Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Pyaar Ki Yeh Dastaan III:Last Chap Page 88 Aug6th (Page 14)

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya18

update soon........

will update soon...Smile

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess5341

. . . (speechless)
all i can say is i hope u update soon!!

thanks dear...will continue soon...Big smile

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina_angel

please continue soon

will update asap...Big smile
asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shininggal2008

TEACHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Must I say am happy that you updated and it was long and got to read after so long OR must I say I hate you for making me cry so much. && I will give u name suggestions but pehle Heer ko wapas lekar aayo ' that's it. I WANT HEER!

NO long comment this time Ouch

I didnt want to make anyone cry...sorry...Embarrassed Well then I want the names after this update and a long comment too...hehe...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-shininggal2008

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

affu..update soonLOL
am just loving this ffHug

coming up in a few mins...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Kandy

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Kandyshininggal2008P.Kamaljit.Sean

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Chapter 65

There was silence as everyone took in the shocking news. Seeing prem fall to the ground, gayatri ran up to him and tried to console her son. Lalit walked up to doctor, "when will heer get out of coma?" he asked. "Mr. Juneja'I am sorry but there is no exact answer for that. As of now, she is not even responding to the treatment and she is going to be under observation for the next 12 hours," the doctor replied. "What is in the 12 hours?" lalit questioned. "she is in critical condition so we are going to keep her under observation," the doctor said. prem looked up hearing that and then looked at gayatri. She didn't know what to tell her son that could make it any better. "if you all could excuse me, I need something to do," the doctor said as she excused herself from the family. Prem remembered heer's words'his promise to her. He had to do something'he had to bring her back'he couldn't just leave his heer in that room. He had to fight for his heer and he will, he thought as he stood up and walked away as the family stood there watching. On the other hand, ash was incontrollable. "ash'samalo aapne aapko'please," preet said as he held her in his arms. "heer coma mein hai'meri heer'," she said as she cried. "ash'sabh theek hojayega'bhabhi jald hi theek hojayegnge," he told her. "main baba koh kya kahongi preet'woh toh toot hi jayenge'main kya karo?" she said. He took a glass of water, "tum phele paani peelo'phir hum baba se baat karenge," preet said. "nahi'main balraj bhai saab se khud baat karonga," lalit said as he moved away from the ICU to make the call. Back in India, it was late night but balraj couldn't fall asleep. He had gotten a call from ashlesha telling him that the doctor was taking her into surgery. He has been waiting since then to know what has happened. He had even tried calling prem, ash and lalit a couple times, but no one was answering the phone. Finally, the phone rang and he picked it up in the first ring. "hello'ashlesha?" he said. "namastey bhai saab?" lalit said on the other line. "aree'lalit bhai saab'maafi kijiye'mujhe laaga keh ashlesha hai'heer kaisi hai? Sabh theek toh haina?" balraj asked. Hearing no response for a few seconds, "aap kuch kehte kyun nahi'heer aur bacche theek toh haina?" he asked worried. "woh bhai saab'bacche theek hai, ek ladka aur ek ladki huwi hai," lalit said. "yeh toh bahut khushi ki baat hai'badayi ho'aur heer bhi theek haina?" he said. "nahi'heer ki tabeyat bahut serious hai'woh coma mein chali gayi hai," lalit said as balraj was shocked. "kya? Lekin kyun? Doctor ne kya kaha?" balraj asked. "doctor ne agle baara ghante heer koh observation mein raaka hai aur phir hi woh kuch kahengi," lalit replied. "yeh bhagwan meri bacchi ka khayal rakna'aap mujhe phone karte rahiye aur sabh ka khayal rakna," balraj said and hung up the phone. Looking at the picture of his little angel next to the phone, he wiped his tears and prayed that his daughter's health improves soon.

