Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Okay, this Abhay-hatred is getting to my nerves.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
BOO!LOL

I just read Rosha's post and realized how right she is. I really don't get the people in this show and  their attitudes towards Abhay, especially. The hatred and negativity that everyone emanates towards Abhay is rather disturbing.Fine, even if Abhay is rude , arrogant , reserved , you have the right to have an opinion on him but not hate him. Infact , even that right does not sit well in this case because this guy has shown a beautiful side of kindness and compassion. How can you just overlook it and just continue to hate him? Here's looking at it as to just why they all should be ashamed of treating Abhay like that!

- The whole Maya fiasco. Abhay took the blame, kept quiet. That's his choice and if everyone hated him at that time, it was acceptable. But just a second here. How many of these people - Pancchi, Kabir, T and all apologized to him after the the truth was out? Pancchi had all the thought to bash Abhay in public , abuse him, accuse him but no moral duty to say sorry to him ? 

- Everyone keeps telling Piya that Abhay is trouble - the typical bad guy. Ya true. But everyone from Arnab to Pancchi to Kabir conveniently forgets that it was only Abhay who stood by Piya through thick and thin when they all insulted and abandoned her. How many of them applauded Abhay for standing up and standing for Piya? NONE. 

-Abhay saved his whole class from the earthquake. Did anyone of them have a single kind word to say to him? No. 

There are all kinds of people in the world , accepted. But i have always have had this allergy to judgmental people with convenient morals and sense of good and bad. Abhay is many things - a monster, a this , a that but as someone rightly said on this forum . He is more human than all the human beings put together in this show. 

Except bashing Piya, Abhay hardly speaks to anyone - keeps to himself and even that is a problem. As the episodes are going , this Abhay-hatred is getting unreasonable , irritating and degrading a whole lot of characters as petty hypocrites in my mind. 

P.S- I didn't include Tracker and Misha because they don't hate Abhay.I am sorry if i offended anyone. 

Love and luck always,

GOD bless everyone. 


Edited by Pocahontas - 29 December 2010 at 1:31am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sahmedsaishuvniniiiiishona17shaggyscoobyprincess329cutemugthk123_Faiqa_SweetRozie123-sim-prcns-kavita-AnamikaSJainpatakha-guddimadmaxineRituparnaa-Cupcake-Onyx.Roarkleeseunggilovereadingworms.-PhoenixD-nyctophiliabAkChOd.Ameres-DavneetKaur-RidziPiaJazSimiAyeChavannimatwamangoBefikreJennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 90709

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Yes, I agree. No one of these people bothered to say sorry to Abhay. and Kabir's behavior with Abhay is really annoying.

How can he say Abhay is dangerous and is bad news? He's ONLY helped them all and with Piya, Kabir does  not know the truth about Mets and all.

I found it quite annoying how they all were like Tracker and Piya went missing but they didn't try to find Abhay.

This Abhay-hatred is too much. They have to tone it down. and they also need to tone down, Hate me Piya crap. She's gonna NOT hate you so get over it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Yes, I agree. No one of these people bothered to say sorry to Abhay. and Kabir's behavior with Abhay is really annoying.

How can he say Abhay is dangerous and is bad news? He's ONLY helped them all and with Piya, Kabir does  not know the truth about Mets and all.

I found it quite annoying how they all were like Tracker and Piya went missing but they didn't try to find Abhay.

This Abhay-hatred is too much. They have to tone it down. and they also need to tone down, Hate me Piya crap. She's gonna NOT hate you so get over it.
 

I totally second you, Jen. Kabir is behaving all Un-Kabir and he is just lucky that Abhay is not sinking his fangs into his neck for insulting him twice in a row. It is annoying how they all treat Abhay and rightly said - no searching for Abhay , just Piya and Tracker. Who cares what happens to Abhay. Ouch

As for Hate Me Piya crap, it is showing Abhay's desperation because the more he throws her away , the closer she gets to him. LOL
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 6623

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Poco - me gives you HugsHug
 
You wrote what I wanted to say. Why hate Abhay? At every single point in time it is he who have been saving people. panchi has gotten over Danish so soon- so I dont expect her to apologise to abhay at all. Maya herself hasnt apologised to him.
 
And Mr. Dobrial - unke to dimag doob raha hai. pata nahin business kaise chalate hain.
 
And kabir, he believes everything and anything he sees and hears and then apologises. No one thanked Abhay or said sorry to him. And even when he says something intelligent Kabir does not want to hear it.
 
Except for Piya he is never rude to anyone or offends anyone - even with piya he has a reason to behave the way ha is and anyways Ms. dectective is on a mission to find out who teh real 'Abhay' is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Poco - me gives you HugsHug
 
You wrote what I wanted to say. Why hate Abhay? At every single point in time it is he who have been saving people. panchi has gotten over Danish so soon- so I dont expect her to apologise to abhay at all. Maya herself hasnt apologised to him.
 
