Casting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I think Toasty's mom is a great casting choice

The actress does the role reallly well and acts quite natural...she doesnt overdo the motherly acting

Also, Toastys father is a good cast as well....he adds that little bit of humour when needed

BTW, did anyone see Toasty on JDJ? she was wearing this short black dress and looked really fab!

I think Tej's family is well casted as well.......the grandfather and his constant stomach and poopy problems is quite cute and funny

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYscinerd-Stutz-nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Casting" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i agree the casting choice is awesome! they all have such good chemistry. and today they finally answered why those girls who arre apparently married always at toasty mom house. it like they are their moms friends not toastys lol .

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
agreed... d castin choice is really v gud...
n ya.. i saw aishwayra in jdj... she was lukin fab!.. cant wait to c her dance

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i agree the casting choice is perfect...all of the characters are very natural and there is no overacting involved like in a typical saas-bahu drama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Casting is brilliant. It seems they all get along very well off screen too.

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

i agree the casting choice is perfect...all of the characters are very natural and there is no overacting involved like in a typical saas-bahu drama
That is prob cause there is no Saas in this show...well Toasty doesnt have one ..I think the other girl is upset with her saas

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Toasty and Tej look like a real life couple on screen

They have great couple chemistry ->wonder if real life and reel life has a connection...romaantik kinda

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.