He knocked on the door before walking in. "prem'come in," she said as she looked up from her file. "I am sorry for reacting like this; I couldn't handle it," he said. "its ok prem'I understand. Have a seat," she said. "doctor'how is heer? Is she really ok?" he asked taking a seat in front of her. "prem like I said, heer is really critical. She lost a lot of blood during the surgery and her body is not responding to the treatment," she said. "why doctor? How does that happen?" prem asked confused. "we are trying to figure out the reason. It could be that her body just cant take the stress anymore and her brain is refusing to take the treatment or it could post pardom depression. Whatever it is, she needs to react to the treatment," she said. "what happens if not? Is there any other way?" prem asked. "I am afraid not prem. First, her body needs blood and we are trying to arrange that. Even if we give the body the blood it needs, she needs more treatment to survive," the doctor said. "what do you mean by arrange blood?" prem asked. "Her blood is a rare group, AB negative. We have some in stock and that is what we are giving her now and I am trying to arrange it with our known blood banks. Do you have anyone in your family? Perhaps friends that have the same blood group?" she asked him. "Not anyone in our family, but maybe I can call some of my friends and check," prem replied. "please do that soon, I need all the blood I can get," she said. "yes doctor. Where are the kids?" he asked. "They are in the neonatal ICU'you want to see them?" she asked. "yes'please," prem said. "come," she said as they walked out of the room and down the hall to the ICU. Stopping in front of the glass window, "there they are'the ones in that corner," she said pointing in a direction. He moved closer to the window and he placed his hand on the glass feeling his little angels. He didn't know whether to be happy to see them or to be sad that somewhere maybe they were the reason why heer was in coma. "wish I wasn't so unlucky that I had to lose a old relationship just as I get a new one," he said looking at his children. "you are not as unlucky as you think," the doctor said. He turned around, "what do you mean? The person I love most is in the ICU just may be counting her last breaths'you think I am not unlucky," he said getting angry. "prem'I have only seen few cases like heer's in my career as a doctor  and I haven't been able to save the mother 2 out of 3 times, only one survived luckily. All those patient's family members didn't even have a chance of hope, but you do. Your kids need you prem'your heer needs you'and as much as I have come to know you, I know you won't give up!" she said as she walked away. Turning to look at his children one last time, he followed the doctor and stopped her. "doctor'I would like to see heer?" he said. "I am sorry, I cant let you meet her now," she replied. "please doctor'give me a chance'I can make her react to her treatment," he said confidently. "how are you going to do that?" she asked confused. "just give me a chance," he said. "but prem'she is under observation and I ," she said when he interrupted, "you said I had hope, can I at least try?" he said. She thought for a minute, "ok. I will allow you but only for ten minutes'I cant give you more than that," she said. "I am sure I can make it happen; thank you so much doctor," prem said as he walked away with a ray of hope in his heart that he can bring his heer back!

