Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Pyaar Ki Yeh Dastaan III:Last Chap Page 88 Aug6th (Page 88)

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrushika

hella affi di.. really sad that u r gonna end this.. coz this is one of my fav..
it was a afab update. loved every part.. thank u for taking time to update..
love u di.. gonna miss ur writing

thanks for the lovely comments...i am sad too...the story has come so far and i think its a good time to end so thats why. Smile

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biyaahmad

sorry for being so late.holding ears.i was so busy with exams.

update was beautiull.

really luved it.Smile

finally meher-harman r married.liked the way family complete meher's dream.

and meher's wedding dress is very beautifull.harman's father came at their wedding.that's good.

prateek and chahat is so cute.and family scenes are vry nice.Smile

luved the sweet little romance of premeer.Hug

now waiting for their anniverssary.Day Dreaming

i m sure next chap will be a blast.

update soon and

many many thanks fr the pm.Smile

by the way i have changed my user name.deshdeewani was my oldest user id.this is the new one.don't forget to pm me.thanks

thanks for the amazing comments...and thanks for letting me know about the new user name. will continue soon. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biyaahmad

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sadi-

update soon...

i have changed my user name.. so do pm me whenever u update :)

thanks for letting me know...will surely PM you Smile

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema.sharma86

pls update yaar next

updating soon Smile
asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_28

waiting
update soon

update coming up in a few mins Big smile
asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Mfm_06pinderddsreyap92seema.sharma86snehasharmabiyaahmadkiran_28premeeristryasherkhiradvrushikapriyahmt-Sadi-,

thanks for pressing the like button Big smile

kiran_28

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Chapter 81

It's been hours since they have left the wedding venue, but they were still driving around. She had no idea where they were going. She kept asking him and he just told her that it would be a few more minutes. Finally, they stopped and he got out quickly and came to the other side to open her door. He took her hand in his and helped her out of the car. He quickly placed his hands on eyes and covered them. "Harman'yeh tum kya karahe ho?" she asked. "yehi hai tumara surprise'aabh chalo mere saath," he told her and they walked forward. She heard a noise which seemed to be a gate opening, she guessed. After a few more steps, they stopped, "meher'aaj humne ek naya safar shuru kiya aur main chatha hoon keh woh safar hum ek saath yaha rehakar shuru kare," he told her and moved his hand. She opened her eyes and stood there shocked. In front of her, stood a large bungalow that was blue in color with grey roof.  Adjacent to that, there was a red stoned patio with patio furniture which was brown in color. On the other side, there were small plants decorating the sides of the house. "oh my god Harman'yeh'yeh humara ghar hai?" she asked surprised. "yes'andar chalo tume aur bhi kuch dikhana hai," Harman said. As they walked towards the door, she saw the name plate engraved Mr and Mrs. Mehra. She walked up and smiled looking at it. Later, he took her inside and she loved the house. "harman'yeh toh sabh jaise main chathi thi waise hi hai'paint color, furniture, decorations, sabh kuch," she said. "kaise nahi hoga'after all saari designing tumare pati ne ki hai," he said. "saach?" she asked. "ha...jabh bhi tum baatein karti thi keh humara ghar aisa hona chahiye waisa hona chahiye, I used to hear that ok," Harman said and she smiled. "ok neeche ka ghar toh tumne dekh liya'aabh hum upar chalenge aur tume ek special jaage bhi toh dikhani hai," he said. "kya matlab?" she asked. Wrapping his hands around her waist, he picked her up, "main humare bedroom keh baare mein baat karaha hoon. Tume paata haina aaj humari suhaagraat hai," he said as her cheeks turned tomato red. "aaj tum sharmani nahi sakthi aabh toh tum meri lawfully wedded wife hoon," he teased and carried her upstairs. As they entered the room, she saw the walls adorned with strings of jasmine. On the bed were rose petals with a heart shaped in white rose petals with Harman weds meher written in it. The room was dark with the only light coming from the vanilla scented candles. He carried her up to the bed and placed her on it. He lay next to her and caressed her cheeks. Pulling her closer, he slowly pecked his lips. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed back. They deepened the kiss and he pulled her clip out, opening her hair. They kissed until they couldn't breathe and broke apart. She pulled him again and they kissed even more passionately and opened new levels of their love.

