Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Non psycho sanskar and crazy mom: What did I miss?

sUgA -N- sPiCe Goldie
sUgA -N- sPiCe
sUgA -N- sPiCe

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I haven't watched this show in a very long time and watching it todday confused the heck out of me! Last I watched Pratiba's bro revealed that she tried to kill Karan?? She was having an affair and Karan was having similar flashbacks. So she's crazy but innocent now! How did this happen? And more interestingly, wasn't sanskar a psycho murderer? What happened now? Why is he so good and doesn't everyone know he murdered that girls father? Isn't he married to her? Anyone want to help? Thankss!!

deepika88 Senior Member
deepika88
deepika88

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
hey there...what ever prat's brother said was a lied and he only wanted jaggu's property...and abha got to know that prat is still alive and what ever that was told was a lie..so she tries to convince karan but he doubts it in the beginning...then prat's bro tries to kill her and abha and hits prats head...karan rescues them and also he is able to tell everyone that the brother told all lies about prats....due to the head injury prats is now like a child...and now yasho is trying to get rid of prats...
about sanskaar no one knows he killed his FIL...and prats bro tried to use sanskaar to get rid of prats since she was leaving in their house but sanskaar is a change man now...he has realise the mistake he made earlier and does not give in but rather helps prats by keeping her in a safe place...so all have forgiven him as he has chnaged and loves saniya now...
hope this helps..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top