A few minutes later, he walked in to see her. Seeing all those wires attached to her body, it broke him inside. She hated hospitals and all these medicines and treatments, and here she was lying in this room. He felt helpless that he couldn't get her out of here, free her all of this pain and take her to her kids, who she desperately wanted to see. He walked up to the bed and took a seat in the chair next to it. "I am sorry heer'maine tumse kaha tha keh main tume yaha se jaldi leyjaunga par aabh nahi karsaktha'tume yaha kuch din aur rehna hoga," he said as he took her hand in his. Her hand was warmer than usual and delicate too. She felt weak, but she wasn't as pale as she was before the surgery. "heer'main jaanta hoon keh tum mujhe sunsakthi ho'I don't care keh sabh kya kehte hai yaha tak keh doctor bhi. Main jaanta hoon keh meri heer meri dil ki awaaz koh sunsakthi ha jab tak tab tak tumara dil dhadak raha hai," he told her as he looked at her and then at the monitors for any reaction, but there was none. He felt that may be he couldn't do it. She wasn't reacting at all'what he can tell her that she will listen to him? So that she will react to her treatment? He knew what? He had to tell her about the kids; she put her life at stake for those two lives inside of her and now it was their turn to save their mother. "heer'tume paata hai'hume ek ladka aur ek ladki huwi hai. Lagtha hai bhagwan ne hum dono ki sunli'tume ladki chahiye tha aur mujhe ladka," he said smiling. "aabhi thodi dher phele maine unn dono koh dekha'paata hai humari beti bilkul tumari taara dekhti hai'meri choti angel," he told her as he saw her heart beat rise in the monitor. He smiled thankful that his plan has worked. Now the hope was just that she would open her eyes and see him once'talk to him once'and smile at him once. "tum chathi thi na keh tum humare baccho koh aapne haatoin mein utao aur unne dekhna chathi toh heer shayad bhagwan ne tume ek mauka diya hai. Come on heer'tume ladna hoga'tum yaha tak aakar nahi haar sakthi'tume humare baccho kehliye'humare parivaar kehliye'humare liye ladna hoga aur iss ladayi mein tum akeli nahi ho, hamesha ki taara tumara prem tumare saath hai," he said to her. Suddenly, he felt her grab his hand and he looked up at her. But before he could smile, she started to jerk and the machines started to beam. Right then, the doctors and nurses ran in and prem was sent out. "prem'kya huwa? Heer theek toh haina?" gayatri asked as she came up to him. "paata nahi ma'main usse baat karaha tha aur acchanak'lagtha hai usse seizers aaya hai," he said as he didn't know whether he did something wrong. "kya maine heer koh hurt kiya hai'kahi meri wajase toh heer ki tabeyat garaab nahi hogayi?" he thought as he just stood there confused and concerned.  

On the other hand, preet couldn't take it anymore. All this was happening from the morning was disturbing him. He looked at heer through the glass window and walked out of there. He walked into the lounge and punched into the wall. He felt hurt and he felt guilty. He should have told everyone the day he heard everything from prem and heer. "mujhe bhabhi se khabhi vaada nahi karna chahiye tha'mujhe sabh koh baata dena chahiye tha," he said to himself. "I cant believe keh main sabh jaante huwe bhi keh bhabhi ki jaan khatre mein hai maine unne yeh pregnancy continue karne diya'paagal hogaya tha main," he said getting angry at himself. He wanted someone to slap him, punch him, and punish him for what he has done. "meri hi galti hai'sabh meri galti hai. Agar main ghar walo koh baata dehta toh shayad woh kuch karte. Main bhabhi koh vachan nahi dena chahiye tha'nahi dena chahiye tha'dammit!" he yelled. The moments he had spent with heer were very close to his heart and he couldn't see her like this. He remembered how happy she was when she had gotten to know she was pregnant'the big smile on her face when her godhbharai was happening. The heer bhabhi who used to bring joy and warmth to the whole house was now in coma, with 12 critical hours to live. Heer had always trusted him and loved him like a big sister and what did he give back to her, this? "main kya karoon? Kaise theek karo sabh kuch? Main PB aur sabh koh aisa nahi dekhsaktha. Aur unn doh chote baccho ki kya galati hai. Sabh koh itni baadi saaza kyun mil rahi hai'.kuch karna hoga mujhe'kuch bhi to bring bhabhi back!" he said as he wiped his tears determined to do something to make things better. He turned to leave when he saw two eyes staring at him. His feet didn't move and his heart was pounding, "ash," he said as he stood there shocked. "tum yaha?" he asked gathering himself. "tum sabh jaante the?" she asked as she looked at him. "ash'woh actually'I can explain," he said as he walked up and held her hand. "don't touch me," she said as she moved away from him as preet looked at taken back. "tume sabh kuch paata tha aur phir bhi tumne meri behen toh marne kehliye chodiya'kyun preet? Mujhe kyun nahi baataya?" she asked as tears rolled down her cheeks. "nahi ash'tumne sabh galat samaj liya hai'meri baat toh suno," he said moving up to her. "nahi'stay away from him'I cant believe keh tumne mujhe nahi baataya'woh meri behen hai preet," she said as the guilty in preet's heart increased. "main jaanta ho keh mujhse galati huwi hai'par meri baat sunlo," he said. "nahi'mujhe tumari kohi baat nahi sunni hai'tumne sirf mujhe nahi ghar mein sabh koh dokha diya hai'main sabh koh jaake baata dongi," she said as she started to walk away. "ha ash'jao kehdo sabh koh'yeh sunke sabh ki muskile aur asaan hojayengi'go'do it!" he told her. She stopped hearing his words. She turned back, "ha theek kehrahe ho tum'aabh bolkar bhi kya faida'aabh toh bahut dher ho chuki hai," she said. "please ash'aisa mat kaho'bhabhi theek hojayengi," he said. "accha'saach preet? Tume sharam nahi aati'maine apna har dar tumare saath bhatha aur tumne mujhe itna baada dhoka diya. I hate you preet'I hate you!" she said as she ran away from there'disappearing down the hallway. "theek kaha ash tumne'yehi nafrat keh layak ho main'I don't deserve any love par afsoos toh iss baat ka hai keh tum bhi mujhe samaj nahi paayi," he thought as he stood there looking at the way she had went and left from there.