The next morning, she woke up early and packed everything needed for the trip. She went down and saw that everyone was still asleep tired from the wedding. She decided to make breakfast for everyone. As she arranged the breakfast on the table, "itni dher hogayi phir bhi kohi utayi nahi'thodi dher mein hume airport kehliye bhi toh nikal na hai," she thought. Later, she went to the mandir and started to do aarti. Hearing her aarti, the family members soon joined her in the mandir. After serving breakfast, she ate together with the family members. "prem'kitne baaje ki flight hai?" lalit asked. "woh babuji doh baaje ki flight hai," prem said. "PB'main aapko chodonga, ok?" preet said. "theek hai preet," prem said. "waha thand hosakthi hai'.tumne baccho kehliye saari cheeze rakli," gayatri asked. "jee ma'sabh rakliya. Abhi tak sohrahe hai'main jaake dekhti hoon," heer said and left. She woke up the kids and dressed them up. Later, she bought them downstairs for breakfast and fed them. Soon, it was time to leave and they hugged everyone bidding goodbye. Before leaving, prem and her bend down to take lalit and gayatri's aashirwaad. "khush raho'bhagwaan tum dono ki Jodi hamesha banaye rake," gayatri said as they both smiled. "doh dino mein tum dono ki shaadi hokar che saal pure hojayenge'.waqt kitne jaldi beet gaya. Aaj main tumse kuch kehna chathi hoon,"gayatri said. "ha ma kahiye na," heer said. "heer'aaj se phele maine yeh baat sabh se kahi hai lekin tumse hi kehne ka mauka nahi mila," gayatri said and heer looked at prem not sure what was coming. "humne tume pheli baar mandir mein dikha tha aur ussi din faisla kiya keh tum humare prem kehliye aur humare ghar kehliye Lakshmi banke aayi thi. Tumne har rishte ko bahut hi saachayi se aur dil se nibhaya hai. Iss ghar keh sabhi logo ko ek dor se band keh raka hai aur main jaanti hoon keh mere jaane keh baad bhi tum iss ghar koh samaal logi," gayatri said when heer interrupted. "ma'yeh aap kya kehrahi hai'please ma aisa mat kahiye. Aap aur babuji iss ghar ki neev hai, iss ghar koh aap logo ne itne pyaar se sajaya hai aur main khabhi woh jaaga nahi leysakthi," heer told them honestly. "Tume paata hai main sabh se zyaada chinta yeh mere pagal bete ki hoti thi," she said as prem pouted hearing his mother's words and everyone smiled. "Isse hamesha sirf office aur deals keh alava kuch aur sooch tha hi nahi tha lekin jab se tum aayi hoon yeh pura badal gaya hai. Aur iss badlav koh dekhar sabh se zyaada khush main hoon.yeh humara bhaagaya hai keh tum hume bahu keh roop mein mili hoon. Main har din bhagwan se yeh dua karti hoon keh tum dono hamesha aise hi khush rahe aur tumara saath bana rahe," gayatri said. Heer had no words. She didn't even realize that her cheeks were wet with tears until she felt husband's hand wrap around her shoulder. She quickly wiped them away and she threw herself in her mother's arms. "ma'aap nahi jaanti keh jitna mujhe iss ghar aur parivaar se mila hai uske aage maine joh bhi kiya hai woh kuch bhi nahi hai. Yeh mera parivaar haina aur usse khush rakna sirf meri zimedaari nahi, mera haq bhi hai. Maine khabhi apni ma koh nahi dekha aur shayad issliye kyunki meri zindagi mein aapko aana tha. Jab bhi aapko dekhti hoon toh lagtha hai keh meri ma aise hi hoti aur woh jaha bhi hai mujhe dekhar bahut khush hoti hongi keh main aap aur babuji keh saye mein hoon," she said as tears rolled down her tears. They just stayed together cherishing the moment as the family members smiled looking at them. Later, everyone composed themselves and prem, heer and family left for the airport.

Hours passed, she sat in the garden as she saw her daughter played with vishaal and tannu. At that moment, she saw her husband car pull up in the driveway. Getting off the car, he saw her walking up to him. "heer aur jeeju koh airport theek se chodiya?" she asked. "ha ash'unka boarding call aane keh baad hi main waha se chala aaya," he said. "accha hai'heer aur jeeju koh ek break toh chahiye tha, kitne din hogaye," ash said. "I know'.main toh sooch raha hoon keh humari next anniversary kehliye main tume bhi kahi ley chalo," he said with a wink. "preet'tum bhi na," she said as she slightly chuckled. "what's so funny? Main toh tumare aur gungun ki khushi kehliye kehraha tha," preet told her. "kuch funny nahi hai. Lekin ek baat zaroor kahongi. Jeeju koh copy karne se accha hai keh tum humari anniversary kehliye kuch aur soocho, apne creative mind koh use karke," ash said and returned to the area where the kids were playing. "bad idea preet'yeh ladkiyo koh na khabhi acche plans pasand nahi aate," preet said to himself as he followed his wife. Reaching there, he pulled up a chair next to his wife. "ok'creative idea'hum wapaas ek mini honeymoon peh jaate hai," preet whispered to ash. "preet'tum  bhi na'yaha bacche hai. Agar unone sunliya toh," she scolded him. "bad idea again," he thought to himself. Right then, the kids started arguing. "nahi'mera nahi aapka turn hai," she said. "gungun maine kaha na tumara turn hai," tannu said. "nahi'its not my turn," gungun pouted. Ash and preet ran up to them hearing the argument. "tum log argue kyun karahe ho'kya baat hai?" ash said. "mami dekhiye na'gungun ka turn hai bowling karne ka lekin yeh kehrahi hai keh yeh out nahi hai," tannu told ash. "mama main out nahi hoon di galat bol rahi hai," gungun said. "nahi mami'main," tannu said when ashlesha interrupted. "ek minute'itni si baat kehliye tum dono argue kyun karahe ho. Aur gungun tannu di tumse baadi haina aur baado se argue nahi karte, maine aapko kitni baar kaha hai," ash said. "main toh bas saach kehrahi hoon," gungun said again. "gungun!" ash scolded. Little gungun's cheeks turned red with anger and her eyes filled with tears as she ran away from there. "gungun'meri baat toh suno'gungun," ash said but there was no use. "yeh ladki din peh din ziddi hoti jarahi hai," ash worried. "tum chinta mat karo'.main jaake dekhta hoon," preet said and left from there.

