Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer soni must go this friday ! (Page 8)

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

I liked dolly dialogue about sammy .........She said mard se panga hua to immediately sorry bol diya LOL

kutta bhai i have so much to say :D:D: about sameer after seeing todays episode

but what i used to say. now every one is finally saying same :D:D and poeple realizing true colour of sam :d

it was really pleasure to watch Every moment in todays episode where khali was saying these thing to sameer

thanks to god that veena didnt left too early else i would have to see thiis boring footage for ages

have very sweet words to use for sameer lol but already on 60 percent warning level

so waiting for friday and keeping ma fingers crossed to see the most boring guy ever out of the show LOLLOLLOL

just had 40 percent left....

last day some spammer whom we were discussing ended up awarding me warning points

lol so i m calm today :D just liking the anti sameer posts with logic :D

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by kuttabhai

I liked dolly dialogue about sammy .........She said mard se panga hua to immediately sorry bol diya LOL

kutta bhai i have so much to say :D:D: about sameer after seeing todays episode

but what i used to say. now every one is finally saying same :D:D and poeple realizing true colour of sam :d

it was really pleasure to watch Every moment in todays episode where khali was saying these thing to sameer

thanks to god that veena didnt left too early else i would have to see thiis boring footage for ages

have very sweet words to use for sameer lol but already on 60 percent warning level

so waiting for friday and keeping ma fingers crossed to see the most boring guy ever out of the show LOLLOLLOL

just had 40 percent left....

last day some spammer whom we were discussing ended up awarding me warning points

lol so i m calm today :D just liking the anti sameer posts with logic :D

Waisay dolly kai kehnay ka kiya matlab thaa does she wants to say that sameer is tranny? :LOLLOL
Fossil2 Senior Member
Fossil2
Fossil2

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Methinks people end up portraying a different personality towards the end of each season. Remember Pravesh Rana of Season 3? Samir reminds me of him, cos he is acting out of character. Sometimes I strongly feel that BBoss gives these guys money to act in a certain way to create hatred/love in audience's eyes.
Also, others negative outbursts are not shown... only the person who is likely to be kicked out? Boss is trying to show us that Khali is calm, when Khali himself admitted to being angry but controlling it (so he is also acting and being unnatural)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004ShahZurFaraan92DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

kkumgul Senior Member
kkumgul
kkumgul

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by sidra1993

its not time for him to go...its time for people like you to shut up

Moderators: PLease have a look here

poeple on expressing their views get their warning levels raised

what about telling others to shut up

Well said sidra nice blow got my support

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
arey samjho samir ka ticket kut gaya

arkamu

kkumgul Senior Member
kkumgul
kkumgul

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
vote for sameer......... He is the desrving candidate and u have 24 more hrs to do so... dont waste time in posting in forums, other than that vote more for sameer....

gehna2004

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arkamu

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by destiny11

Thumbs Down
Originally posted by dear10

khali to bohat achcha hai jo baate usne  seema ji ko kahi thi badi achchi thi kitna mahaan aadmi hai time or money dono bana raha hai ....sab kehte hai usne bada achcha kaam kiya hai desh ka naam roshan kiya hai kutte ki tarah treat karte hai mahan bade aadmi ko wwe main ek match jeeta hai nahi bada naam roshan kiya hai khali se pehle to india ko koi jaanta hi nahi tha jaise .yaha isliye aaya hai kyonki isko chot lagi hai or docter ne rest kerne ko kaha hai esi chot main lad sakta nahi or bina lade no money to aagaya big boss mai aaram ka aaram kerne saath main sabse jyada money mil raha hai iiiski kisi ko baat samajh aati nahi hai jo mr.ghamandi ji ne seema ji ko kaha tha utna galat sameer ne kisi ko nahi kaha hai ..or dolly to hai hi mahan big boss or veer ji ke alava kisi ko nahi choda dono ki size ke sath akal bhi moti hai

you know why we are behind Western  countries......we can't appreciate our countrymen who have made any progress globally.....rather we try hard to demean their success.....kudos to usThumbs Down

you are wrong.. they should stick to their field.. not coming to play BB and expose their true colours to the world which cannot be appreciated.. he is a WWE super star it does not mean that we indian's blindly support his flawsLOL..  of course in his sports field whatever he achieved is commendable and we indian's do appreciate it.. then go and participate in sports events.. not games like BB to degrade himself..

for your kind information western countries too cannot accept a bad behaviour from super stars.... Andrew Flintoff lost his vice captaincy simply bec he drank during world cup to celebrate england win.. where as if that was happened in india, indian's would have forgiven these type of incidents.. so please don't praise western countries without the facts.. above is one of the example... there are plenty like this...

Edited by lathika4u - 29 December 2010 at 7:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Arpitachohan

Go to top