Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hey :D

I used to have thick hair until like 6th grade . Now(in 9th grade) its a quarter of what it used to be. I straighten my hair everyday and I am also on this pill called Accutane which might be causing the hair loss. I really want my hair back so Is there anything I can do ?

I do oil my hair twice a week and massage it for about 2 minutes a day. I also don't wash my hair everyday.

Thanks for you time and help Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to make your hair thicker ?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
What straightner do you use..?
it may be cause of the straightner you are using... because one of my friends used to use a really bad straightner it used leave her hair burnt and she also lost quite a bit of hair,
once she stopped using that straightner her hair was fine, she used oil and i think it worked for her.

Jiyaa

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I use Chi :D
The red one

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i dont know if that straightner is good or not, bc i havent come across it,
i use GHD and for me that is the best, i have been using my GHD for over 2years now,
before that i used remington, and that was really bad! 

hmm.. trying leaving your hair natural for couple of weeks but oil it as well, might help!!
Jiyaa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

choco.bub

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Hey choco.bub,

If you can wash your face everyday then why not your hair? Ermm

I agree with Munchkin,
Try leaving your hair in it's natural condition for a few days.
+& You will notice differences.

Also,
I wanna' ask; Do you use heat protectant?

I think that's the reason your hair is falling out,
and the reason you straighten everyday.

You should only really be straightening like once or twice a week.
+& I also wash my hair every morning.

Before my shower I apply oil to my hair, I massage it in.
+& Then wash it out, before I used to apple oil in wet hair.
But.. these day's I really can't be bothered... LOL

E.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah I use the hair protectant that comes with the straightener. I don't wash my hair everyday because the good oils get washed out and then your hair gets rough :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.shivani003

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@choco.bub: if you use a mild shampoo suitable for your hair texture, it won't make ur hair rough! maybe next time u visit the salon, u could ask ur hairstylist to suggest a shampoo based on ur hair type! even using a conditioner can really help! 
i wash my hair everyday but i've never had to face rough hair. in fact it helps by making my hair soft and managable!

and i agree with jiyaa and selena! you shouldn't straighten your hair everyday! i have wavy hair and lately i don't straighten it much. maybe once a week or two trust me, its better with each day! 
and even when u do straighten, a good quality heat protecting serum or spray is a must! its best to let your hair dry completely and naturally before you straighten it so that there is less damage 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.choco.bub.Jiya.

superpinks

Groupbie

superpinks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
hm...i agree with everyone that posted above me..u shouldnt straighten ur hair all the time...and my hair dresser has told me tht if u dont want ur hair to fall u should change ur shampoo evry month :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

choco.bub.Jiya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top