The plane was about to take off and he was checking on his kids to make sure their seat belts were secure and they were safe. "tum theek ho chahat?" he asked. "papa'main toh theek ho lekin aap mama koh poochiye na," chahat said and prem turned to see his wife. She sat there with her eyes tightly shut and her hands wrapped around the shoulder rest. He smiled, "heer tum itne baar flight mein bait chuki hoon aur aaj bhi itna darti ho," he whispered with a teasing tone in his voice. "ha ha haslo'jab main iss flight se nikal jaongi phir dekhna," heer told him. He placed his hand on hers, "theek hai baba dekh lena'lekin abhi kehliye tum shant hojao," he said. He held her hand as the flight started to take off. In the Juneja Mansion, he walked into his daughter's room to see her sitting on her bed, angry. He walked in and sat next to her but said nothing. "mujhe aapse baat nahi karni," gungun said. "theek hai lekin kya aap papa koh yeh bhi nahi baata yenge keh aap naraaz kyun hai?" preet asked. "kyun ki mummy ne mujhe datha," she replied. "mummy aapko datha nahi tha beta'woh toh aapko sirf sahi baat kehrahi thi," preet said trying to make her daughter understand. "nahi'mummy mujhe hamesha dath thi hai aur sabh bhi. Sabh kehte hai keh main choti hoon aur mujhe unki baat sunna chahiye. Mujhe choti nahi rehna hai'.mujhe mujhse chota kohi chahiye daddy," gungun said. Preet just sat there not knowing what to say. "theek hai'daddy mummy se baat karenge lekin uskehliye meri princess mujhe ek bahut acchi smile dehni hogi," preet said as he started to tickle his daughter and she started to laugh. She smiled seeing her daughter smile again as she stood by the door. Thinking about what their daughter had just said, her cheeks started to turn bright red. Right then, she felt his hands around her waist. "lagtha hai tumne gungun ki baat sunli," he said as her cheeks went brighter. "preet'stop it," she said. As she was about to leave from there, he held her hand and spun her back into his arms. "preet'kya karahe ho? Chodo mujhe'kohi dekh lega," she told him. "tumne mere sawal ka jawaab nahi diya," preet said.  "kaisa jawaab chathe ho tum?" she asked him. "gungun chathi hai keh usse chota kohi iss ghar mein aaye'uske baare mein kya khayal hai?" he said. "meher aur Harman ki shaadi hogayi hai toh kuch dino mein aajayega usse chote kohi'mil gaya jawaab?" she said to him. "that's not the answer I was looking for," he told her as he lifted her up in his arms. He carried her next door to their room and placed her on the bed. "I think gungun sahi kehrahi thi'hume humari choti si family mein ek aur member add karna chahiye'what do you think?" he said with a wink. She shyly smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck. She slowly pulled him closer and sealed her lips with his.

After hours, their travel ended and they landed in Sydney. As she sat in the taxi, she turned to look at him. "prem'hum kaha jarahe hai? I mean kyon si hotel?" she asked. "hum hotel nahi, kisike ghar jarahe hai," he replied. "ghar? Kiska ghar?" she said. "woh surprise hai heer'tume wait karna padega," he said and she pouted. "tumare surprises bhi na'khabhi khatam hi nahi hote. Kyon rehta hai yaha par?  Ma ne toh kuch kaha nahi," she said. "I am not telling you!" he said as he pretended to zip his lips. "fine'don't tell me," she said as she turned away from him, facing the blue sea waters of Sydney. Time passed and they pulled into a driveway. Stepping out, she felt the cold wind against her skin and the smell of fresh sea water. In front of her, stood a 2 story white marble stoned penthouse. Prem got the luggage out and paid the taxi driver to leave. He walked up to her and the kids, "andar chale?" he asked. "ha lekin yeh ghar keh log," she wondered. "log? Woh actually ek choti si problem hai," he said. "problem? Kaisi problem?" heer asked. "jinka yeh ghar hai unne paata nahi hai keh yeh ghar unka hai," prem said as she looked at him confused. He took her hand in his and stepped back. "heer'meet the owners Mr. Prateek Juneja and Mrs. Chahat Juneja, son and daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Prem Juneja," he announced as she stood there surprised. "prem'are you serious?" she asked. "ha'maine yeh ghar prateek aur chahat kehliye liya hai," he said. "baataya kyun nahi?" she asked. "agar baata dehta toh tumari yeh khushi kaise dekhta," he said as she smiled. "aabh toh andar chal sakthe haina?" he said and she nodded. The family walked together towards the front door. He opened the door and let them in first. She moved into the living room with the kids and he stayed back to bring the luggage in. The walls were painted blue and the room was decorated with white couches and printed blue pillows. On the wall, hung a family picture which was taken when they went for a picnic last year. Next to it was a picture of them from their wedding and on the far right was a picture of chahat and prateek. A big smile crept up on her lips seeing that. He kept the suitcases aside and joined the family. "baccho'aap logo koh apna room dekhna hai ya nahi'chalo'jaldi se upar jao," prem said and the kids got excited and ran off upstairs. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer, "toh ghar pasand aaya?" he asked. "ha bahut khoobsurat hai lekin maine pura abhi dekha nahi hai'tum chodoge toh main dekhongi na," she said. "ghar toh tum khabhi bhi dekh sakthi ho'mere saath chalo main tume sabh se important kamra dekhata tha hoon," he said as he picked her up in his arms. "prem'kya karahe ho'chodo'prateek aur chahat yehi hai aur tum," she said. "prateek aur chahat bahut busy hai unke room dekh ne mein'tum unki chinta chod doh," he told her.

