Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
does anyone know y the mom was not happy about vidya being pregnant

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aussiexoxo

does anyone know y the mom was not happy about vidya being pregnant

May be bcoz she kw's abt her son very well...he loves some one else n not vidhya
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
How can she even be pregnant, seeing as they have not been married long!...It takes 6 weeks from conception for pregnancy symptom to show!...oh this is ridiculous!...A woman can't get sick after marriage so she must be pregnant!...you would think an old woman would know that.

Er..er. as your for your Q re: the mother, she knows how reluctant her son is to spend even time with his new wife, so she knows very well there is no pregnancy. At last a sane person....LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82nayhajEvashnimrahanjali10pyar-ishk

raginixo Senior Member
raginixo
raginixo

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
oh now i get it, i think the mom believes thst vidya is pregnant with someone eles's baby,
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aussiexoxo

oh now i get it, i think the mom believes thst vidya is pregnant with someone eles's baby,

awwwwwwww no i think it's a mear misunderstanding...come on as dreamygirl said kya koi bimaar nahi ho saktaCry
MsNaz Newbie
MsNaz
MsNaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
You know I can't imagine Vidya having a relationship before marriage, she seems to inexperianced for that...But if they do decide to show vidya pregnant we all know its not Guravs and it will be intresting to see what happens next as always Maryada is keeping us on the edge ...Heeee :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raginixo

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
it doesnt have to be she's pregnant could be she's ill, like the day before she had a headache n now she feeling sick. maryada CT are unpredictable, anything can happen
MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
im sure shes not pregnant! She wasnt feeling well at night and now dis! Shes deffo ill or got something like anaemia?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index