tries to come close to her, will she go away? 

She'll prob never go away, but damn, I really want them to hug. We need vunerable Abhay.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index