He carried her upstairs and to a room on the far left corner. He placed her down and closed her eyes. "prem'yeh tum," she said when he interrupted her, "shhh'yeh humara kamra hai aur maine yaha keh har ek cheez bahut dekh keh sajaya hai'I hope tume accha lage," he said. "tumne sajaya hai toh accha toh hoga na," she said. "dekhne keh baad baata na, aao mere saath," he said as he opened the door and took her inside. "ok ready, 1'.2'.3!" he said as he moved his hand. She stood there astonished as she saw the room. It was large and spacious with a huge, king bed in the middle. On both sides of the bed were two night tables. On one was a picture of chahat and prateek and a picture of balraj and kids. A small alarm clock and a little cuddly teddy bear with 'I love you' written on it sat on the other night table. On the right was a built in black closet and a door a few feet away from it, which she guessed lead to the bathroom. In the right corner, between the bed and the closet, was an elegantly designed golden brown dresser. The southwest corner of the room was adorned with a two people couch and a coffee table. The left wall of the room was made of glass through which you could see the magnificent view of the sea. After taking in the surprises that her husband was throwing at her, she turned to him with a smile, "maan na padega tumari pasand bahut hi acchi hai," she said. "woh toh tume che saal phele hi paata chal jaana chahiye keh meri pasand kaisi hai," he told her as she blushed. At that moment, the kids came running in. "mama'papa'waha dekho waha baada sa pool hai," chahat and prateek said simultaneously as they came into the room. "pool?" heer asked. "ha mama'uss taraf," chahat said as she pointed her finger in air. "aayiye na," prateek said as he held heer's hand and took her with him. They went down the hall through a narrow hallway that lead to an indoor, heated pool. "papa'hum pool mein khele?" prateek asked. Before he could reply, "nahi'abhi abhi aaye hai. Phele chalo'nahana hai phir change karke khaana bhi khaana hai uske baad sabh hoga," heer told them. Chahat and prateek obeyed their mom and ran off to their rooms to do as instructed. Heer was in the kitchen making something for the kids to eat when chahat and prateek came running in. "mama'hum dono ne nahliya'aabh hum pool mein khele," chahat said. "please mama'ha boliye na'please," prateek said as they both pleaded. She couldn't say no to those pleading faces. "theek hai'lekin sirf thodi dher kehliye," heer told them and they ran out excited. As she made dinner in the kitchen, prem and the kids played in the pool. The kids wanted noodles and she made them as they wished. She put the bowls in a tray and carried them to the pool. Seeing her walk in, "heer'tum bhi aao'bahut maaza aaraha hai," prem invited her. "nahi nahi'main yehi theek ho. Chahat, prateek'chalo upar aao'maine aapke noodles ready kardiye," heer told the kids. "mama please thodi dher aur," prateek said. "nothing doing'already bahut late hogaya hai. Tum dono koh thand lag jayegi'chalo upar aao. Aaj kehliye bahut hogaya," heer told them. "ha'chalo aap dono dinner karlo. Hum kal khelenge," prem said and prateek and chahat got out of the pool. She dried them with a towel and quickly changed them into dry clothes. She handed them their bowls and told them to go inside to eat.

After the kids went in, "ouch," he yelled. "prem'kya huwa'tum theek toh hona'prem?" she asked worried. "paata nahi'kuch aankho mein chala gaya," he said. "yaha aao prem," she said as she moved closer to the edge of the pool and bend down to check on him. Suddenly, he caught her hand and pulled her into the pool. "prem," she yelled falling in. "yeh kya kardiya prem'tum bhi na khabhi bade nahi hoge," she said. "kya karoon'tumare saath baccha bane mein mujhe bahut maaza aata hai," he said as he shook his head causing the water droplets fell on her face. "tum bhi na'puri taara se bheeg gayi main," she pouted like a little kid. As she was about to leave, he twirled her back into his arms. "not so soon! Itni mushkil se tum haath mein aayi ho aise kaise chod doh," he said. "prem'tum jaante hona mujhe yeh pool pasand nahi hai'please let me go," heer said. "mujhe aaj tak ek baat samaj nahi aayi," he told her. "woh kya hai?" she asked. "tume barish toh bahut pasand hai lekin pool se itna gabrati kyun ho?" he said. "kyun ki barish upar se humare upar baras thi hai lekin pool mein aap uske andar hote hai aur yeh mujhe pasand nahi hai," she told him. "jab main saath mein hoon tab bhi nahi?" he teased. She didn't know what to say. Of course, she could be anywhere with him and it would still be the best place in the world. "mera matlab woh nahi tha'maine toh," heer said when prem interrupted, "keha bhi doh keh tumara jawab ha hai," he said as she smiled. He moved her closer by wrapping his arms around her waist. As she felt his breath on her lips, her cheeks turned red even without her knowing. He slowly caressed her cheek wiping the water droplets away. Then, he took a strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear using his finger. As he held her face in his hands, he slightly caressed her wet lips. He moved closer and touched her lips with his. She closed her eyes feeling the kiss deepen. They broke apart when they felt loss of breath. As she turned to leave, her pallu slipped onto the water. As she was about to grab it, he held her hand stopping her from doing so. Wrapping her hands along with hers, he hugged from behind. She felt her heart skip a beat as she felt his lips at the corner of her neck. At that moment, she felt her body shiver. Seeing that she was feeling cold, he grabbed her pallu and placed it back. He quickly got of the pool and helped her out. He took the towel that was on the chair and wrapped it around her. "heer'are you ok?" he asked concerned. "ha prem'bas thodi si thand lagrahi hai," she said. "tum andar jaake change karlo," he told her as she nodded. Later, they both dried and changed themselves. She checked on the kids to make sure they ate dinner and put them to sleep as they were tired from the journey. After putting the kids to bed, she warmed up the dinner. They sat in the balcony under the simmering moonlight and the nightly breeze as they ate together.  Right then, his phone rang and he answered. "hello'yeah'just in a couple hours, it should be done," he said. "I will check up on it," prem said as he concluded the call. "kya huwa prem?" she asked. "kuch urgent kaam hai'mujhe finish karna padega. Tum soh jao, ok?" he said. "lekin prem'tum yaha aakar bhi kaam," she told him, disappointed. "sorry heer'believe me this is very urgent, sirf aaj raat," he said and walked out of the room. "kal humari anniversary hai aur aaj bhi tume kaam ki padi hai. Aapka beta na khabhi nahi badal saktha ma," she said, a little angry, looking at the way he has just gone.

