lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

hi.....

i know its a little late for this, but i have never had cable connection till the past year. JJKN has really interested me....could anyone update me (briefly) as to how jassi entered gulmohar and fell in love with armaan suri (esp)..or atleast send me some links that would show me the same ....please dont send me the links from this site as i am aware of the story from march 2004.

no negative comments please

thanx a lot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I'll try telling you in short.

Jassi was ugly but brilliant.Pari was stunning but dumb🤢

Mallika wanted Pari to be her jassos and work as Armaan's secretary.

Armaan did not want that dumbo as his secretary.

Jassi previously had been rejected by one of employees for being ugly.

armaan chanced upon her biodata and insisted on meeting her.

Mr Suri sr is not convinced but Armaan convinces him and they both take Jassi's interview and are impressed.

Mr Suri suggests both Pari and Jassi to be kept as secretaries.

Soon,after initial hiccups,one of which has a garland accidently flying out of Jassi's hand and landing around Armaan's neck during a fashion show ironic )Armaan realises- her potential and promotes her.

Mallika treats her like dirt and Armaan supports her against Mallika and Jassi starts falling for Armaan.

After some fiascos,Armaan tries to take out Gulmohar from the definite crisis by opening Kohinoor in Jassi's name so that in case of a bankruptcy.Kohinoor can take over GM and Armaan still stays in control.

Rest,as they say, is history😆

Hope that helps.

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanx minnie and mishti........minnie ur update was particularly helpful