India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer soni must go this friday !

DhobiGhat Groupbie
DhobiGhat
DhobiGhat

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Sameer used to be one of those contestants who looked like winning the show without playing much of those big games and more so potraying this good boy in the house.Ive no clue whether that's been the real SAM or just a smart person,having studied all previous seasons of big boss.

Whatz gettn annoying about sameer is the fact hez getting too upset ...the times when there hez nominated or anything rgdn captaincy issues.It kinda gives the picture hw confident the Man is about his fans outside.He has absolutely no idea rgdn his fan base.
Gotta apppreciate khali for that matter....He's one person who knowz where he comes from Clap

Getting back to Sam....This week an unnecessary small issue was started off by dolly.But the way SAM dragged it and also still hanging onto it...is just simply pathetic.He certainly has issues with khali and making this as a platform to attack him.Khali's a man of few words..and he's not all that good in making any sort of verbal fytz as well.Sameer's clearly taking advantage of that.

Sameer thinks he's doing somethin grt by speaking courageously to a man of Khali's size and some good dialogues to survive through the coming weeks.But its been the exact opposite that's happening.Hez making a fool of himself...while khali is calm as ever.

Above all,Sameer has been boring and is getting more boring...By this week...hez infact gettin untolerable with his cry baby nature.

Even in today's episode i gues we are goin to see more of his drama.

Time to Go Mr.Soni Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0rainkissdFavFavamardeepilm25SM28destiny11Mehr-karkamucutestarkakka_ji_kahinRainbowWarriornitu123hidesmallwonderFaraan92

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Sameer firstly was shattered being nominated... Then even more so seeing that khali got saved and why he didnt nominate khali... if that wasnt enough, bb made no new captain this weekLOL I feel he has lost it in the last 2 days - apne paaon par kulhadi maar li... i think he will go...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamuRainbowWarriornitu123prerna4rishav

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ilm25arkamuMehr-knitu123

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
come on the man has stayed calm for almost three months,once in a while everyone loses their patience..If that is your criteria than why not dolly should leave ??????she is not only angry all the time but also foul mouthed and abusive.Angry
and khali is calmLOLdon't you hear him whinning and back biting with dolly all the time,when do you see dolly or khali discuss ANYTHING other than the housemates??AngryI for once agree with veena,khali has left even the women behind in gossip and kitchen politics.He should do saas-bahu shows after he comes out,hmmm maybe i should write to ekta kapoorWink

Edited by wicked gal - 28 December 2010 at 11:21pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

minikigehna2004harman05Arpitachohangoodykellysrgattupremeer_evermajarekhab25akramabsrose-girlmkdeepaaSamreneRasnysusan29-Chandramukhi-Khushi.Real.MadridThatOneGuyfire_guntiny15

DhobiGhat Groupbie
DhobiGhat
DhobiGhat

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

come on the man has stayed calm for almost three months,once in a while everyone loses their patience..If that is your criteria than why not dolly should leave ??????she is not only angry all the time but also foul mouthed and abusive.Angry
and khali is calmLOLdon't you hear him whinning and back biting with dolly all the time,when do you see dolly or khali discuss ANYTHING other than the housemates??AngryI for once agree with veena,khali has left even the women behind in gossip and kitchen politics.He should do saas-bahu shows after he comes out,hmmm maybe i should write to ekta kapoorWink

In my personal view,dolly has offered entertainment..while sameer has not.So its not like sameer losing patience is the only criteria.

Khali whinning and back biting ? christ....back biting ?
The poor guy nvr did any backbiting atleast from what ive seen.

Uve gone on to say ..hav u heard khali-dolly discuss nythn other than the housemates.

Who hasnt ? Like the others sit around the house discussing abt their family and children.
Its been the same in evryonez case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
 I respect Khali today - even after looking at footage he was calm. Bet me ,had it be Sameer in place of Khali, he would make drama out of it.

pujasarkamuMehr-kReal.Madrid

amardeep Groupbie
amardeep
amardeep

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Exactly love this post. I also think that Dolly going is just way too predictable. Bigg Boss is going to bring final twist to this story soon.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-karkamu

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhobiGhat

Originally posted by wicked gal

In my personal view,dolly has offered entertainment..while sameer has not.So its not like sameer losing patience is the only criteria.

Khali whinning and back biting ? christ....back biting ?
The poor guy nvr did any backbiting atleast from what ive seen.

Uve gone on to say ..hav u heard khali-dolly discuss nythn other than the housemates.

Who hasnt ? Like the others sit around the house discussing abt their family and children.
Its been the same in evryonez case.
so dolly abusing woman is entertainment for you??.Good.And last i checked talking about any person behind their back is back biting.you should watch all episodes again and tell me honestly if khali-dolly don't most of the times just keep talking about everyone negatively.And if everyone does it what makes them saints ,they are same as others..so why take the high moral ground??and i don't know what entertainment people get in watching endless footage of khali being fed apples,bananas,papayas,oranges,pakoras by everyone all day long,but if you do,good for you.enjoy.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mikekrishnagehna2004kellysrgattuArpitachohanrose-girlmajaakramabstiny15fire_gun

Go to top