It was past eleven but her husband was nowhere in sight. The doors in the study were shut and haven't opened ever since he went in. She sat on the floor with a small gift wrapped box. She had bought the gift almost a week ago as an anniversary gift for him but him. "yeh prem bhi na'kitne pyaar se liya tha maine yeh aur prem hai keh office keh deals aur presentations karne mein laaga hai. Woh bhul kaise saktha hai," she wondered. "nahi nahi heer'prem humari anniversary kaise bhul saktha hai shayad usne kuch surprise plan kiya ho issliye mujhe thang karne kehliye yeh sabh karaha ho," she thought. She didn't know what was right. Prem would never forget their anniversary, that she knew but the way he was acting like nothing was happening, that was bugging her. "heer'ash sahi kehti hai, yeh saare marad na aise hi hai," she said to herself. "nahi nahi'prem aisa nahi hai'.heer tu yeh sabh kya sooch rahi hai'agar thodi dher aur main aise hi sooch thi rahi na toh pagal hojaongi," she said to herself as she placed the gift back into the suitcase and went to change into her night gown. She sat on the bed waiting for her husband to return but she soon fell asleep, tired. A little while later, the ringing of her phone woke her up. She sat up startled. She searched for her phone and found it on the coffee table. She got down and quickly went to pick it up. Before she could even say hello, "heer'abhi bahar aajao'bahut urgent hai," he said. "prem'kya baat hai? Tum toh study mein the? Bahar?" she asked worried. "woh sabh tume baad mein explain karonga'please jaldi bahar aao," he told her and hung up. "hello prem'.prem," she said but there was no answer. She quickly ran down the stairs and out the door. Her eyes searched for him but he was nowhere. "prem'.prem," she called out but there was no answer. She moved forward trying to find him but it was too dark. As she stood there looking around, she felt someone walking up to her from behind. She knew it was him. She turned to face him, "yeh sabh kya hai prem'sabh theek toh haina?" she asked. When he just smiled looking at her, "prem'tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahe ho? Kya huwa hai?," she kept talking when he silenced her, "shhh'.bahut bolti ho tum'aabh tum kuch nahi kahogi," he said as he started counting, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" he started counting. As he ended, he snapped his fingers and the lights flickered on. "Happy 6th anniversary heer," he said as he turned her around. She felt her heart skip a beat seeing what was in front of her. A circular venue decorated with red and golden satin cloths stood held up by four white pillars. Strings of red rose petals and lights adorned the center and sides. In the middle of the venue, a table with white, stain table cloth decorated with candles and roses, and a cake for the occasion. "chalo mere saath," he said as he took her hand and they walked forward.

As she stood there mesmerized, "pasand aaya?" he asked. She came out of her thoughts, "ha prem'bahut khoobsurat hai. Tum toh study mein kaam karahe the na?" she asked him. "aaj ki raat isse important kuch hosaktha hai," he told her as she smiled. She felt bad. She was thinking all sorts of things when he was arranging this for her. "I am really sorry prem," she said. "tum sorry kyun bol rahi ho?" he asked confused. "woh kya haina'jab tumne kaha keh tume office ka kohi kaam hai toh mujhe bahut gussa aaya tha. Aur main upar bait keh tum par gussa karahi thi aur yeh bhi kaha keh tum khabhi nahi badal sakthe, tumare liye office ka kaam hamesha important hai," she honestly confessed. Listening to her words, he chuckled. "tum bhi na bilkul pagal ho," he said. "kyun? Kyun ki maine tumse saach kaha?" she asked him. "tum na duniya ki pheli patni hogi joh pati peh gussa bhi karti hai aur phir usse saach bhi baata dehti hai, badal toh tum bhi nahi sakthe'meri pagal, bholi si heer," he said as she looked at him. "kya huwa?" he asked. "kuch nahi'tumare saath yeh che saal ka khoobsurat safar kaise beet gaya paata hi nahi chala," she said. "aur iss safar mein hume doh un mol thofe mile, humare prateek aur chahat," he said. "khabhi soocha bhi nahi tha prem keh tumare saath main yeh pal khabhi beeta paungi'.agar mujhe," she was saying when he placed his hand on her lips. "please heer'joh huwa hi nahi uske baare mein kya sooch na. Humare safar mein joh bhi bure pal the usse bhul jao aur saare acche pal hamesha yaad rakna'ok?" he said as she nodded. She threw herself in his arms and they stood there in each other's arms. As they broke apart, he went down on her knees and took her hand in his. "Mrs. Heer Prem Juneja'tumne mere saath che saal bitaye hai'kya aaj raat mere saath bitane ki takleef karogi," he asked her. She smiled, "I would love to," she said placing her hands in his. He took her towards the table and they cut the cake together. He took a small piece of cake and offered it to her. She took a bite and gave him a small piece. Later, he started the music and pulled her close to him to dance.  

