India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

One year celebration?

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode..I liked the smile. i even liked the AB mimicry(which was an atrocity really but then!Confused), the non-sync dola re(Confused)..the weird poetry(Confused)...blink and miss guitar strumming(LOL)...

I was intrigued by Kalawati ka new avatar..She saying 'love wins all'Shocked...New DuttaShocked...forgive and forgetShockedShockedShocked....i almost fell of my bed on that sceneLOL....then i got a chill in my spine what is this nagin planning now..something super big i guess...unite the batasha now and then break them in zillion pices or something...Angry...i then cooled down and thought "AS IF KALATongue"...till date all her plans have bombed like...ahem saawariya,ravan,RMG ki Aag..So OKieeWink...

But till the end of the episode i was waiting to be overwelmed....and sadly i was not!..Good episode but not GREAT..and i was expecting something really benchmarking show yesterday...

Then something struck me..Maybe we were more excited about our darling adopted baby completing 1 yr than its original parents the CVs...We were celebrating with more enthu than the CVs...hence the let down(?)

The duji scene seemed to have overwhelmed all in the forum...i was touched too..the song and everything was good...but that's just it..it was good..I felt sad for baaji...but could not feel the real pain..something was missing...i felt it more when Duji hug after the chopper crash or at that watch scene..even "kitne bhi tu karle sitam" scene was marking one...then that hug before Dutta's SR....They all touched me to the core...but yesterday...something was missing.

I am still with LTL...i am still celebrating by writting posts, FF, watching the VMs and all the best LTL moments...i will continue to do so till i get my celebration episode...yesyerdays episode was not the real 1yr gift from CVs...i m waiting for a belated gift..maybe the new year..Big smile

Oh....yeah dutta will sing today...so yippppieeLOL..maybe after the jashn a dhamaka will happen..

me waiting....but yesterday epi felt more like a ok type starter before the full corse meal..

Maybe that's just me!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstshruti10august

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I completely agree....Maybe that unfortunate incident put a dampener of sorts on the plans they had.
I really want some movement in the show now, its being repetitive, with Dutta just going around in circles. Hopefully, the song routine will snap him out of it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I completely agree....Maybe that unfortunate incident put a dampener of sorts on the plans they had.
I really want some movement in the show now, its being repetitive, with Dutta just going around in circles. Hopefully, the song routine will snap him out of it :)

Thank you i felt i was the only one
Big smile

rayjst

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
@Shilpita: For a successful show to complete one year is no big deal. Depends on the PH and channel how they want to celebrate. As far as I remember its on BV which excites Colors...they dont really celebrate milestones of other shows like Uttaran, Ladoo or LTL.
I know the whole forum was expecting big things like SR, Tasha epi etc but I for one didnt really expect anything. Infact I am happy they acknowledged the 1 year completion atleast by giving us a party epi. I wasnt even expecting that much. In serials they show a track as long as audience interest is there rather than epi or cast milestones.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstlizdarcydivy609

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Shilpita: For a successful show to complete one year is no big deal. Depends on the PH and channel how they want to celebrate. As far as I remember its on BV which excites Colors...they dont really celebrate milestones of other shows like Uttaran, Ladoo or LTL.
I know the whole forum was expecting big things like SR, Tasha epi etc but I for one didnt really expect anything. Infact I am happy they acknowledged the 1 year completion atleast by giving us a party epi. I wasnt even expecting that much. In serials they show a track as long as audience interest is there rather than epi or cast milestones.

Hmm..very true shreya...never thought of it that way...actually i m out of touch with TV totally for past few years..just watch LTL and sasural genda phool....so this and also so much was being discussed i thought..something was in store for us.Embarrassed

rayjst

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
@Shilpita: I didnt want to dampen the enthu of the forum...but thats the truth. I remember earlier SP used to celebrate milestones of only Kyunki leaving fans, cast and crew of KGGK fuming at the step motherly treatment. similarly BV is colors special child. Btw right now SGP is SP's special child so you may see something there in that show's milestones.

rayjst

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Btw just wanted to add that so what if the 1 celebrations were not awesome on the show...for us viewers its a huge milestone esp when another show launched with LTL shut shop long back. In these days of severe competition not many shows reach the 1 year mark and retain their core promise...they either shut shop or fall prey to trp gimmicks. So one round of applause for LTl cast, crew, channel and viewers!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86lizdarcy-Fivr-kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
^^ Amen dude! Amen!

Go to top