Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo abhi final bye ...want to close eyes before midnight πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Finally a meaningful reply to topic πŸ‘πŸΌ

Everyone is talking about good-looking celebs ...sammy or shweta or veena .............bechara khali is always ignored 😳  I dont know why people label him is villain ........He can't be wrong at all times 😳

He is def not ignored. Shizaru and you are such dedicated fans! Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

He just lacks entertainment though his singing is entertaining πŸ˜†
For that matter, he has been very calm in the most heated situations and mature unlike others.  Dolly and Khali both very frank and have been loyal to each other. It is nice to see two entirely different and opposite people share such a nice and respectful relationship πŸ‘πŸΌ

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Chalo abhi final bye ...want to close eyes before midnight πŸ˜†

Good night KB!!!and yea we surely should not ignore khali...!!!he is just lazy but he is very calm!!!sare chote chote jooyien chun chun ker raye hain ghar ke andher joh bara hai woh kamosh rehta hai!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Hmmm maybe but she could have been a little polite IMO...we love dolly nevertheless πŸ˜†

It's the care Mihir. It comes out that way. If I am angry at someone for being mean to my friend while my friend didn't seem to care, I would react in the same way. Like I would tell my friend to shut up and not talk to them or something rude like that!!! 😊

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

It's the care Mihir. It comes out that way. If I am angry at someone for being mean to my friend while my friend didn't seem to care, I would react in the same way. Like I would tell my friend to shut up and not talk to them or something rude like that!!! 😊

Yeah but you are you and she is Dolly πŸ˜† u can't expect everyone to behave like that lol
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah but you are you and she is Dolly πŸ˜† u can't expect everyone to behave like that lol

dolly jaisi koi nahi..πŸ˜†

So .. she loud and abusive people don't have the right to care for others ?? Anyway, that really didn't seem rude cause she didn't mean it in that way. It was out of care!!

Dolly does over do it sometimes. Like the ginger issue with Shweta!! Maybe she is just being nice to him for her own good. But Khali protected her in both the fights ..  he might be scared of herπŸ˜† but it doesn't seem like he is using her or anything.  So from Khali's side, it seems genuine😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So .. she loud and abusive people don't have the right to care for others ?? Anyway, that really didn't seem rude cause she didn't mean it in that way. It was out of care!!

Dolly does over do it sometimes. Like the ginger issue with Shweta!! Maybe she is just being nice to him for her own good. But Khali protected her in both the fights ..  he might be scared of herπŸ˜† but it doesn't seem like he is using her or anything.  So from Khali's side, it seems genuine😊

u mean Veena wala genuane 😳
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What did you say? cant hear you!!!

COZ GUESS WHO IS PARTYING FOR BEING A ROCKER NOW!!!! 
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

jeetegi bhai jeetegi Dolly Bindra jeetegi..

tune mera line chori kiya 
chal koi baat nahi main bhi yahi keh rahi hoon kabse par koi meri sune to na