Kisi ko sapna lagey tu, kisi ko behti hawaa
Kisi ko bas baaton mein, kare pal mein yahaan wahaan
Kisi ke sau jhoot sun le, kisi ka sacch bhi gunaah
Kisi ka bas yaadon mein, kare hulchul saara jahaan

[They swayed together with his arms on her waist and her hands on his shoulders]

Te amo me te amo
Tu chhaanv hai, tu dhoop hai
Te amo me te amo
Tere hazaron roop hai

[He caressed her cheek and swirled her around]

Koi samjha nahin, jo bhi hai bas khoob hai
Falling so crazy in love

[Her cheeks turned strawberry red and he pulled her closer placing a kiss on her cheek]
Te amo me te amo
Tu chhaanv hai, tu dhoop hai
Te amo me te amo
Tere hazaaron roop hai

[He cupped her face in his hands and placed a kiss on her eyes]

Kabhi lagey raaton mein main khwaabon se baatien karoon subah unhi
Khwaabon ko main kaabu karoon
Kabhi lagey taaron se bhi, unche udaane bharoon
Kabhi lagey baadalon se jaibein bharoon

[He was her life. She didn't know what good deeds she had done that he came into her life as her husband. He had been there every single moment that she had needed him. Without his love, she wouldn't be able to fight all the problems that life had thrown at her]

Te amo me te amo
Taare ginu tere liye
Te amo me te amo

[At that moment, they felt water droplets from the sky fall onto their skin. They didn't seem to care. They continued celebrating and dancing, the rain seemed to make it all a little better, according to them]
Saare chunu tere liye
Khwaab saare bunu tere hi tere liye
Falling so crazy in love

[He pulled her closer and kissed her lusciously, wet lips]
Te amo me te amo
Taare ginu tere liye
Te amo me te amo

Kabhi lagey mili nahin, tumse main khwaabon mein bhi
Kabhi lagey kahin toh hai ristha koi
Kabhi lagey chhu tumhe, yunhi khayalon mein hi
Kabhi lagey nahin nahin chori nahin

[She wrapped her hands around him as he caressed his hair. They deepened their kiss as their love has deepened in these 6 years]

Te amo me te amo
Tu paas hai par door hai
Te amo me te amo
Jaata nahin yeh noor hai
Teri chori bhi yeh manzoor manzoor hai
Falling so crazy in love
Te amo me te amo

Te amo me te amo
Jaata nahin yeh noor hai

As the song came to an end, he picked her up in his arms. He carried her into the house and to their bed room. Placing her on the bed, he pecked her forehead. He slowly removed her night dress overcoat, placing a kiss on her shoulder. She closed her eyes in bliss feeling her lips on her skin. As she blushingly turned around, he moved closer to her. Moving her hair aside, he nuzzled the corner of her nape. He turned her around and her eyes were closed and her cheeks were blushing. He smiled. It's been six years, but she was still the same heer. She still blushed like it was the first time and he loved it! Her innocence made her even more beautiful. He pulled her closer by the waist and kissed her lips. Six years passed, but their love, trust, and respect towards each other stayed the same and will always be the same till the last breath they spend together.

