Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer soni must go this friday ! (Page 7)

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by SM28

Why is it a sin to say something against The Great Sameer? ROFL I find it really funny how people are trying to STOP others from stating their opinion only because their favourite contestant is under attack. Oh and another funny thing is, if you do it's obvious your a Veena or Shweta fan LOL -Ever heard the phrase, everyone is entitled to their own opinion? Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming Like u said -- That happens only in dreams I guess Ouch

Hugely disappointed that people think ST fanz are campaigning for this Shit.. Dead LOTS of ST fanz want Sam to be the runner up.. And moreover, who cares for such scripted show?Dead

Many neutral viewers have found Sameer's behavior odd too.. But seems if an ST fanz finds his behavior objectionable and wants him to leave, it's some Anti-Sam campaign Wacko How I wish we had run a Shweta-Campaign in the first place Ouch.. It's just supporting or not supporting a celeb that's all Confused..

I still feel Dolly should go.. Then the Great Khali LOL

Exactly! I'm a neutral viewer myself.. haven't really had a favourite, in fact the closest I've got to nearly having a favourite was when I supported Sam (!) during the whole Shweta-Dolly fighting issue. But his behaviour recently has just been sooo annoying - the constant whining, being rude to Veena (whatever she may be), feeling insecure and his petty remarks. Oh and did I mention the trying-to-act-hard-and-smart with Khali just because the guy isn't good with words. It's just annoying and if I feel that way, I am going to say so.. just like I did with Sara, Veena, Shweta, Dolly.. etc. It doesn't mean I'm part of an Anti-Sam campaign or that I'm a Shweta/Veena fan LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhobiGhat

I completely agree dolly started an unnecessary issue that day over a small matter.But the way sameer utilized that platform to attack khali was pathetic.

It was nothing but tryin to act smart cos he previously had disliked clearly.

First i would jus like to clarify....What's this nonsense that people say abt Khali using his hand on others.all he did was try to stop fyt.Sameer was provokin dolly in 1st fight..so he tried his best keepn him away.

If u notice 2nd fight...ppl are wrong wen they say Khali dint stop dolly.Khali also used his hands on dolly that day askn her to go away.Ppl make such a big mess out of this cos of his gigantic figure.

Sameer jus pulled back all those old day incidents & wanted to teach khali a lesson (for his own personal satisfaction & also to be the hero among the audience)

to me he ended up being a complete zero.
LOL!!! LOLClap
SO True!!!!!!!!!!
Samir was doing all that on purpose... because he has stayed in for so long with Khali, he knows Khali doesnt argue (whatever the reasons are), but he knew Khali never raised his voice in the show, which he always could but by choice he didnt. So Stupid Samir Soni Ugly was doing that on purpose, he was not only provoking him but also trying to insult him!
BUT poor S.S, he just made a FOOL OF HIMSELF! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilm25arkamuFaraan92

scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM28

Why is it a sin to say something against The Great Sameer? ROFL I find it really funny how people are trying to STOP others from stating their opinion only because their favourite contestant is under attack. Oh and another funny thing is, if you do it's obvious your a Veena or Shweta fan LOL -Ever heard the phrase, everyone is entitled to their own opinion? Day Dreaming
SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap
we are not bashing STUPID Samir, like people bashed Veena on the forum. But we can discuss his stupidity and whatever provoking things hes doing!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilm25SM28arkamuprerna4rishavFaraan92

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilm25SM28arkamusarasingh86

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra1993

its not time for him to go...its time for people like you to shut up

Moderators: PLease have a look here

poeple on expressing their views get their warning levels raised

what about telling others to shut up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

Originally posted by rose-girl

pehle log kehte the diplomat he... now jis baare hum log sab discuss karte the against khalli woh agar Sam bol raha he tu watz the problem?? Whatz the problem if he is saying everything on Khalli's face thn backstabbing? ST kuch nhi boolti tu problem Sam kuch bole tu problem acha kya lagta he? I think yeh zeada acha lagta he k Khalli and Dolly peeche se sab k against bolte rahe....Dolly tu phir bhi face pe bol leti he but this Khalli is just WOW!! he is just extremely proud and a very smart player! 2day he was just trying to act al tht goody goody coz he know baher nikal ne ka tym aagea he jitni image kharaab ki he woh sahi karlo jaldi se! 
I hope he doesnt win!

sam kuch bhi kare kuch logo ko hamesha problem hoti hain.....first people complained he doesn't talk  and he is diplomatic.....now when he talks people complain that he is wrong and rude !!!!
i'm totally tired of this !!!Dead

Jo aap kahein LOLLOLLOLLOL
arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmAsh

Khali and Dolly both should be out. They don't deserve to be there. Khali is such lazy man, He is not a great khali, he is looser khali. Dolly is khali's tail.

aur kuchLOLLOLLOLLOL
arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhobiGhat

I completely agree dolly started an unnecessary issue that day over a small matter.But the way sameer utilized that platform to attack khali was pathetic.

It was nothing but tryin to act smart cos he previously had disliked clearly.

First i would jus like to clarify....What's this nonsense that people say abt Khali using his hand on others.all he did was try to stop fyt.Sameer was provokin dolly in 1st fight..so he tried his best keepn him away.

If u notice 2nd fight...ppl are wrong wen they say Khali dint stop dolly.Khali also used his hands on dolly that day askn her to go away.Ppl make such a big mess out of this cos of his gigantic figure.

Sameer jus pulled back all those old day incidents & wanted to teach khali a lesson (for his own personal satisfaction & also to be the hero among the audience)

to me he ended up being a complete zero.

Man nice post
Uknow lol whoever nominates sameer
old guy gets hyper cant take it
becomes pissed and more dull and boring as ever
and then ended up showing his angry emotions

Go to top