India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

who can the stalker be?

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I decided to make this thread so we can eliminate people from the suspect list with valid reason so we can guess who the stalker is.

il start it off by saying i dont think its divyas mum because she seemed genuinly confused when she was on the fone with divya.

please comment :) x

Edited by Love.NivRen - 28 December 2010 at 10:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
i dnt think its divya.. As firstly she acts lik a puppet to others in the house especially chanchal n her mom hemlata.. So i guess she doesnt hve time for other than herself..

N secondly she is toooooooo dumb to plan all this.. She has this limited brains.. Which she uses on herself n tht too stupidly.. So nt her for sure...

Love.NivRen

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

i dnt think its divya.. As firstly she acts lik a puppet to others in the house especially chanchal n her mom hemlata.. So i guess she doesnt hve time for other than herself..

N secondly she is toooooooo dumb to plan all this.. She has this limited brains.. Which she uses on herself n tht too stupidly.. So nt her for sure...

totally i agree. shes far too guilable to do anything cunning. shes just going to keep to her childish ways. so thats them two ticked of the list :P
naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
agree with teddy divya to dumb  LOLand I'll add Viren & sid i don't think they will do something like this to Nivi ....

Edited by naley4ever - 29 December 2010 at 12:02am
rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged

it has to be wither Viren or Sid...but i think it is Viren...but then sometimes i think it is Chanchal!!! totally confused...

it can't be an unknownt character..

kiranlov

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
it can be viren...a split personality perhaps...one person loving nivi to the max and the other personality considers her dushman ki beti....i would rule out sid bcoz the bulb incident he was with divya at that time....and divya's mom, how can somebody from outside just gain entry into the house without anybody noticing that and do all such things, like the photo frame breaking, the can from store room going to kitchen, going to terrace and putting blood on clothes, how can an outside person do all that???it has to be someone who knows what is happening inside the house, hearing everything, like the dadi telling nivi to keep the kerosene can in the store room...why cant it be jawahar, he is hardly shown these days, and he is shown as telling that day in day out he cannot watch nivi being with viren...and he is quite used to do all these cunning things...
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Yes i agree that it can not be Divya's Mum or Divya; same reasons as you guys as mentioned. 
Also it can't be Sid because he would not want to hurt nivi like this, he's too nice guy and he was with Divya while this happened and he actually looked quite shocked to see nivi in this state so definitely not him :)

Now, after today's episode i can say that it MIGHT be Chanchal(using one of the servants possibly Nandu as we saw a man in Yday's episode) because of the way she was talking to nivi and genuinely she is evil! end off.
I dont think it's YD becuase she is too old to plan this sh*t or otherwise she is mixed with Chanchal ..never know.
So, who is left?

Vandana - Nope, not her at all! she is too caring and loving to nivi.. at least that's what we are being shown ..unless she turns out to be negative but she has no reason to hurt nivi in this way.. 

now finally VIREN ( hottie Embarrassed )  - In my opinion is the culprit/suspect and the reason being is 
1) After his entry we were told that he's character is positive BUT also has some negative dark shades! ( like, when he found out that nivi was the dushman ki beti, he was soo angry !! but then suddenly wanted to be her friend!? WHY? HOW? )

2) Of course he loves her... or does he really ?  we are yet to discover Viren's proper identity/character .. 

3) After today's episode and the the precap, the way he rushed in the room and looked/acted seeing nivi ..... it seemed as if he Already knew that this was going to happen !! he asked her WHY was she doing this? WHY? i think he wants to make her feel that he is the only one she has to look up to b'cos of so many "essan" 
or he wants her to admit something... but what?? what are his intentions in doing this....

Alright have i missed out anyone? feel free to Criticize my opinion or thoughts.. nothing can be said for sure so i don't mind if you don't agree with me Approve

Lastly PS: Viren you're just totally AWESOME, and one of the biggest reason in me watching this show Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRenrgattuFireSafireFiree

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

<font color="#990066">Yes i agree that it can not be Divya's Mum or Divya; same reasons as you guys as mentioned.</font>
<font color="#990066">Also it can't be Sid because he would not want to hurt nivi like this, he's too nice guy and he was with Divya while this happened and he actually looked quite shocked to see nivi in this state so definitely not him :)</font>

<font color="#FF0000">Now, after today's episode i can say that it MIGHT be Chanchal(using one of the servants possibly Nandu as we saw a man in Yday's episode) because of the way she was talking to nivi and genuinely she is evil! end off.</font>
<font color="#FF0000">I dont think it's YD becuase she is too old to plan this sh*t or otherwise she is mixed with Chanchal ..never know.</font>
<font color="#FF0000">So, who is left?</font>

<font color="#3300FF">Vandana - Nope, not her at all! she is too caring and loving to nivi.. at least that's what we are being shown ..unless she turns out to be negative but she has no reason to hurt nivi in this way..</font>

<font color="#3300FF">now finally VIREN ( hottieEmbarrassed) - In my opinion is the culprit/suspect and the reason being is</font>
<font color="#3300FF">1) After his entry we were told that he's character is positive BUT also has some negative dark shades! ( like, when he found out that nivi was the dushman ki beti, he was soo angry !! but then suddenly wanted to be her friend!? WHY? HOW? )</font>

<font color="#3300FF">2) Of course he loves her... or does he really ? we are yet to discover Viren's proper identity/character ..</font>

<font color="#3300FF">3) After today's episode and the the precap, the way he rushed in the room and looked/acted seeing nivi ..... it seemed as if he Already knew that this was going to happen !! he asked her WHY was she doing this? WHY? i think he wants to make her feel that he is the only one she has to look up to b'cos of so many "essan"</font>
<font color="#0000FF">or he wants her to admit something... but what?? what are his intentions in doing this....</font>

Alright have i missed out anyone? feel free toCriticizemy opinion or thoughts.. nothing can be said for sure so i don't mind if you don't agree with meApprove

<font color="#009999">Lastly PS</font>: Viren you're just totally AWESOME, and one of the biggest reason in me watching this showTongue

dude i sooo agree. u baisicly ruled everyone out lool. i loved this comment. well recently i feel like its viren. but i think hes doin it coz he loves her. so she trusts noone but him and stays away from everyone else. or he could have a split personality :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suecPoojaa_P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index