As the family stood there worried and confused about what was happening inside, each passing second seemed like a century. They looked at the door to see if anyone came out, but no one did. Finally, the doctor came out and the family gathered in front of her. "Is heer ok? What happened to her?" prem asked concerned. "there is good news, heer has started responding to the treatment," the doctor said as everyone sighed a breath a relief. "really? Is she out of coma?" lalit asked hopefully. "No Mr. Juneja, but she is out of danger. Now, we just have to wait for her to come out coma, which could be now, in a few days, or later," the doctor explained. "doctor'how are the kids'can we meet them?" kulraj asked as gayatri told her to. "you can see them, but you cant touch them. Since they are born a few weeks before, they have be kept in the ICU for some days," she told them. "thank you doctor," kulraj said. The doctor then turned to prem, "could you find someone with AB negative blood?" she asked. "I wasn't able to call anyone, I will now," he said. "you need AB- group?" meher asked as she walked up to prem and the doctor. "yes'do you know anyone?" the doctor asked her. "yeah'I have a friend who has the same blood group'I will call him right now," she said as she remembered seeing harman's blood group when she was arranging the files in the counselor's office. She moved away from the ICU and called him, but the line wasn't going though, it kept getting disconnected. "shayad yaha signal nahi mil raha hai'main bahaar jaake try karti hoon," she said as she walked out. She reached the hospital entrance and tried calling him, but now the phone was ringing but no one was picking up. "yeh Harman phone kyun nahi utha raha hai'yaha mujhe uski zaroorat hai aur woh hai keh'," she stopped as she saw him getting out of a taxi with a flower bouquet. Seeing him, she ran up to him. "hey'tume kaise paata keh main aane wala tha?" he asked with a smile. She couldn't control it anymore. She threw herself in his arms and started sobbing. Harman was surprised, "meher'kya huwa? Sabh theek toh haina? Kuch huwa hai kya?" he asked concerned. "mujhe tumari zaroorat hai Harman'please don't leave me and go away," she said between her sobs. Harman didn't know what to do. Meher was always a happy and cheerful person, something big must have happened that has caused her to cry so badly. "meher'please tell me kya huwa? Heer bhabhi aur bacche toh theek haina? Main tumare ghar phone kiya tha toh tumare servant ne kaha keh unne hospital laaya hai so I thought shayad unki delivery kehliye'par tum roh kyun rahi ho?" he asked but she continued to cry. Harman moved her from the hug and wiped her tears, "meher'main tumare saath hoon'always, but please tell me what happened?" he asked again. "heer bhabhi coma mein chali gayi hai," she said as he looked at her shocked. "what? Lekin kaise? Aur bacche? Woh theek hai?" he said. "ha, par abhi ICU mein hai aur heer bhabhi bas kuch hi minute pehle treatment koh react karna shuru kiya hai. And I need your help," meher told him. "ha kaho na'anything?" he asked. "woh bhabhi koh AB- ki blood ki zaroorat hai aur main jaanti ho keh yeh tumare blood group hai," she said. "yeah it is," he said. "phir chalo mere saath," she said as she took his hand in hers and they both went inside.