And Mr. Dobrial - unke to dimag doob raha hai. pata nahin business kaise chalate hain.
 
And kabir, he believes everything and anything he sees and hears and then apologises. No one thanked Abhay or said sorry to him. And even when he says something intelligent Kabir does not want to hear it.
 
Except for Piya he is never rude to anyone or offends anyone - even with piya he has a reason to behave the way ha is and anyways Ms. dectective is on a mission to find out who teh real 'Abhay' is.
 

Hugs to you as well, Vinz. Hug

I agree. Everyone on this show seems to have no other hobby except bashing Abhay. I mean, come on. He doesn't even speak to 90% people in this show. He is their saviour all the freakin' time and it's not like they don't know any of his goodness. But no, just bash him , hit him. Why? If you can't be nice to him , then, at least shut up and mind your own business. 

I really feel bad for Abhay at times. Pancchi and Kabir can just harp about morals but exercise none on their own. Maya shouldn't show her face ever again , to be honest. 
thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 349

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Big culprit here is CV & screen play writers...I dont know whether we should blame  chracter or not..I thought this is completely hatke ekta show.. but  now i think i am wrong ITS EKTA SHOW... & such stupididty will increase in future.Ouch.
 
i lost any expectation after maya track..coz  beside kabr-misha noone apologise pia properly.. i wanted  some propely dorry from Mr dobriyal & panchi..Angry.Yeah  as u mentioned nonone even bother to notice that abhay played such big role in maya track & supported  pia.Sleepy & than later  pia is all cool after  abhay insulted her in tent..I was like WHat the hell.Wacko
 
Even i dont get  all negativity toward abhay..Dead but let me guess this ppl r plotting all this for future track..I THINK..ErmmErmmErmm may be in future when abhay-pia lovestory kickstart.. than whole world will be against them..from abhay's side chandeena r already villain.. now they wants to create villain from pia's side..Pura zamana dushman pyar karnewalo ka smthing smthing.LOL
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

Big culprit here is CV & screen play writers...I dont know whether we should blame  chracter or not..I thought this is completely hatke ekta show.. but  now i think i am wrong ITS EKTA SHOW... & such stupididty will increase in future.Ouch.
 
i lost any expectation after maya track..coz  beside kabr-misha noone apologise pia properly.. i wanted  some propely dorry from Mr dobriyal & panchi..Angry.Yeah  as u mentioned nonone even bother to notice that abhay played such big role in maya track & supported  pia.Sleepy & than later  pia is all cool after  abhay insulted her in tent..I was like WHat the hell.Wacko
 
Even i dont get  all negativity toward abhay..Dead but let me guess this ppl r plotting all this for future track..I THINK..ErmmErmmErmm may be in future when abhay-pia lovestory kickstart.. than whole world will be against them..from abhay's side chandeena r already villain.. now they wants to create villain from pia's side..Pura zamana dushman pyar karnewalo ka smthing smthing.LOL
 
 
 

I understand what the writers and creatives are trying to do. Making Abhay a detestable figure , they are making Abhay-Piya a forbidden love saga of whom nobody approves. It is just that all these characters appear very petty and thick-headed in my mind when they behave like such hypocrites. I hope Misha stays with Abhay-Piya. I seriously don't care about anyone else. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123Ritzie

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Joined: 02 March 2009
Posts: 19858

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Poca I completely agree with u.. Can't understand why ppl hate him..for no particular reason.. Abhay Is a Hero.. He's Dark Angel..full of lights..!!
Actually.. The Raichand vs Dobriyal war n the heat that they grew was also for no particular reason..
Kabir hates Abhay only cause he can see Pia luv's Abhay..so basically Kabir is just jealous from Abhay..n he removes his frustration in the form of hatred..
I completely agree atleast I expected a vote of Thnx from Panchi..
Even Arnav.. I can understand.. That he's grilled in ego.. & this cold war btw Raichand n Arnav will cause gr8 harm to AbhiYa in future..
I don't think Pia shuld be kept apart from Abhay only for the reason that her frnds think he's unfit in their group..
Abhay bashes Piya for her betterment only.. Though his bashing is misunderstood..but when his raaz will come out in light ..Pia will understand him..
Only T lyk's our Hotty.. But she also just uses him..for being in page 3 highlights..
I feel bad for him..only becoz, I feel that Abhay has accepted his Dark side more..n he himself is scared of light now.. But he's full of it..!! He only allows dark(T) to come closer to him.. Keeps away the light(Pia).. Not like his parents.. they r in reality dark n also by their powers..!!
I'm certainly not hoping for any applause for Abhay from anyones side for saving Pia n Tracker..in tonites episode..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index