In TRP CHART GEET IS NOT IN NO.1 POSITION

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i was silent reader of the Forum.But i couldnt tolerate it  that Geet is loosing its TRP rate.Why the hell they introduce Annie Arjun Track really it is Disgusting and Irritating.Annie doesnt know to act how can we increase the TRP of Geet.How we will tell the Geet team to stop Annie Arju track.When ever their track comes in between Manneet feel like changing the channel.Guys wake up we have to give this message to Geet Team.

Here is the link of TRP chart:

but dear thats something with net reach i dont think its trp, SO RELAX but yes it  got more than GHSP
Edited by fats30 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by fats30

but dear thats something with net reach i dont think its trp, SO RELAX but yes it got more than GHSP

i agree wid u Itz net reach not trp chat.Edited by sonia_koolkhan - 13 years ago
Okie thats not real....thats forum website ....which give just fake net reach.....and TRP is still not out for last week....not even net reach......thats fake...

I alrready reported when same user posted that crap in GHSP.......ITS not real....wait for actual numbers
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
It's not really the trps.  It is net-reach which is often misunderstood as trps....they only give the percentage of  which show is watched the maximum for few seconds or few minutes😆
last Weeks trp is not yet out.. 😊
Originally posted by kuls11

Okie thats not real....thats forum website ....which give just fake net reach.....and TRP is still not out for last week....not even net reach......thats fake...

I alrready reported when same user posted that crap in GHSP.......ITS not real....wait for actual numbers
yes exactly.that's not the actual trp information.
  really??? Edited by blackb28 - 13 years ago
its not TRP chart........SO Relax
i dont care in what position geet is on in others point of view !!!!!!!! geet is the best for me ......besides how does TRPS decide which is nice and not?????? we give so much effort in watching geet ...... we even wait late nights so that we could see it and make our day's end some thing magical........ i dont want to hear those comments about geet losing its popularity  coze i dont think it matters........ 4 true maneetians geet is going in a nice pace and we love it no matter what!!!!