Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😆I  THINK  FROM  TOMORROW   EPISODE  IT  WAS  SEEMS  THAT  THEY  SHOOTING  ARMAAN  '''HM''  IN  BOMBAY  BUT  SEEN  AS  IT  LIKE  THEY  ARE  IN  PUNE..............

THEY  DIDINT  SHOWN ATLEAST  ONE  BEUTIFUL  PLACE  IN  PUNE ........ONLY  IN  THE  ROAD......AND  PLAYING  CRICKET  IN  HM😆..........THE  PROD  HOUSE  WELL  NONE  IF  THEY  SHOW  MORE  ON  PUNE  FAN  WILL  DEFINITELY  CATCH  IT  '''IT  IS  NOT  PUNE'''''CHALU   KAHIKA

I  ALWAYS  THINK  HOW  SUSHITA  MANAGE  JDJ  AND GOING  TO  PUNE  BUT ''''''''KHODA  PAHAD  NIKLA  CHUHA'''''😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 u'r right. What a cheap-looking honeymoon. I thought we wer going to see some romancing in scenic pune locations, but no such luck. SR was ok, but overall HM was super crap. Visting hospitals, playing street cricket, buying gifts, chasing motu... Worst HM ever... But @ least they sealed the deal ;)
shalurulez thumbnail

sooo  trueeeee!! sigggh.......cn tey shw mre of teir romance n less of d seriousness!!!!! 😕 atlest 1 scene per day is enuf!!! 😆

sohan12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What HM? it was a sad affair.

the motto dasmesh is a rich person and if he was married before, it is unthinkable that the community won't know. Why did he need to remarry agqain? The story line does not have to be real but this track is outlandish. Hey you want to seperate Deshmash from his second wife do it reasonably!
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaara10

😆 u'r right. What a cheap-looking honeymoon. I thought we wer going to see some romancing in scenic pune locations, but no such luck. SR was ok, but overall HM was super crap. Visting hospitals, playing street cricket, buying gifts, chasing motu... Worst HM ever... But @ least they sealed the deal ;)

lolzzz 😆 i agree
shalurulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohan12345

What HM? it was a sad affair.

the motto dasmesh is a rich person and if he was married before, it is unthinkable that the community won't know. Why did he need to remarry agqain? The story line does not have to be real but this track is outlandish. Hey you want to seperate Deshmash from his second wife do it reasonably!

HM is honeymoon! 😆 n hey.....dharmesh wsnt married to tht new lady......tht ws child is his illegal kid.....he truly luvs vaishali....but tht looser dint tell her the truth abt his past  n hence all d cumin dramaaa...serves him rightttt 😛
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
One question?Did the SR happen?In which epi if yes?
zaara10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

<font color="#006699">One question?Did the SR happen?In which epi if yes?</font>

yes it happened. In the US it was sunday, 12/26 epi, but i think india it was fri 12/24. Btw, y does jonaki hate me? ;)