Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

With Ranveer, there was no discomfort: Anushka (Page 3)

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
^ but Zareena that was a complete insult to Sonam and Deepika. It's true that Sonam is especially known for her fashion than for her talent. But that doesn't give Anu the right to say so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterssheeeeraser

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
i think this dig was uncalled for yes she's talented yes i understand it must hurt how everyone else takes the credit  when she's talented but why is she not seeing her own fault in it she needs to change her pr team she needs to be there in public he biggest fault is she disappears after her release totally noone remembers anyone if u r not theere 24x7 and well marketed

i love her and sona both equally but i think she needs to work it out and stop being so negative and crib about things liek debut award yes she deserved it but it's3 years old kahani now did u hear soan crib about any debut award? no 

plus i did not see sonam or deepika badmouthing or taking digs at her  she could've just stopped at i would love to be popular for my work that's it 

oh and another thing i find sort of rude is how she takes sort of offnce when someone calls her punjabi i throughtly rememebr in bwhungama intv during bc times how she was sort of offnded when fariddon asked her if shehas punjabi roots 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusglitters.khoobsurat.sheee

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
how's that an insult?? she isn't saying they're bad actors nor i think anushka is insecure from sonam or deepika because her career going great. She just said she doesn't want people to remember her as the clothes she wore or the controversy. She didn't brought up deepika or sonam, but i don't think it was any kind of insult. but i honestly feel both girls sonam and deepika should seriously concentrate on acting, since they're here from 3 years now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

i think this dig was uncalled for yes she's talented yes i understand it must hurt how everyone else takes the credit  when she's talented but why is she not seeing her own fault in it she needs to change her pr team she needs to be there in public he biggest fault is she disappears after her release totally noone remembers anyone if u r not theere 24x7 and well marketed

i love her and sona both equally but i think she needs to work it out and stop being so negative and crib about things liek debut award yes she deserved it but it's3 years old kahani now did u hear soan crib about any debut award? no 

plus i did not see sonam or deepika badmouthing or taking digs at her  she could've just stopped at i would love to be popular for my work that's it 

oh and another thing i find sort of rude is how she takes sort of offnce when someone calls her punjabi i throughtly rememebr in bwhungama intv during bc times how she was sort of offnded when fariddon asked her if shehas punjabi roots 

Agree completely with everything you said. I like her too, but what she said was wrong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterssheeeerasersinamika

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
fary about punjabi comment, it's her parents got very angry at her and told her to tell people that she's not punjabi. she mentioned in live chat. I don't think anu is complaining about loosing awards but she was wishing ranveer to win his own.

-Zoya-

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I love the double standard on this forum. When Anuska takes a dig at other actress, people are like I love anu. Is it because she is an underdog? But when other actress they dislike seem to make dig at others (which is not even as bad as Anu just made), they call them they think too much of themselves or their arrogant and blah blah blah.

Anu obviously is making a dig at Sonam and Deepika here. Am glad am known for my talent rather than my clothes. She obviously means Sonam here. Didn't expect this from Anuska. If she is not popular as Sonam and Deepika these days...its her own fault. I do give her credit though, even though she was making a clear dig here, she is right. SHe is more talented. But that doesn't give her the right to make digs at Sonam and Deepika.

And this is not the first time am seeing Anu being rude to other actress. Her comment about she didn't win the debutant award was kind of a dig at Asin. She is basically saying she deserved it more than Asin. She did, but that doesn't mean she has to say it out loud to the world.

Completely agree with u.

It was clearly a dig to them..clothes for Sonam n controversies (Deepika's love life) more precisely.

I guess Anu isnt as sweet as I thought she is. I sense arrogance from that quote.

Edited by Natss - 29 December 2010 at 2:13am

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natss

Originally posted by lensahunte08

I love the double standard on this forum. When Anuska takes a dig at other actress, people are like I love anu. Is it because she is an underdog? But when other actress they dislike seem to make dig at others (which is not even as bad as Anu just made), they call them they think too much of themselves or their arrogant and blah blah blah.

Anu obviously is making a dig at Sonam and Deepika here. Am glad am known for my talent rather than my clothes. She obviously means Sonam here. Didn't expect this from Anuska. If she is not popular as Sonam and Deepika these days...its her own fault. I do give her credit though, even though she was making a clear dig here, she is right. SHe is more talented. But that doesn't give her the right to make digs at Sonam and Deepika.

And this is not the first time am seeing Anu being rude to other actress. Her comment about she didn't win the debutant award was kind of a dig at Asin. She is basically saying she deserved it more than Asin. She did, but that doesn't mean she has to say it out loud to the world.

Completely agree with u.

It was clearly a dig to them..clothes for Sonam n controversies (Deepika's love life) more precisely.

I guess Anu isnt as sweet as I thought she is. I sense arrogance from that quote.

That's exactly what I thought too. That she is not as sweet as I thought. Maybe this is her way of getting the media's attention lol...who knows why she said it. And I agree I sense arrogance from that quote and actually the whole interview she keeps on talking about how talented she is.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 29 December 2010 at 2:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterssheee

Go to top