Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Tam rating from 19/12 to 25/12/2010

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

GEC: Big three end 2010 on a high

By Campaign India Team on Dec 29, 2010 (21 minutes ago)
filed under Media, India

Sony slips, SAB steady

The top three Hindi general entertainment channels, STAR Plus, Colors and Zee, ended 2010 on a positive note.

In Week 52 (TAM, HSM, CS 4+), STAR Plus notched up 368 GRPs, Colors 290 GRPs and Zee 231 GRPs.

week 51 - starplus  346,colors  265, Zeetv 192, Sony 215. Sony has a major fall.

Sony slipped to 179 GRPs while SAB was steady at 146 GRPs.

Imagine slid to 83 GRPs.

Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm interesting may be gulal got 5 tam😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why  SONY slipped ??
I thought JDJ was rocking

Anyhow 9 pm slot of Starplus is not gaining much !!
I feel that  now teh time slot has changed for viewership
rekha02 thumbnail
Shanti, Indian Telly awards and Zee Ristey awards were telecast during this week so improved rating for the two channels. I think the new afternoon show on Starplus has got a good response plus the maha episodes must have done better and also the major players on star like Saathiya, SGP, Pratigya etc.
shanti05 thumbnail
O Ok thats why ..

Zee TV is also bombarding with new shows I feel it will  get a lot of viwership
rekha02 thumbnail
Shanti, I read some new articles, Starplus is planning to strength its afternoon band by introducing new shows and also plans to creat new shows for the  weekend slot ,one comedy show I don't know whether it is a serial will have Manish Paul has lead, so itt looks like a comedy serial.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well I like it. Let the SP wale suffer for ending bidaai when it was doing good. Thanks Rekha dii.

BTW rekaha dii aap mona apu siggy is superb. Very nicely done.

Shanti dii app ka angini siggy be mastttttt. The hug is supebbbb. The hugs impact makes apu move back. Haila how I loved the scene.😍O God how I miss angini😭

rekha02 thumbnail

STAR Plus adds 22 GRPs to its kitty in Week 52

By afaqs! news bureau, afaqs!, Mumbai, December 30, 2010
Section: News Category: Media

Colors has also increased its ratings by 25 GRPs over the past week, while Zee TV regains the third position.

STAR Plus, the flagship Hindi GEC from the STAR stable, has witnessed a 22 GRP increase to register 368 GRPs for the week ended December 25. The channel has also seen a jump in its relative channel share from 25.3 per cent in Week 51 to 26.1 per cent in Week 52.

Viacom18's channel, Colors, has also added 25 GRPs over the past week, garnering 290 GRPs for the week. Its relative share has also moved up to 20.5 per cent during the week, from the 19.4 per cent that it had registered in the previous week.

Zee TV is once again at the third spot, having added 39 GRPs to its kitty to garner 231 GRPs. Its relative channel share has also moved up from 14 per cent in the previous week to 16.4 per cent in Week 52.

Meanwhile, Sony has lost 36 GRPs during the week to register 179 GRPs. Its channel share has also dropped from 15.7 per cent to 12.7 per cent during the week.

Its sibling channel, SAB, on the other hand, has gained one point, bagging 146 GRPs. Its relative share has, however, dropped to 10.3 per cent.

SAB is followed by Imagine TV, which has lost both in GRPs as well as channel share. It has lost 6 GRPs during the week, garnering a score of 83 GRPs, while recording a relative share of 5.9 per cent, down from the 6.5 per cent registered in Week 51.

STAR One is at No. 7; the channel's relative share is 2.6 per cent for the week, while its GRPs have moved down from 40 GRPs to 37 GRPs.

DD1 and STAR Utsav have garnered relative shares of 1.4 per cent and 1.7 per cent respectively, while Sahara One has garnered a relative share of 2.1 per cent.

Saathiya on STAR Plus is the most watched programme in the Top 10 list, with a TVR of 6.11. The other shows that have made it to the Top 10 list are Sasural Genda Phool (with 5.57 TVR), Pavitra Rishta (with 5.42 TVR), Na Aana Is Des Laado (with 5.03 TVR), Pratigya (with 4.98 TVR), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (with 4.93 TVR), Bigg Boss Season 4-Aapka Farma (with 4.49 TVR), Dabur Badam Tel Zee Rishtey Awards (with 4.44 TVR), Master Chef-Grand Finale (with 4.16 TVR) and Laagi Tujhse Lagan (with 4.09 TVR).

Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks Rekha so I thought JDJ was showing its charm !!

So Star is still with its top slot is thta what I understand?
rekha02 thumbnail
Shanti, starplus was able to add more grps because of Master Chef finale