Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SM28

Why is it a sin to say something against The Great Sameer? πŸ€£ I find it really funny how people are trying to STOP others from stating their opinion only because their favourite contestant is under attack. Oh and another funny thing is, if you do it's obvious your a Veena or Shweta fan πŸ˜† -Ever heard the phrase, everyone is entitled to their own opinion? πŸ˜

SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
we are not bashing STUPID Samir, like people bashed Veena on the forum. But we can discuss his stupidity and whatever provoking things hes doing!!!!
I liked dolly dialogue about sammy .........She said mard se panga hua to immediately sorry bol diya πŸ˜†
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra1993

its not time for him to go...its time for people like you to shut up

Moderators: PLease have a look here

poeple on expressing their views get their warning levels raised

what about telling others to shut up
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessica11001

sam kuch bhi kare kuch logo ko hamesha problem hoti hain.....first people complained he doesn't talk  and he is diplomatic.....now when he talks people complain that he is wrong and rude !!!!
i'm totally tired of this !!!🀒

Jo aap kahein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmAsh

Khali and Dolly both should be out. They don't deserve to be there. Khali is such lazy man, He is not a great khali, he is looser khali. Dolly is khali's tail.

aur kuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhobiGhat

I completely agree dolly started an unnecessary issue that day over a small matter.But the way sameer utilized that platform to attack khali was pathetic.

It was nothing but tryin to act smart cos he previously had disliked clearly.

First i would jus like to clarify....What's this nonsense that people say abt Khali using his hand on others.all he did was try to stop fyt.Sameer was provokin dolly in 1st fight..so he tried his best keepn him away.

If u notice 2nd fight...ppl are wrong wen they say Khali dint stop dolly.Khali also used his hands on dolly that day askn her to go away.Ppl make such a big mess out of this cos of his gigantic figure.

Sameer jus pulled back all those old day incidents & wanted to teach khali a lesson (for his own personal satisfaction & also to be the hero among the audience)

to me he ended up being a complete zero.

Man nice post
Uknow lol whoever nominates sameer
old guy gets hyper cant take it
becomes pissed and more dull and boring as ever
and then ended up showing his angry emotions

arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

I liked dolly dialogue about sammy .........She said mard se panga hua to immediately sorry bol diya πŸ˜†

kutta bhai i have so much to say :D:D: about sameer after seeing todays episode

but what i used to say. now every one is finally saying same :D:D and poeple realizing true colour of sam :d

it was really pleasure to watch Every moment in todays episode where khali was saying these thing to sameer

thanks to god that veena didnt left too early else i would have to see thiis boring footage for ages

have very sweet words to use for sameer lol but already on 60 percent warning level

so waiting for friday and keeping ma fingers crossed to see the most boring guy ever out of the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just had 40 percent left....

last day some spammer whom we were discussing ended up awarding me warning points

lol so i m calm today :D just liking the anti sameer posts with logic :D
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

kutta bhai i have so much to say :D:D: about sameer after seeing todays episode

but what i used to say. now every one is finally saying same :D:D and poeple realizing true colour of sam :d

it was really pleasure to watch Every moment in todays episode where khali was saying these thing to sameer

thanks to god that veena didnt left too early else i would have to see thiis boring footage for ages

have very sweet words to use for sameer lol but already on 60 percent warning level

so waiting for friday and keeping ma fingers crossed to see the most boring guy ever out of the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just had 40 percent left....

last day some spammer whom we were discussing ended up awarding me warning points

lol so i m calm today :D just liking the anti sameer posts with logic :D

Waisay dolly kai kehnay ka kiya matlab thaa does she wants to say that sameer is tranny? :πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Methinks people end up portraying a different personality towards the end of each season. Remember Pravesh Rana of Season 3? Samir reminds me of him, cos he is acting out of character. Sometimes I strongly feel that BBoss gives these guys money to act in a certain way to create hatred/love in audience's eyes.
Also, others negative outbursts are not shown... only the person who is likely to be kicked out? Boss is trying to show us that Khali is calm, when Khali himself admitted to being angry but controlling it (so he is also acting and being unnatural)
kkumgul thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

Moderators: PLease have a look here

poeple on expressing their views get their warning levels raised

what about telling others to shut up

Well said sidra nice blow got my support