Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

With Ranveer, there was no discomfort: Anushka (Page 4)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

fary about punjabi comment, it's her parents got very angry at her and told her to tell people that she's not punjabi. she mentioned in live chat. I don't think anu is complaining about loosing awards but she was wishing ranveer to win his own.

arre whatever it was she could've been polite it's been 2, 3 times she sort of flipped when people asked her if she's punjabi being a punjabi myself i was offended with the way she flipped when called a punjabi  i still like her but as i said she needs to market herself well and come on zaru it wasn't a complain? plz ranvir sure shot is the winner this year he doesn't have competition beside aditya( of action replay and guzarish who sn't a debut i think as he was in LD too m i right but was praised and ali zafar who again acted befor ein soaps in pak ) so i think it's not really tough

i do get it it was unfair and worng with asin getting the glory as she had acted kalpana before and was well established but ab ghare murde ukhadne ka kia fyada it's been years now besides does she really need to cry over it when her career is going up in the right direction? 

i don't get the motive behind this maybe it's to stir a controversy as her next release is close i hope it's a pr tactic caz as i said she needs to be there u knwo there were so many people who didn't knew who she was even afte saying she's the RNBDJ gal caz noone remembers u 

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 29 December 2010 at 2:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus.khoobsurat.sheee-Zarwulicious-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I am glad she's doing well, just hope she doesn't get into controversies and advice not to appear on KWK and say something she shouldn't have otherwise the media are going to make a big thing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-.khoobsurat.sheee

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Originally posted by Zareena

fary about punjabi comment, it's her parents got very angry at her and told her to tell people that she's not punjabi. she mentioned in live chat. I don't think anu is complaining about loosing awards but she was wishing ranveer to win his own.

arre whatever it was she could've been polite it's been 2, 3 times she sort of flipped when people asked her if she's punjabi being a punjabi myself i was offended with the way she flipped when called a punjabi  i still like her but as i said she needs to market herself well and come on zaru it wasn't a complain? plz ranvir sure shot is the winner this year he doesn't have competition beside aditya( of action replay and guzarish who sn't a debut i think as he was in LD too m i right but was praised and ali zafar who again acted befor ein soaps in pak ) so i think it's not really tough

i do get it it was unfair and worng with asin getting the glory as she had acted kalpana before and was well established but ab ghare murde ukhadne ka kia fyada it's been years now besides does she really need to cry over it when her career is going up in the right direction? 

i don't get the motive behind this maybe it's to stir a controversy as her next release is close i hope it's a pr tactic caz as i said she needs to be there u knwo there were so many people who didn't knew who she was even afte saying she's the RNBDJ gal caz noone remembers u 

i haven't watched her reaction with faridoon but i do respect your point of view. but still i think she didn't gave those comment in a bad taste.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-ruky786

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I am glad she's doing well, just hope she doesn't get into controversies and advice not to appear on KWK and say something she shouldn't have otherwise the media are going to make a big thing

haha yeah, she could be in big trouble. but let see if she really said about sonam and deepika.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-ruky786

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged

well maybe that'll help her i think it's time she needs a controversy for sort of being in news she better stir up something and not disappear till hernext release 
endorsements mags help

@zaru buddy don't think m anti anu lol just clearing

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 29 December 2010 at 2:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
^^^yh completely agree
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

well maybe that'll help her i think it's time she needs a controversy for sort of being in news she better stir up something and not disappear till hernext release 
endorsements mags help

@zaru buddy don't think m anti anu lol just clearing

haha no way yaar..i know where you coming from and i completely understand.Big smile
-Zarwulicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zarwulicious-
-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
well i dun understnd... the comparision bw her n asin.. asin is working in movies for almost 10 yrs of now.. n she's  new in BW.. but why to drag that award thing again n again..for me asin deserved it in every way.. anushka wuz strictly ok for me in RNBDJ.. but i loved her in BBB n now em her fan.. i've always admired her blunt naturee but now its getting strangee...she's extremly talented n has a long way to go.. she shld concentrte on other things rather than pointing this wch ended 3 yrs ago
i totally agree wid faru her getting n award or not doesnt matter.. 

Edited by Zarwulicious - 29 December 2010 at 3:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlyflawed.khoobsurat.sheee

Go to top