The sun the next morning bought in a new day of love and celebration. They slept on the bed with her arm on his chest and his hand on her waist. She woke up hearing something fall down the stairs. As she sat up, she saw the kids run into the room. She quickly grabbed her overcoat that was on the floor and wore it. "mama'papa'happy anniversary!" chahat said as they came in. Prem also woke up hearing the kids. "happy annisary mama," prateek said as he came up to her. Heer chuckled, "annisary nahi, anniversary," she corrected caressing his cheek. "mama'maine aur bhai ne aap dono kehliye breakfast banaya hai," chahat said as she showed them a tray with sandwiches and two glasses of juice. "wow'yeh toh bahut yummy lagraha hai'kya banaya hai tum dono ne," prem said awed at the love of his kids. "humne tomato, cheese, cucumber, aur woh green leaves hote haina, uss keh sandwiches banaye hai. Aur yeh orange juice hai," prateek said. "woh green leaves basil hai lekin tum dono ne yeh sabh kiya? Maine kitni baar kaha hai tum dono se keh yeh sabh mat karo'kuch hojato tho," heer said worried. "heer'tum bhi na. baccho ne itne pyaar se banaya hai aur tum chinta karne mein lagi ho," prem said as the kids laughed. "tum dono koh papa ki side mein bahut maaza aaraha haina'haye mere bacche, kitna sabh kiya hai," she said as she pulled the kids into a hug. "aabh chalo'jaldi sandwiches khate hai," prem said and they all ate sandwiches together. Later, prem and heer freshened up and changed. As she sat on the dresser, drying her hair, his phone rang. As he picked it up, he heard his family wish him on the other. "thank you," he said. "heer kaha hai?" gayatri said. "ek minute ma'abhi dehta hoon," prem said and he gave the phone to heer. "namastey ma'," she said as she took the phone. "happy anniversary beta'bhagwan tum dono ki Jodi hamesha banaye rakhe," gayatri said. "thank you ma," heer said. "heer'prem ne gift toh bahut accha diya hoga," kulraj said. "jee di," heer replied, blushing as she taught about last night. Everyone wished the couple and blessed them too. A couple minutes later, balraj called them. "baba'aap kaise hai'main aapko phone karne wali thi lekin meher ki shaadi keh tyaari mein time hi nahi mila," heer told him. "kohi baat nahi hi heer'main tume aur prem koh shaadi ki anniversary ki badayi dehne kehliye phone kiya tha," balraj said. "thanks baba," prem and heer said in unison as the phone was in speaker. "chahat aur prateek kaise hai?" balraj asked. "woh theek hai baba'aap ki tabeyat toh theek haina?" heer asked concerned. "main theek ho beta. Bas tum logo ki yaad bahut aati hai'kitne saal hogaye chahat aur prateek koh dekhe huwe, itne se the dono. Aur gungun toh maine dekha bhi nayi, sirf photos aur videos mein dekha hai," balraj said. "main jaanti hoon baba'main khosish karongi keh hum waha jaldi aaye," she said as tears filled her eyes. Prem moved forward and placed his hand on his wife's shoulder, comforting her. He knew how hard it was for her to stay away from balraj and the kids. She never said anything but he knew how she felt. "heer'tu roh rahi hai?" balraj asked concerned. "nahi baba'main'main theek hoon," she said as she wiped the tears away. "chinta mat kar, agar bhagwan chaya toh hum jald milenge," balraj told her. "jee baba," she said. "apna khayal rakna'main rakta hoon," balraj said and the conversion ended. "heer," he said. "main theek hoon prem," she said. "heer'tume jhoot bol na nayi aata aur khabhi aayega bhi nayi toh khosish kyun karahi ho," he told her pulling her into his arms. Her pain and worries decreased as she fell in his arms. She worried about balraj and how was handling everything alone but she never told anyone as she didn't want to worry anyone. But he didn't need words. He just understood everything just by feeling her heart beat, everything! When she was happy, when she was sad, when she was worried'every moment that she couldn't express with words; he didn't need an explanation.

Later, the kids found a new video game that prem has bought and insisted on playing. Heer made them some snacks and left them to race each other and see who wins. Walking up the stairs, "yeh prem kaha chala gaya'kabh se gayab hai," she thought. As she opened the door and walked into their room, she saw gift wrapped boxes on the bed. She looked around the room for her husband but he was not present. Suddenly, she felt his arms wrap around hers. "shaadi keh che saal Mubarak ho heer," he wished. She smiled, "prem'kal raat hi tumne woh surprise diya na toh yeh sabh," she wondered. "heer'tum duniya ki pheli biwi ho jisse apna patni gift dehta hoon aur woh complain karti ho," he teased her. "main complain nahi karahi hoon. Tumare gifts mujhe hamesha aache lagthe hai, main toh bas'," she said when he interrupted her, "acche lagthe haina toh phir chalo kholo gifts," he told her and she nodded. They walked up to the bed, "itne saare gifts?" she asked him. "che gifts humare che saal keh saath kehliye," he replied. She smiled and looked at the gifts, not sure which one to open first. She grabbed the smallest of the gifts first which was wrapped in pink wrapping paper. She carefully opened it. Seeing what was inside, a smile crept up on her lips. It had a red rose with a tag in the stem that said 'I love you.' She sat there caressing the soft rose petals. "yeh humare phele saal keh saath kehliye jab mujhe tumse pyaar hogaya," he said as her cheeks turned red. "tum aise hi sharmati rahogi ya dusra gift bhi khologi?" he asked her. She smiled as she playfully hit him on his shoulder, "tume mujhe thaang karne mein bahut maaza aata haina," she said. "dusra gift," he said handing her a small box wrapped in blue paper. She unwrapped the gift and saw a black jewelry box inside. She opened it to find a ribbon shaped pendant with their names engraved on each side. At the end of the ribbon were two birthstones, one hers and one prem's. "yeh toh bahut sundar hai prem...its beautiful," she said. "tum se zyaada nahi," he said as he took the pendant in his hand. He got up and moved behind her. Moving her hair aside, he placed the pendant in her neck. The next box was a bit bigger and rectangular in shape. Inside was a beautiful white sari with a navy blue border that had golden sequencing on it. "tumara favorite color," she said. "aur jab tum yeh pehenti ho toh yeh mera aur bhi favorite hojata hai," he told her. In the next gift wrap, she found an envelope. She opened it and found four tickets for them to India. "prem'abhi toh main baba se kehrahi thi aur tumne tickets bhi leliya," she said, excited. "maine yeh tickets one week phele hi leliye the," he told her. "thank you prem'thank you so much," she said happily. The fifth gift was a fluffy and soft golden teddy bear with a red colored heart that read, 'mine'forever!' "hamesha hamesha kehliye," she told him as tears filled her eyes. He took her hand and pulled her in to a hug. "aaj keh din mujhe kohi aansoo nahi chahiye'sirf muskaan," he told her as he wiped her tears away. Love can't be measured and his definitely couldn't. Since the day, they had met; all he had done is protect her. It felt like her life was empty until he walked into it. His love was everything in her life. Her protection, her courage, her compassion, everything! Every day with him was a blessing and all she could was pray to God that this blessing stayed with her till the last breath.