Soon, the doctors took Harman inside and took his blood. Everyone was very thankful and meher felt very happy that she has a friend like Harman, whom she can reach out whenever she needs him. "aree bhaiya please aap aise thanks bolke mujhe paaraya mat banayeyi...heer di toh meri behen jaisi hai," harman told prem. "phir bhi Harman'I don't know how to thank you," prem said as he hugged Harman. "Just take care of everyone and let me know if you ever need me. Mujhe aabhi jaana padega," Harman said and left from there. Meher went behind and stopped him at the door. "thanks Harman for everything'mujhe bahut daar lagraha tha and after you came I feel a little better," she said. "hey'anytime'take care ok'bye. I will call you later," he said as he patted his cheek and left. Hours passed and prem told lalit and gayatri to go home. "nahi beta'hum aisa kaise jaasakthe hai'hum yahi rahenge," gayatri said. "ma'aap aur babuji yaha kal raat se hai'aaplog ghar jaage thoda fresh hojaye," prem said. "prem'tu yaha usse phele se hai'tu phele fresh hoja beta," lalit said. "nahi babuji'aaplog jayiye. Waise bhi vishal aur tannu ghar mein kaka se saath akele hai'aap thodi dher unke saath bhi rehlije," prem told them. "hum kahi nahi jaarahe hai prem'jab tak heer theek nahi hojati," gayatri argued. "ma'please'heer aap sabh ka khayal rakti thi aur agar aaplog usse khush dekhna chathe hai toh aap sabh apna khayal rakiye'please yeh heer ki khwaish thi," prem said. Lalit and gayatri couldn't say no now, so they agreed. "theek hai beta'hum jaate hai," gayatri said. "aap meher aur didi koh bhi leyjaye," prem said. Just then, ashlesha walked up to them. "aur ash koh leyjaye'woh bhi takgayi hogi," prem said looking at her. "main jaarahi ho," she said to everyone. "ha'sabh keh saath chali jaana," prem said. "nahi jeeju'main India wapaas jaarahi hoon," prem said as everyone looked at her stunned, especially preet. "kya? Par kyun? Ash'you can't leave now!" prem said. "main jaanti ho jeeju'par Baba bahut pareshaan hai'unne meri zaroorat hai so main jaana chathi hoon," ashlesha said. "ash'heer koh tumari zaroorat hai," prem told her. "Baba akele hai jeeju'he needs me more," ash said. "theek hai'chali jaana. I will book ticket right now," prem said. "nahi jeeju'maine already karliya hai'main kal subhe nikal jaungi," she said. "par beta'aisi hi'itni jaldi," gayatri said. "aap sabh keh saath itne din thi bahut accha laaga, par aabh mujhe jaana hoga'mujhe kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai, meri behen ka khayal rakna," ash said as she hugged gayatri. Before coming out of the hug, they both wiped their tears. Later, lalit, gayatri, meher, ashlesha, and kulraj left for home. The night passed with prem, preet, and kiran staying at the hospital right outside the ICU. Kiran went home and bought them dinner so they could at least eat. Prem couldn't even rest his eyes all night. All he could do is watch heer from the window or walk inside to see if she was ok. If he wasn't watching heer, he walked to the neonatal ICU and watched his kids. The people that mattered most to him were in the hospital'he knew that his kids will be fine soon, but his heer'the angel he loved most and wanted to spend the rest of his life. Today, her life was at stake along with their love. Heer believed that their love was powerful enough to protect her, but where was their love now? Why wasn't it bringing back his heer to him? Was their love really so strong? He thought to himself, but who was to give him the answers.

