Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Abhay is a free-for-all punching bag ,actually. 🤣 

Trick you in? For what?😆

yup, as if bashing Abhay is a trend in Mount College

tricked me when u said BOO😆😆.........
patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
poco agree wid u 😊
well its really irritating to see evry bdy havin bad opinion abt abhay the poor guy has seen so much of sad time😭frm losin her ladylove to bcomin a vamp😭but these selfish ppl wil nvr evr undrstnd his prob😡they act in a rude way ttly 4rgetin dat he was da 1 to stnd beside piya n support her whn evry1 was pointing fingers at her
well,later they'll undrstnd(i hope they do😡)dat abhay is not a trbl but a gem of rare kind😳
wid luv
frm asmi😊
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You read my mind!
How can anyone hate Abhay? And truly, he is more human than most of the human beings on this show.
Kabir & Misha apologized to Piya but no one said sorry to Abhay.. come on, even his name was brought into all this. I get it, Piya is a girl and her being defamed is bigger BUT come on Abhay has feelings too  (no one knows he is a vampire).
Also, i am really getting upset with Kabir in these episodes because he keeps calling Abhay a coward. Fine, Abhay looks scared about the whole warewolves fiasco BUT come on Kabir is a bigger coward for leaving his girlfriend midway when she needed him the most. 
Its seriously getting on my nerves. He has not wronged them in any way then why do they hate him? Its okay to keep away, not like him BUT hatred is an extreme feeling which Abhay does not deserve.
My sympathies with Abhay.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are right! I find Abhay more 'human' than the human beings in the Serial. He is a Vampire with a heart (they don't really have a heart,right?) of Gold who does not expect anything from anyone. He saves Piya all the time and all he wants from her is her hatred and that too for her own good. I really love the character of Abhay. However, I don't think anyone hates Abhay except Kabir, they are just being indifferent because of his own aloof behavior. Kabir has his reasons to hate Abhay - Every time Kabir should be there for Piya to save her or support her, he fails but Abhay is there for her and Kabir also hates Abhay because Piya loves Abhay. But even that does not justify Kabir's behavior in the last 2 episodes and calling Abhay a Coward. However, I should say Ekta's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani which is said to be the Indian Version of Twilight is getting interesting day by day.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that the bashing is totally undeserved and even irrational for the reasons you so succintly put but I sort of expect it from the rest of them as I think they all mostly vacilitate between jealousy (in case of the guys) to pique (from the girls he doesn't really give any time to unless it chooses him). Also, it is the same childish mentality that you "bash" and resent what you don't truly understand.  Piya was slightly subjected to the same when she first joined as being the new girl (mainly from T, the hostel girls etc) but she was lucky to have champions like Misha, Kabir and Panchi to ease her arrival and make her fit in. Abhay never has and will never really have too many champions, in fact, his only champion is Piya and I suspect that makes their story even more piognant- she will trust him and stand by him when the rest of humankind view him with hatred born out of fear, envy or just plain spite. The "guy" everyone loves to hate- there is always ppl like that amongst us, they tick all the boxes (i.e. in his case, looks, wealth, persona and although no one (save Piya) bothers to look, a heart of gold) but all they seem to attract from the majority is the sort of callous spite we see towards Abhay.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASMI95

poco agree wid u 😊

well its really irritating to see evry bdy havin bad opinion abt abhay the poor guy has seen so much of sad time😭frm losin her ladylove to bcomin a vamp😭but these selfish ppl wil nvr evr undrstnd his prob😡they act in a rude way ttly 4rgetin dat he was da 1 to stnd beside piya n support her whn evry1 was pointing fingers at her
well,later they'll undrstnd(i hope they do😡)dat abhay is not a trbl but a gem of rare kind😳
wid luv
frm asmi😊

Thank you so much, Asmi😃. People are just unreasonable and spiteful with him irrespective of whether he has done anything to hurt them or not. I don't think they will ever GET Abhay. But if you can't be nice to him , there is no reason to spite him either. 
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we shud c abhays luv pia
not his outside hateredness na .............
BettyC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes i completely agree with u......
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
literally poca i completely agree wid u......... 👍🏼
even if abhay is a monster or in piya's language" rude arrogant nd badtameez insaan"😆😆😆😆.......d ppl in d show shud not forget dat he is d one who saved dem frm d calamity nd stood by piya when everyone was bashing her!!!!!
and on wat basis did kabir say to mish dat abhay is a bad guy nd wud break piya's heart.😕.....even though he knows dat he being piya's socalled bf did not trust her....insulted her infront of everyone , it was abhay who stood by her in dobriyal house.....in d college coridoor or d classroom when ppl were writing bad stuff about piya on d chits!!!!!👏👏
no need to say about d attitude of d women of d show!!!
they r ekta's aaj ki naari's nd deir mood changes within seconds.........😡😡😡

Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

You read my mind!

How can anyone hate Abhay? And truly, he is more human than most of the human beings on this show.
Kabir & Misha apologized to Piya but no one said sorry to Abhay.. come on, even his name was brought into all this. I get it, Piya is a girl and her being defamed is bigger BUT come on Abhay has feelings too  (no one knows he is a vampire).
Also, i am really getting upset with Kabir in these episodes because he keeps calling Abhay a coward. Fine, Abhay looks scared about the whole warewolves fiasco BUT come on Kabir is a bigger coward for leaving his girlfriend midway when she needed him the most. 
Its seriously getting on my nerves. He has not wronged them in any way then why do they hate him? Its okay to keep away, not like him BUT hatred is an extreme feeling which Abhay does not deserve.
My sympathies with Abhay.

Abhay is not scared that way. He is anxious and alert because he knows he is on enemy grounds. Kabir is going all OTT and needs to chill, basically. I am fine with all of them abandoning Abhay but definitely not with the way they behave with him.