Rithesh-gulabo forever...

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok....i was re-analysing this rithesh matterπŸ€“..........
(.iknow...mein paagal ho gayi hoon...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...and certain things make me go further πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†...... with kalindi's inspiration..i am making this post..πŸ˜‰..danda math maarna waqth barbaad karne keliye..🀣🀣....
well...if rithesh had an affair with gulabo and he gets exposed...and ananya too dies...then rithesh ki shaadi tho gulabo ke saath honii chaahiye na..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†taani tho clean hein...why would anyone think of taani when gulabo spare mein hein..πŸ˜•.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kuhu ko maa bhi...bhir papa-mama donon matching matching...πŸ˜‰perfect family⭐️..🀣🀣.....
kk...seriously....the article too mentioned that nupur would be successful in getting gulabo inside house...so yeh bhi tho ek possibility hein...πŸ˜‰....

so here comes my new prediction...😎

rithesh is exposed in front of everyone....πŸ˜›
he still thinks taani supports him...πŸ˜•
ananya and everyone comes to know the truth...she dies of shock😲😲
😲everyone worried about kuhu...πŸ˜•
everyone decide to get gulabo into house and rithesh gulabo get married...πŸ‘πŸΌ
rithesh is kaan bharaofied by nupur
rithesh very angry with taani...decides for revenge..😑
shaayad taani ko maarne ki plan lagaaye...
he does something that make everyone think that taani is dead...😭
anu goes mad...😍
πŸ₯³

kaisa laga...πŸ˜‰?well...i know i sound stupidπŸ˜†....jaise mein koi sapnon ki duniyaa se aayi hoon...🀣....bhir bhi...i feel somesort of relief thinking rithesh-gulabo forever...🀣🀣
woh zamaana gaya jab hum anutaani forever kehthe rahein aur cv's sunthe rahein...ab lagtha hein cv's sirf rithesh ke baare sunna chaahthe  hein...tho yehi suna dethe hein....rithesh-gulabo ki karvaado shaadi...πŸ₯³...

πŸ˜‰
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot deeps for this thread..I really love your story.. Kaash yeh sach ho..πŸ˜ƒ.. Ritesh and Gulabo are made for each other.. And its their right to get married to each other..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† so creatives, please pay attention to our chant of "forever" and do the needful..πŸ˜†
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Deepooo meri jaan...if that happens then tere mooh mein ghee shakkar kulfiyaan shondesh patishapta malpoa rasgollay aur rasmalai!
deeps07 thumbnail
lagtha hein sab log..(except lizzy and kalindi ofcourse...πŸ˜†)...danda dhoondne keliye nikal pade😲😲...mujhe maarne keliyeπŸ˜‰...shaayad wqth barbaad kiya maine...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
phir bhi mein sarfaroshi ki thamanna lekar himmath nahiin haroongi...😈...
rithesh-gulabo ko ek kar do...anuthaani ko bakhsh do...πŸ₯³
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Thanks a lot deeps for this thread..I really love your story.. Kaash yeh sach ho..πŸ˜ƒ.. Ritesh and Gulabo are made for each other.. And its their right to get married to each other..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† so creatives, please pay attention to our chant of "forever" and do the needful..πŸ˜†

forever for anutaani.......❀️☺️😍😍
forever for rithesh-gulabo❀️
forever for nupur-purplewig😍
well spare keliye kamini anuty aur shekhar bhi hein rithesh aur nupur keliye...πŸ˜‰

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Deepooo meri jaan...if that happens then tere mooh mein ghee shakkar kulfiyaan shondesh patishapta malpoa rasgollay aur rasmalai!

agar yeh sach ho....hum tho party hee rakhenege...kulfi and meetah party...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thts so nice
ritesh-gulabo sounds so gud
wish this happens
so that our taani is spared from that monster ritesh
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Ritesh and Gulabo are made for each other.. And its their right to get married to each other..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† so creatives, please pay attention to our chant of "forever" and do the needful..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Edited by nimi697 - 13 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Ritesh and Gulabo are made for each other..
Meehak. thumbnail

inshallah ye sach ho jaye ga ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Agar nahi ho ga tho Nupor aur Ritesh ki family banane ka soche ge πŸ€£πŸ˜‰