The night passed by and the morning set in. Nothing has changed. The family was still in distress but they had to stay strong for prem, as he needed their support. Ash and the family arrived at the hospital as she wanted to see heer before leaving. She wanted to talk to her sister before leaving, so she walked into her room and took a seat next to her. "I am sorry heer'main yaha rehekar bhi tume baacha nahi saki. Tumne mujhe hamesha saari problems se baachaya hai aur maine tume tumare problem mein tume akele chodiya," she said as tears wetted her cheeks. "main apne aap koh aur preet koh khabhi nahi maaf nahi karungi. Woh sabh jaante huwe bhi mujhe kuch nahi baataya aur tume mout keh moo mein dakal diya," she said. "Main tume chodkeh jaana nahi chathi par baba koh meri zaroorat hai, woh akele hai. Aur main yaha aise ek insaan keh saath nahi rehsakthi jisne meri behen keh saath aisa kiya hai. tumare paas sabh hai'jeeju'pura parivaar'aur tumare doh bacche. They are angels'maine unne dekha," she said smiling a little thinking about the kids. "Take care'jaldi se theek hojao'mujhe tume aisa dekhna bilkul bhi accha nahi lagtha'mujhe meri heer chahiye'please," ash said as she caressed her sister's cheek and walked out of the room, but not before wiping her tears. As she walked out, "aapna aur baba ka khayal rakna'aur unse kehna keh heer chinta na kare'woh theek hoayegi," prem said. "jaanti ho'issliye jaarahi ho," ash said. "preet tume airport chodehga'pauchkar mujhe phone karna," prem said. "nahi jeeju'main khud chali jaungi," ash said. "kyun beta? Preet chodega'hum tume akele nahi jaane dehnge," gayatri said. "theek hai aunty'main chali jaungi," ash said having no choice. She didn't want disclose anything now and make things worse than they were. After saying goodbyes, preet and ash walked out of the hospital. "kya tum mujhe ek mauka nahi dehsakthi'meri baat toh sunlo," he told her breaking the silence between them. "mujhe tumse kohi baat nahi karni," she said as she started walk away. "car parking iss taraf hai," he called out. "main tumari saath nahi aane wali," she said. "matlab?" he said. "matlab main taxi lekar airport jaarahi hoon'tum sabh se kehe dena keh tumne mujhe drop kardiya'waise bhi tum toh accha jhoot bol leythe ho," she said as she walked away. Hearing those words, he felt a heart break into pieces. He wasn't a liar; he had only lied because he thought that heer would be fine. He never expected it to turn out this way'never!

Few days passed, but things were still the same. Heer was in coma and the kids were still in the neonatal ICU. As the family sat in the hospital, prem's phone rang. "hello," he picked up the phone. "I already told you cancel all meetings," he said to the person on the line. "I don't care about any losses'cancel them'I don't care," he yelled. "kya baat hai PB?" preet asked. Prem hung up, "woh ek contract ki meeting thi kal par main nahi jaasaktha'so now they are making a mess on it," he said. "main jaunga meeting kehliye," preet said. "no preet'forget it. Humare paas already bahut tensions hai," prem said. "nahi PB'main yeh karna chatha hoon," preet said as prem looked at him confused. "bhabhi  hamesha mujhe encourage karti thi keh main humare business ki responsibility leysaktha hoon'aur aaj mujhe ek mauka mila hai," preet said. "but preet, tum uss contract keh baare mein kuch nahi jaante'how are you going to convince them for the contract?" prem said. "PB'meeting kal hai'mere paas aaj pura din hai aur raat bhi'main file padlunga'aap mujhe files dehdije," preet said. "files study mein hai'in the third shelf of the cupboard, it's a green file," prem told him. "main abhi jaake kaam shuru karta hoon," preet said and left. Lalit and gayatri who were hearing the conversation from the seats down the hall looked at each other. "dekh rahi ho gayatri," lalit said seeing his son taking up business. "Ha. Paata nahi keh khush hona chahiye ya dukhi. Humara parivaar ek saath iss halat ka saamna karaha hai aur hum sabh ek dusre keh kareeb aarahe hai, lekin humari beti jaise bahu andar coma mein hai aur kuch improvement bhi nahi horahi hai. mujhe prem ki bahut chinta horahi hai," gayatri said. "bhagwan peh baroosa rako gayatri'sabh theek hojayega," lalit said. "bas woh din jaldi aajaye jab humare parivaar phir se ek saath khush rehsake," gayatri said. "intezaar keh aalava hum kar kya sakthe hai," lalit said. "mujhe toh bas unn baccho koh dekar thodi bahut himmat mil jaati hai," gayatri said as lalit placed a hand on her shoulder, comforting her.

Two weeks passed and life was almost back to normal in the juneja house. Preet was working at the office, with the help of lalit, since his college was over. Meher was back in school, but she could hardly concentrate. Harman helped her by taking notes and giving it to her since she was so lost in school. As meher and Harman were getting closer, there was no improvement in between ash and preet. Preet called her many times'emailed her too, but she just didn't reply. She hung up his calls and she deleted his emails without reading them. One morning, the doctor told prem that he could take the kids home. "no'I can't do that," prem said. "what do you mean?" the doctor asked confused. "I want them to be here as long as heer is here," prem said. "prem'heer hasn't shown any improvement and we don't know when she will be out of coma; we cant wait for her to take the kids home," the doctor said. "heer wanted to see her kids'I want them here just in case she becomes conscious again," prem said. "please understand'take the kids home," the doctor said but prem wouldn't listen. "doctor, we will talk to him," kiran said. She nodded and left. "prem'tu yeh kya karaha hai?" kulraj asked. "main chatha hoon keh humare bacche heer keh paas rahe," he said. "aur heer chathi thi keh uske bacche unke ghar mein rahe. Prem'tuhjse badkar kohi nahi jaanta keh heer ne kitne pyaar se woh kamra sajaya hai woh chathi thi keh uske bacche waha rahe," kulraj said as prem looked at her knowing she was right. "prem'tume nahi lagtha keh baccho koh yeh hospital se dusra environment mein leyjaana chahiye'baat maanlo'ley jaane doh unne," kiran said. He closed his eyes to think and he could see heer's smiling face, decorating that room and he remembered promising her that he would keep their kids happy and safe. "theek hai'aap ma koh phone karke boldije keh hum baccho koh lekar aarahe hai," prem said.  An hour or so later, two nurses came out with the babies. She handed the boy child to kulraj and then she came to prem. Prem wasn't sure if he could handle a baby. As the nurse placed the little angel in his arms, prem felt a divine feeling inside. Even in that situation, a smile crept up on his face as she cuddled in his arms. Later, they felt home. Gayatri and lalit were so happy to have their grandchildren in their house. Even though it seemed like the joy of their house was back, it was incomplete without the person who completed their house. That evening, he walked into the room and took a seat. "aaj ka din bahut accha haina heer," he said. "aaj keh din koh main itni dhoom se celebrate karna chatha tha tumare saath aur humare baccho keh saath mlkar, par aaj shayad aisa nahi hosaktha. Lekin, jab tum bilkul theek hojaogi na toh hum sabh saath milkar humari shaadi ki phele anniversary celebrate karenge'I promise," he told her. "heer'tume paata hai aaj humare bacche unke kamre mein soh rahe hai...bilkul waise hi jaisa tum chathi thi," prem said. "aaj toh unke paas ma aur didi hai par unne unki ma chahiye'wapaas aajao heer'humare bacche tumare bina bahut akele hai," he told her. As he looked up, he saw a tear roll out of her eyes. He knew that she was listening'the tears proved it'she was listening to him, he thought as he smiled. "main jaanta hoon keh tum sunrahi ho'please waapas aajao," prem said as he wiped her tears. "happy anniversary heer'tumara prem tum se bahut pyaar karta hai," he said as he stood up and placed a kiss on her forehead and walked out of the room, with their wedding day memories haunting him.

Two more weeks passed and prem couldn't handle it anymore. For a month, he had been seeing her in that room with all those machines, wires'.he wanted his heer back. He tried talking to her, but nothing happened. The doctors too tried, but there was no improvement. The treatment was working, but they didn't know how to get her out of coma'it had to happen involuntarily. There was a routine check up for the babies and they were bought to the hospital. After the check up was over, prem wanted to take the kids to heer. She was their mother and they hadn't met her at all. She had a right to see them, more than anyone else. He took them inside, wrapped in two soft blankets, one in each hand. Walking in, he placed them next to her. "dekho heer'humare bacche tumse milne aaye hai," he said. "tum chathi thi na keh  tum humare baccho koh dekho'unne apne haath mein lo'dekho heer'woh aaj tumare paas aaye hai'tum unne dekhogi nahi," he said as he saw the kids cuddle in their blankets as they moved close to their mother. He hoped that she would wake up'see their kids'hold them, but nothing happened. The kids moved their hand and held on to their mom. The touch'the bond between a mother and a child which was the most divine bond that existed in the world; A bond that cant be broken in any chance, may be not even when one's life ends. The kids knew that she was her mother, in whose womb they had lived before coming into this world. Even though she was in coma, she knew that it was her kids'the ones she yearned to see and touch, but couldn't. As they held each other's hand, heer's heart beat started to rise. Prem looked at the monitor and then at heer, he smiled hoping maybe this was the day that he was waiting for from the past month. Suddenly, the machines started to beep and prem was worried. He picked up the kids in his arms and the doctors came in. "prem'kya huwa?" gayatri asked. "paata nahi ma'sabh theek tha par acchanak," prem said as he gave one of the baby to gayatri. "paata nahi keh tumare mama koh kya hoga hai'mujhe toh laaga tha keh aapko dekar woh bahut khush hongi par unki tabeyat toh aur karaab hogayi. Woh theek toh hojayengi na?" he thought as he hugged the child close to his heart. Few minutes later, the doctor walked out. "doctor'heer?" prem asked. "good news prem, heer is out of coma," the doctor said as prem felt his life come back. As everyone smiled happily, prem felt his heart beating for real again. He couldn't believe it'their love has won today as his heer always believed it will'their love has won against destiny's worst!

Will prem and heer's happiness finally be back? Will they be able to live a normal life again? What awaits in the future for the family? For the three couples'premeer'ashpreet'and meher and Harman? Keep reading to find out!

Hey guys

Back with the update...this is probably the fastest I have ever updated.LOL You all got lucky as I got 2 days off school as a snow storm hit chicago. I want long comments from all of you since I fulfilled you guys wish...Wink Thanks to everyone who gave me names and if you have some suggestions for names for the kids...they are still welcome...Smile Cant wait to see your comments...Big smile

love
Afreen

Edited by premeer928 - 04 February 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3san1989juhi92Dana Marienspn.92snehasharmaKaShxoxoPremeerKashAyesha103kptlPrincessPatel77-SwaSan-HeerbeautyPumpkinnmoon_minepremeeristrySweet_Kandyblueocean_787shininggal2008kmh2rockzzsarunholic_arhiP.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
RESERVED - (wont update my comment until tomorrow Tongue ROFL

EEEEKkkssssss eeekssssss eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekssssssssssssssssss m glad you had snow day! Man, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH> haw how close I was to murdering u. Hehe!

KK awesome fantabulous update. Well it was definitely a sign of relief. I loved the part – I can't wait till Ash realizes her mistake and gets back. UFFFF meher and Harman need to realize the "love" hayeeeeee &&& Premeer – gotta love them. They are simply sweet – love love love.

YAY babies ab hum chunu munu k saath bi khel payenge ROFL. Well hmm ok some names for them. Hmmmmmm  I loveeeeee the name "Ayaan" for a boy and girl hmmmmm Prisha, prithika. Ermm

LOVED THE UPDATE

Edited by shininggal2008 - 06 February 2011 at 8:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyasahil928

Go to top