Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer soni must go this friday ! (Page 2)

DhobiGhat Groupbie
DhobiGhat
DhobiGhat

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Originally posted by DhobiGhat

come on the man has stayed calm for almost three months,once in a while everyone loses their patience..If that is your criteria than why not dolly should leave ??????she is not only angry all the time but also foul mouthed and abusive.Angry
and khali is calmLOLdon't you hear him whinning and back biting with dolly all the time,when do you see dolly or khali discuss ANYTHING other than the housemates??AngryI for once agree with veena,khali has left even the women behind in gossip and kitchen politics.He should do saas-bahu shows after he comes out,hmmm maybe i should write to ekta kapoorWink

In my personal view,dolly has offered entertainment..while sameer has not.So its not like sameer losing patience is the only criteria.

Khali whinning and back biting ? christ....back biting ?
The poor guy nvr did any backbiting atleast from what ive seen.

Uve gone on to say ..hav u heard khali-dolly discuss nythn other than the housemates.

Who hasnt ? Like the others sit around the house discussing abt their family and children.
Its been the same in evryonez case.
so dolly abusing woman is entertainment for you??.Good.And last i checked talking about any person behind their back is back biting.you should watch all episodes again and tell me honestly if khali-dolly don't most of the times just keep talking about everyone negatively.And if everyone does it what makes them saints ,they are same as others..so why take the high moral ground??and i don't know what entertainment people get in watching endless footage of khali being fed apples,bananas,papayas,oranges,pakoras by everyone all day long,but if you do,good for you.enjoy.

sry mam..i cant change ur perception.those were solely my thoughts from what i see frm the episodes.& i knw there mayb many who disagree and others who agree.Respect ur views.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamuFaraan92

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged

come on the man has stayed calm for almost three months,once in a while everyone loses their patience..If that is your criteria than why not dolly should leave ??????she is not only angry all the time but also foul mouthed and abusive.Angry
and khali is calmLOLdon't you hear him whinning and back biting with dolly all the time,when do you see dolly or khali discuss ANYTHING other than the housemates??AngryI for once agree with veena,khali has left even the women behind in gossip and kitchen politics.He should do saas-bahu shows after he comes out,hmmm maybe i should write to ekta kapoorWink

In my personal view,dolly has offered entertainment..while sameer has not.So its not like sameer losing patience is the only criteria.

Uve gone on to say ..hav u heard khali-dolly discuss nythn other than the housemates.

Who hasnt ? Like the others sit around the house discussing abt their family and children.
Its been the same in evryonez case.
so dolly abusing woman is entertainment for you??.Good.And last i checked talking about any person behind their back is back biting.you should watch all episodes again and tell me honestly if khali-dolly don't most of the times just keep talking about everyone negatively.And if everyone does it what makes them saints ,they are same as others..so why take the high moral ground??and i don't know what entertainment people get in watching endless footage of khali being fed apples,bananas,papayas,oranges,pakoras by everyone all day long,but if you do,good for you.enjoy.

sry mam..i cant change ur perception.those were solely my thoughts from what i see frm the episodes.& i knw there mayb many who disagree and others who agree.Respect ur views.
and u are entitled to your opinion too,goodluck.

akramabsfire_gun

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged

I dont get what his problem his..Confused...i liked him so much before,when he potrayed how genuine and honest he was! i too think that he's now only looking for fights with dolly+khali,so they he can prove to them that he's a smarter and better housemate,who deserves to stay back rather than them..:/...

And yea,he prolly knows he has greater verbal power than dolly and khali,and so he's openly challenging them for the smallest of issues!
i dont think he would have taken a similar step if he was put up against ashmit or hrishant.

Edited by black_haze - 29 December 2010 at 12:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destiny11

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Entertainment?? I am really sorry but shouting ,screaming and abusing is NOT at all entertaining for me.Dead

Well , then you got to see the episodes againBig smile

Who hasnt ?
LOL, you are contradicting yourself, Just above you said he doesnt "discuss or backbite" about anyone and then you are saying who doesnt??Big smile

Anyways, Everyone has there own opinions...so i respect yours.

Edited by Uniquechoices - 29 December 2010 at 12:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysArpitachohanmajawicked galfire_gun

DhobiGhat Groupbie
DhobiGhat
DhobiGhat

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
^^^

well mam..to ur last point,Discussing about other's in negative way is not called BackBiting.That's what i meant.Khali's not like unnecessarily behaved sweetly to anyone for which he has to do backbiting.

arkamu

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged

^^^

well mam..to ur last point,Discussing about other's in negative way is not called BackBiting.That's what i meant.Khali's not like unnecessarily behaved sweetly to anyone for which he has to do backbiting.
backbite definition

backbite (-bit')

transitive verb, intransitive verb backbit -bit' (-bit'), backbitten -bit'ten (-bit''n) or backbit -bit', backbiting -bit'ing

to speak maliciously about (an absent person); slander.Big smile

Khushi.

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged

^^^

LOL!! Yah...we saw that..Gifting a cup to the guy just before the day of nominations with whom you fought  a day back.
And yes, Khali DOES backbite alot. Whenever you would see him he would be discussing something about the other contestants and that too always in a negative way which IS called backbiting.Big smile

maja

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
khali to bohat achcha hai jo baate usne  seema ji ko kahi thi badi achchi thi kitna mahaan aadmi hai time or money dono bana raha hai ....sab kehte hai usne bada achcha kaam kiya hai desh ka naam roshan kiya hai kutte ki tarah treat karte hai mahan bade aadmi ko wwe main ek match jeeta hai nahi bada naam roshan kiya hai khali se pehle to india ko koi jaanta hi nahi tha jaise .yaha isliye aaya hai kyonki isko chot lagi hai or docter ne rest kerne ko kaha hai esi chot main lad sakta nahi or bina lade no money to aagaya big boss mai aaram ka aaram kerne saath main sabse jyada money mil raha hai iiiski kisi ko baat samajh aati nahi hai jo mr.ghamandi ji ne seema ji ko kaha tha utna galat sameer ne kisi ko nahi kaha hai ..or dolly to hai hi mahan big boss or veer ji ke alava kisi ko nahi choda dono ki size ke sath akal bhi moti hai

gehna2004maja

Go to top