..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Deffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff this Girl and that boy Arjun have a worst chemistry between. Yeh dono se behthar toh Dev and meera tha. I hate to see their romantic scenes. They both are acting so artifically in their Romanace. ARJUN ANNIEE better watch out our MANNEET. PLz Cvs everything we cant digestEdited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 Bad is a small word , it is worst chemistry . No chemistry at all. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Actually the guy who plays arjun isn't a bad actor he's pretty good...still nothing compared to GC, but the Arjun-Annie scenes...the flirtiness between the two lacks teasing/toying/passion...and the romantic looks are too elementary...and the eye locks/touching have no feeling what so ever! I agree it's all very artificial and fake...def not real at all!! I think it's Nikuj....she's not that great of an actress!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Marjaani (arjun+anni lol) chemistry word ka band baja rahe hai yaar!😆.......aur hum viewers ko unhe jelna pad raha hai that to frm last few episodes overdosage of them......hum viewers pe taras kao plzzzz😆
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true.. hate watchng them
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with you dear.you know i have seen arjun in pratigya... he is actually a decent actor but annie is so bad that even he cannot save the scene.i hated the last few mins in the episode yesterday.moreover they are showing the arjun-annie scenes in between maaneet scenes ....so their lack of screen presence is more gloriously prominent. Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True..no chemistry at all! hate it
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m making plan to kill them ! 
Wanna join!? ðŸ˜†
misty_drastifan thumbnail
no chemistry at all
they dunno to act
pls Arjun and Annie learn from Maan and Geet 
u both are of no use
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually yes Nikunj does not know how to act and that makes it worst... However the track is interesting and moreover i can bear them so that my Maneet are not over stressedd... 😊

Besides after Watching Maneet whose chemistry are you going to like on screen 😳 Can anything be above perfection??? NO..... right.....??? So my humble request... bear them for they are required to take the story foward....  
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago