Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Interpreting Sushant's performance (Page 10)

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Sushant perfomance was superb..I too understant a little only but the way they perfomed..I was totally taken away..what a poise..what a moment..and the ending by shampa was beautiful...!this duo has long way to go..Although ma fav are ragz and sushi I hope sushi win this season of jhalak...at least some deserving one wins this season unlike previous ones..!

Ps: can anyone tell me the song in which sushant danced..is it from any movie...I just loved that song..!

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Varsha Di: Finally saw the video of Kruti's performance that you uploaded on page 7. What a performance! Even I wanted to do 'Kya baat, kya baat' during the chausar game.... Awesome truly!!!Clap

Those who have not seen Kruti's 'Draupadi' act in DID, please watch the video posted by Varsha Di (Dabulls23) on pg 7. Its not to be missed.

A talented classically trained dancer was eliminated b4 hip hop and L nP or Bollywood style dancers....I loved Kruti in DID and She had 2 classical acts which were amazing...I am glad u loved it...When I see true dance form I flip with joy...Rest dont impress MOI Big smile

My pleasure Big smile

Cry

That is very sad. Classical dance is the most difficult form of dance, I feel. I hope that this time, in JDJ, we can have one classical dance round when the competition starts nearing its end (final round starts approaching). It would be great- Remo seems to appreciate such dances and Madhuri is also trained.

Are you also trained in some sort of dance Di?

Niki No I am not trained at all in any form of dance but do love dances...It is my childhood passion as was raised around 2 of my buas who were classicallly trained...4-5 of my cousin sis are trained dancer...Besides that I have this strong like and desire for classical dance and singing-music be it eastern or western...Living in US has given me this appreciation as we are so afraid of losing our culture...Embarrassed

Madhuri is the only hope for classical dancing...Remo does love folk and classical dances but his forte is not in it...No comments on Malaika as I have no clue in her training background..

Hope JDJ have a final round where couples have one performance which is classically based..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 01 January 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Heyy Nikki, Just noticed the post.
Excellent explaination of Sushant and Shampa's performance.Though I had gist of what he is performing, I read whole post and again saw it and it was really helpful. I was very happy that Sushant performed it very gracefully and really hoped it was for more time.Star
Gr8 effort NikkiWink
I was superimpressed  with the ease by which Sushant performed the dance, his well poised body, and his bodylanguage which made us look itso easy and at the same time the still in his performance had depth.

We got to see a different Sushant in this performance, I wish to see him in other such new forms of dance in future, which will be a treat to watch.
@ Karna story, some I saw in Mahabharata, and some were there in our Hindi kumarbharati text books( that sandalwood one)Wink
Others you can find in Marathi Kadambari 'Mrityunjay" though I havent read full(its too big)

@ Kruti She was my fav contestant too, I was very proud girl attempted the hip hop dance before she got eliminated form contest. Its not difficult to perform but its difficult to make up the mind to do a complete shift from classical to modern, and I am sure she too would be happy for that.

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 01 January 2011 at 8:01am
peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

Sushant perfomance was superb..I too understant a little only but the way they perfomed..I was totally taken away..what a poise..what a moment..and the ending by shampa was beautiful...!this duo has long way to go..Although ma fav are ragz and sushi I hope sushi win this season of jhalak...at least some deserving one wins this season unlike previous ones..!

Ps: can anyone tell me the song in which sushant danced..is it from any movie...I just loved that song..!

it's from the movie Gulaal (director: anurag kashyap, actors: kay kay menon, mahie gill)

Edited by peachesnplums - 01 January 2011 at 12:56am

-raiAasma-

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@peachesnplums thanks..!
refreshed Senior Member
refreshed
refreshed

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Shampa is the best choreographer with Salman and Savio. Sushant is the best in contestant concerning danceClap

nikhilsahai

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
@rai-asma: I too would like some deserving contestant to win- which is why I'm liking the fact that Sushant is putting so much of effort.

@Varsha Di: Wow! I actually thought you are trained going by your comments!

I too have no training in dance. I am actually a very bad dancer. LOL But I like to see others dance.

@Soni: Thanks Soni. I'm glad you liked it.

@Ragini-Jay: Strange, isn't it, that the names of the three best choreographers begin with an S ??? LOL

Edited by nikitagmc - 02 January 2011 at 2:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiDabulls23

Go to top