India-Forums

Written Update of Dec 28th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Sorry for late update but as my mother is in India I will be doing late updates for 2 months thank you for your kindness and understanding'. Smile

Rukmi is trying to see who the person is but everyone kept coming in the way and when guruji told one of the devotee to get water for him he would tell rukmi and then when asked to makes medication the devotee took rukmi with him and when guruji told the others to take him to a room rukmi tried to look at the person when they all pass by but she is unable to see him at the haveli rasel is calling ranbeer and then begins to talk to his picture saying everyone is blaming her for being mad at him and he needs to come home and clear things out as its between husband and wife and then looks at herself in the mirror and says ranbeer does not dull colors and says I will dress up for him and as rasel parents asking permission to leave rasel comes down all dresses in suhaagn (married) look Shocked and that makes chanchel angry,

chanchel: why are you so dressed ans where are you going

rasel: haven't you ever dressed up for BT to makes his favorite food (no she has not) LOL

chanchel: you are a widow why are you acting as if you are gone MAD do you all she how she is acting

kamel: do you see your daughter why is she playing games with us she never let ranbeer live peacefully now she is not letting his soul rest in peace

dhapu: why are you doing this rasel you need to go change ranbeer is no more

rasel: no one can stop me from making food for my husband

chanchel: come on I had enough of your games'

moomal: I will take care

rasel: you tell ranbeer, moomal that taisa did not let me cook food for him

moomal: I will tell him

BT: what will happen to her and dadisa cries hearing this

MS: looking at rasel behavior we would like to take her with us

chanchel: how can you say that MS, did you all forget she is carrying ranbeers child if she goes then the child is gone too (when did you start caring) Confused

BT agrees with chanchel and MS tries to oppose but dhapu says they are right no one knows about rasel and ranbeer so it's better we leave her hear and they leave, and one by one everyone go to their room and mamsa asks chanchel why did she not let rasel go and chanchel tells him that as she goes there I cannot keep eye on her over here I can do that and kill her child slowly and then kick her out the house like I did with rukmi and the 3 evilo smile Sleepy rukmi is asking guruji about the man (ranbeer) and guruji tells her that the medication is doing its work and asks her what did she decide and before she can decide anything she must remember that people who come here come on their own will leaving everything behind including their loved ones and ask for gods forgiveness because this what the place is for to only work for god but if you are angry with your life and you are very sad you cannot stay here because we move from here to there and our goal is not to help who are depressed but help them come out of the depression and make them move forward you see all around here what everyone has to give in order to work for god before you make your decision you also see and then only make decision (something like that was said...Confused) she goes with devotee lady and the lady shows her around what each person gives to work for god and rukmi sees clay and goes there and remembers her time of making lord Krishna's statue and one of the devotee says she made very beautiful statue no one has ever made such statue they all have tried but you have magic in your hand and rukmi smiles on this and takes the statue with her and runs to guruji and tells him that she has found her answer and she asks him to give her blessing to stay here but one of the devotee comes running and says the man's health is become worse and guruji goes running and rukmi run too and is shocked to see its RANBEER!!! And its ends there

Tomorrow:  Ruki is surprise to see ranbeer and decides to tell rasel about it mamsa tells deep ranbeer is alive and deep is shocked and says it cannot be possible'D'oh

Edited by ziddiladki - 29 December 2010 at 8:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saggi80krassm001dootanna44VasusenaRadheya

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
thanks mansi for the update.........!

stupid rukmiii

Edited by doot - 28 December 2010 at 10:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

nithya1138 Newbie
nithya1138
nithya1138

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
thankyou for the update.please dont forget to post the update.

ziddiladki

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Ziddi for your lovely update.

ziddiladki

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
HugHugHugHug U r really invaluable for this forum.

ziddiladki

Rosmin Senior Member
Rosmin
Rosmin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
thanx for the wonderful update
sophiam Senior Member
sophiam
sophiam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 update