Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

who can the stalker be? (Page 2)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love.NivRen

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

<font color="#990066">Yes i agree that it can not be Divya's Mum or Divya; same reasons as you guys as mentioned.</font>
<font color="#990066">Also it can't be Sid because he would not want to hurt nivi like this, he's too nice guy and he was with Divya while this happened and he actually looked quite shocked to see nivi in this state so definitely not him :)</font>

<font color="#FF0000">Now, after today's episode i can say that it MIGHT be Chanchal(using one of the servants possibly Nandu as we saw a man in Yday's episode) because of the way she was talking to nivi and genuinely she is evil! end off.</font>
<font color="#FF0000">I dont think it's YD becuase she is too old to plan this sh*t or otherwise she is mixed with Chanchal ..never know.</font>
<font color="#FF0000">So, who is left?</font>

<font color="#3300FF">Vandana - Nope, not her at all! she is too caring and loving to nivi.. at least that's what we are being shown ..unless she turns out to be negative but she has no reason to hurt nivi in this way..</font>

<font color="#3300FF">now finally VIREN ( hottieEmbarrassed) - In my opinion is the culprit/suspect and the reason being is</font>
<font color="#3300FF">1) After his entry we were told that he's character is positive BUT also has some negative dark shades! ( like, when he found out that nivi was the dushman ki beti, he was soo angry !! but then suddenly wanted to be her friend!? WHY? HOW? )</font>

<font color="#3300FF">2) Of course he loves her... or does he really ? we are yet to discover Viren's proper identity/character ..</font>

<font color="#3300FF">3) After today's episode and the the precap, the way he rushed in the room and looked/acted seeing nivi ..... it seemed as if he Already knew that this was going to happen !! he asked her WHY was she doing this? WHY? i think he wants to make her feel that he is the only one she has to look up to b'cos of so many "essan"</font>
<font color="#0000FF">or he wants her to admit something... but what?? what are his intentions in doing this....</font>

Alright have i missed out anyone? feel free toCriticizemy opinion or thoughts.. nothing can be said for sure so i don't mind if you don't agree with meApprove

<font color="#009999">Lastly PS</font>: Viren you're just totally AWESOME, and one of the biggest reason in me watching this showTongue

dude i sooo agree. u baisicly ruled everyone out lool. i loved this comment. well recently i feel like its viren. but i think hes doin it coz he loves her. so she trusts noone but him and stays away from everyone else. or he could have a split personality :)

Thanks :) I did try to analyse each character in depth to figure out this stalker but i must say it is veryy difficult to say because there are simply too many options so i thought i should look at each closely but still no where near finiding this MP. Ouch .. yes quite an interesting point there about Viren..I hope this mystery clears by friday.. or at least they give us a big hint as to who it is.. but none the less i'm sooo excited for the song sequence in their bridal attire Embarrassed 

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
@poojiebbz
yh but i dont want it to be viren. i want him to be a 'passionate lover' not a nut job lol. im hoping its someone whos hearts been broken by viren and she wants him back or something :P lol
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
idk lol…  defo chancl… or maybe viren… xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRen

hi2all Groupbie
hi2all
hi2all

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I think it's going to be Jawahar... he has killed his own brother Bhuwanbhai, and he still hasn't been caught...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRen

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hi2all

I think it's going to be Jawahar... he has killed his own brother Bhuwanbhai, and he still hasn't been caught...

ahh good point there :)
Nakku Newbie
Nakku
Nakku

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hmmm...
I have a feeling that it could be either YD with the help of a servant or Jawahar..
YD hates Nivi from the core of her heart and Jawahar too and moreover CTs are successful in making audience suspect everyone apart from these two.

I don't think why we should think that its Viren because as far as I remember..when the blood stains on dadaji's kurta wala scene was going on he was busy buying flowers for his lovely wife. More over he is an obsessive lover who is wanting only love from his wife and not really interested in proving anything against his wife.

And I don't think Sid is capable of doing anything like this...if he does then it would be the real wonder not twist.

Chanchal can also be thought of because all these days she was doing her evil schemes openly maybe now she wants to do it secretly. but it would not be a surprise if it is her.

It cannot be Divya too as she is not capable of winning Sid's love till now and what can she plot against her and this stalker thing started much before she started hating Nivi.

It cannot be Vandana because Nivi did not do any loss to Sid on her own..Sid married DumbDivya(DD) on so called Dadaji's wish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index