no chemistry at all
they dunno to act
pls Arjun and Annie learn from Maan and Geet 
u both are of no use

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Actually yes Nikunj does not know how to act and that makes it worst... However the track is interesting and moreover i can bear them so that my Maneet are not over stressedd... Smile

Besides after Watching Maneet whose chemistry are you going to like on screen Embarrassed Can anything be above perfection??? NO..... right.....??? So my humble request... bear them for they are required to take the story foward....  

Edited by Azmatazz - 29 December 2010 at 12:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
disagree with u
its not bad its worst

ya hate 2 c them at all

..VeenaGcian..

crazyball Senior Member
crazyball
crazyball

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
dere is no chemistry at all first n by givin more scenes to annie-arjun dat too in between maaneet scenes dey r testin patience!! their track is movin at a rilly fast pace!!
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I HATE ARJUN & ANNIE SCENES...
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Veena........though I know we need supporting actor/actress to run the show but for yday's episode I defo agree with you ! It is really lacking the char consistency here ! They've shown Anwesha as a stubborn n classy gal to match with MSK but the way she's behaving now is quite funny.I mean how can a gal like her is falling so easily n in no time with that Arjun ! Thats not done !

Secondly Arjun's char is so much clumsy ! I want that char to speak something ! Coz neither we can nor even interested to read him like MSK if he's given few words also.The problem here is Piyush may be a good actor but the way CVs are sketching his char like a competitor to MSK is ruining his own charm. Come on let him have his own style.
And the BG music for him also something very wiered !

Morever its really pathetic to see that in yady epi they shared so much screen space in between the song n without any solid plot ! I mean what Arjun was doing in KM in night ?????He's been shown as an MD of an event mgmt company...and he's moving like a thief in KM.

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Veena........though I know we need supporting actor/actress to run the show but for yday's episode I defo agree with you ! It is really lacking the char consistency here ! They've shown Anwesha as a stubborn n classy gal to match with MSK but the way she's behaving now is quite funny.I mean how can a gal like her is falling so easily n in no time with that Arjun ! Thats not done !

Secondly Arjun's char is so much clumsy ! I want that char to speak something ! Coz neither we can nor even interested to read him like MSK if he's given few words also.The problem here is Piyush may be a good actor but the way CVs are sketching his char like a competitor to MSK is ruining his own charm. Come on let him have his own style.
And the BG music for him also something very wiered !

Morever its really pathetic to see that in yady epi they shared so much screen space in between the song n without any solid plot ! I mean what Arjun was doing in KM in night ?????He's been shown as an MD of an event mgmt company...and he's moving like a thief in KM.

so truely said yaar, they both have very bad chemistry between them

Rituparnaa

Go to top