India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Written Update December 28

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Mods please delete if regular updater posts.  Thanks!

Chander's place - Chander and his dad are sleeping out and Alka has the bedroom.  Chander cant sleep and is remembering the scene on the balcony with Alka.  He goes in the room to check in on her (or check her out Winkand.... ok this scene is very nicely done....he puts the blanket on her and as he turns she grabs his hand.  He just pauses for a bit and then she calls him - so then turns slowly to face her.
C - bed is really hard so had come to check if you are able to sleep.
A -  don't take so much care of me that I'll get used to it.
C - whats wrong with that.
A - it will suck cause you'll be here and I'll be in the US.
C - so why don't you just stay back.
A - you know that's not possible. Gn!

Babuji calls Chander (his whole day goes in attending to these Tiwaris and now nights too!) and insists he come and see him immediately.

Savitri (I finally got her name, Alka-Abhishek's mom) goes to party office to fetch Abhi and give him the news that Alka has left home.  Abhi wants to go and immediately fetch Alka but mom says Babuji has forbidden them all from getting her.

Babuji is talking to Chander and he is worried about Abhi's election campaign and says that he has put 40 years of career on line for Abhi.  And if he loses he would lose 40 years of his life but that's alright as this may be Abhi's fate and now his fate will be the fate of our family.  He says that all of us keep making plans throughout our life and that he thought that Abhi would be his successor but now feels that fate and Abhi's fate do not agree with this.  Chander assures him Abhi will win.  But Babuji is concerned about the auto guy incident, and Alka being out distributing blankets and now having left home.  He says he is now not concerned about the election but about his family that's falling apart (umm he just spent a lot of time discussing the campaign and how he is worried about Abhi's prospects there).  Chander says this will not happen and Babuji says he is a broken man and sheds a few tears.  Chander assures him that no such thing will happen as long as he is around (I read some articles on this forum about this character dying - I really hope not!)  Babuji says if I had another child I would want him to be just like you. 

Mom and Abhi want to chat with Babuji but he pretends to sleep and mom says we'll talk tomorrow.

Chander serving morning black coffee to Alka (no wonder Babuji wants a kid like this!!)  As Chander is also a shrink cum counsellor to the Tiwari household he is trying to samjhao Alka.  She says if I didn't care for them I would have just gotten married quietly in the US. 
He agrees but says you shouldn't have left home as this wont improve the situation.

A - Maybe this will make Babuji realize what he is doing is wrong
C - In trying to make someone else realize that they are wrong we land up doing wrong.
A - If you think I am wrong I'll just leave and go stay in a hotel as I have always lived by myself.
C - You misunderstand me.
A - Yes of course I misunderstand you and everyone as I have no brains or heart and that's why no one understand me either.
And she leaves in a huff and puff.

Abhi and mom come to have a chat with Babuji.  If this is about Alka am not interested.  Abhi says to least listen to what we have to say.  He says no one is going to fetch Alka.  But Abhi is firm and says mom will go and I will take her.

Preview:
  • Savitri and Alka at Chander's place.  Savitri happily says you have packed your bags to come home!  And Alka says no I packed them to go some place else.
  • At Alka's house Savitri tells Babuji that at least try and talk to Alka once and he says if she is being stubborn while wrong why cant I be stubborn when I am right!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

harish_kennaj7RoarkpeachesnplumsPrinsesse.Suvi-Rumi--Swetha-

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks.

Wonder how long this Ralph issue will be dragged on and on. And poor Chander, shrink, friend , counsellor, and what not? Wonder where his life is heading to?
Mi.Ramanathan20 Newbie
Mi.Ramanathan20
Mi.Ramanathan20

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hi - Thanks for the update !!!! Chander is by far the best in this soap and i hope the creative team and the channel dont go axing his role. I hope the creative team can come up an alternative by keeping Chander alive. The day Chander dies the show will die !!!!
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...Chander is so sweetEmbarrassed
-Rozi- Senior Member
-Rozi-
-Rozi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
awesome update Smile thanks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index