As they broke apart, "yeh sabh se important gift hai," he said as he handed her the last gift wrapped box. "aisa kyun? I mean keh saare gifts bahut khoobsurat the toh iss mein aur kya hosaktha hai?" she wondered. "Open it!" he told her. She did as he said and found an album inside with the words 'humari yaadein' written on the cover. She smiled seeing the words and wondered what was inside. She opened the album and the first picture was from their first meeting. She was surprised, "yeh toh'kabh aur kaise liya?" she asked him. "woh mera jadoo hai aur a magician never reveals his secret," he said and she giggled. Page after page, picture after picture, the album was filled with memories. There was a memory from each important moment of their life together'their first date, their engagement, their first wedding, their first vacation, their first karvachauth, their honeymoon, the day of their kids birth'every single moment. She didn't know how or when he took some of the pictures. Each picture revived back so many memories that were close to her heart, their heart. Reaching the last page, she saw the rest of the album empty. She looked up at him confused. "yeh humari aane wali yaadon kehliye," he said. "you know'out of all the gifts'this was the best. Main saach kehrahi hoon'aise ek saath saari yaadein dekhar, bahut kuch yaad aagaya," she told him. "remember na only acchi yaadein," he said. "jaanti hoon lekin prem humari buri yaadein bhi toh hume kuch seekati hai. Tum hi soocho prem, agar humare zindagi mein joh bhi huwa woh agar nahi hota toh kya hum humare pyaar ka matlab aur uski takat ka ehsaas hota?" she asked. "ha heer lekin yeh toh humari seek hai. Yaadon koh bhul jaana chahiye lekin unse mili seek koh nahi," he explained. She moved closer to him and wrapped her hand around his arm and placed her head on his shoulder. "yeh che saal ka safar hume bahut kuch seekagaya na," she said. "tumse maine bahut kuch seeka hai," he told her. "mujhse kya seeka?" heer said. "tumse milne se phele main office keh kaam mein khoya huwa rehta tha. It's not like I didn't love my family, I did.  But I really didn't know how to express it. Lekin tumne jis pyaar aur apne pan se mere parivaar koh apnaya woh mujhe seekaya keh pyaar koh express kaise karte hai. Tumne sabh ki khushi kehliye apni jaan tak jhoke mein daal dhi aur main tumse gussa hogaya. Par heer jitni himmat tumne dekhayi, main shayad khabhi nahi karsaktha," he said honestly. "mujhe himmat tumare pyaar se aur ghar walo keh vishwaas se milta hai prem. main apno kehliye kuch bhi karsakthi hoon kyun ki tum, prateek, chahat aur sabh keh bina, main kuch nahi hoon'kuch bhi nahi," heer told him. "maine bhi tumse kuch seeka hai," heer said. "woh kya?" he asked him. "pyaar kaise karte hai woh maine tumse seeka hai prem," she said. A smile crept up on his lips, "I love you Mrs. Heer Juneja," he said placing a kiss on her forehead. "hum kitne lucky haina prem keh itna sabh hone keh baad bhi humara pyaar masboot hai. Kitne hi problems kyun na aaye hum saath the aur aaj bhi hai, aur'," she said. "aur hamesha rahenge," he said completing the sentence for her and she smiled. "saach kehrahi ho tum'pyaar toh sabh karte hai aur unki kahani bhi hoti hai lekin humari kahani sirf kahani nahi, ek dastaan hai'pyaar ki yeh dastaan!" he said as they sat together happily remembering their past memories and looking forward to a even better future.

Zindagi ek safar hai aur har safar mein raaston koh chunna padtha hai. Sahi ya galat, saach ya jhoot, pyaar ya nafrat keh beech chunna asaan hota hai lekin doh sahi raaston keh beech chunna bahut mushkil hota hai. Doh insaan jisse aap beh intaha mohabbat karte ho unke keh beech chunna? Pyaar aur parivaar keh beech chunna? Ya doh rishte joh aap keh dil keh kareeb hai unn mein se ek chunna pade toh kyon sa raasta chunna chahiye? Aur yeh faisla kaise hoga? Kohi nahi jaanta tha iss sawaal ka jawaab. Lekin pyaar par vishwaas karna padtha hai aur uss vishwaas koh itna masboot hona hai keh bhagwaan bhi uske aage haar maan le. Prem aur heer, preet aur ashlesha, meher aur Harman keh pyaar mein itni himmat aur vishwaas tha issiliye unka pyaar jeet gaya aur unki pyaar ki kahani'dastaan bangayi!!!

Hey guys

This is it! this is the last chapter and I tried to make it as best as possible...so I hope you all like it. cant wait to see your comments. They say all good things have to come to an end and its true with this FF too. When I started this FF, never imagined that I would come this far. But, it was all because of your love and support that I was able to come this far with the FF and complete 81 chapters. So, thank you...thanks to all my readers HugHugHug

Big hug & lots of love
Afreen

Edited by premeer928 - 06 August 2012 at 10:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Hcsee17Heerbeauty..alohomora..biyaahmad-SnowKid-Pumpkinnpremeeristryblueocean_787kiran_28-Xpress-

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
for the last time in this ff would like to say

Really beautiful ff..  loved all the prem heer scenes as well as their family moment...thanks you for all the prem heer part.. they were really beautifully written...and love harman meher and preet ash scenes as well...

aww i m so gonna miss this FF Cry and our prem heer and all the characters...

Edited by -Sadi- - 06 August 2012 at 11:22pm

asyasahil928

Go to top