Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

With Ranveer, there was no discomfort: Anushka (Page 2)

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

LOL that was definitely a dig at Sonam and Deepika! But quotes like those make people seem insecure. Anushka shouldn't worry or be insecure...she is getting a lot of appreciation for her work!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusglitterssheeeTerenainawidasafeplacetolandZareena

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
i love anushka....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zareena

-Zoya- IF-Rockerz
-Zoya-
-Zoya-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by kattyluv

"Having given three hits back-to-back in three years I wonder why there is not as much hype about me as them. (Pauses) Actually I am glad that I am known for my talent and not for my clothes or controversies."

OMgosh hahaha You gooooo baby!! Team Anushka anyday if there is any "act" in newcomers as Bebo said.Sonam and Deepika cant even reach the same level as her.Anu is so natural and spontaneous. Asin was fab in tamil movies but she is sooo OTT and hamming in bolly dunno why?:s

Bebo said what? When where??

It is being referred to Bebo's comment on KWK about Priyanka!!!
She said na if there is act in actress than PC would be no.2 after her so the member is just rephrasing it which according tome is absolutely correct!!!

• You really haven't stirred up the industry as actresses like Deepika and Sonam have. Why?

I don't know. You tell me. Having given three hits back-to-back in three years I wonder why there is not as much hype about me as them. (Pauses) Actually I am glad that I am known for my talent and not for my clothes or controversies.

ClapClapClap
Excellent answer by her!!!
Love the interview!!!

Clap
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoya-

Originally posted by kattyluv

"Having given three hits back-to-back in three years I wonder why there is not as much hype about me as them. (Pauses) Actually I am glad that I am known for my talent and not for my clothes or controversies."

OMgosh hahaha You gooooo baby!! Team Anushka anyday if there is any "act" in newcomers as Bebo said.Sonam and Deepika cant even reach the same level as her.Anu is so natural and spontaneous. Asin was fab in tamil movies but she is sooo OTT and hamming in bolly dunno why?:s

Bebo said what? When where??

It is being referred to Bebo's comment on KWK about Priyanka!!!
She said na if there is act in actress than PC would be no.2 after her so the member is just rephrasing it which according tome is absolutely correct!!!

' You really haven't stirred up the industry as actresses like Deepika and Sonam have. Why?

I don't know. You tell me. Having given three hits back-to-back in three years I wonder why there is not as much hype about me as them. (Pauses) Actually I am glad that I am known for my talent and not for my clothes or controversies.

ClapClapClap
Excellent answer by her!!!
Love the interview!!!

Clap

ohhh hahahaha i thought bebo praised anu over deepika and sonam. i was thinking since when bebo became so straight forward haha

-Zoya-

-Zoya- IF-Rockerz
-Zoya-
-Zoya-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

ohhh hahahaha i thought bebo praised anu over deepika and sonam. i was thinking since when bebo became so straight forward haha

Bebo's praises are more like taunts!!!
So its better she does not do that!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusperfectlyflawederaser

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoya-

Bebo's praises are more like taunts!!!
So its better she does not do that!!!!

Bebo is so hatke lol you never know what she would say.

-Zoya-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I love the double standard on this forum. When Anuska takes a dig at other actress, people are like I love anu. Is it because she is an underdog? But when other actress they dislike seem to make dig at others (which is not even as bad as Anu just made), they call them they think too much of themselves or their arrogant and blah blah blah.

Anu obviously is making a dig at Sonam and Deepika here. Am glad am known for my talent rather than my clothes. She obviously means Sonam here. Didn't expect this from Anuska. If she is not popular as Sonam and Deepika these days...its her own fault. I do give her credit though, even though she was making a clear dig here, she is right. SHe is more talented. But that doesn't give her the right to make digs at Sonam and Deepika.

And this is not the first time am seeing Anu being rude to other actress. Her comment about she didn't win the debutant award was kind of a dig at Asin. She is basically saying she deserved it more than Asin. She did, but that doesn't mean she has to say it out loud to the world.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 29 December 2010 at 1:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusglittersIHeartDeepika.sheeeeraserperfectlyflawedTerenainasafeplacetolandsinamika

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I don't think anushka took any dig at asin. Anushka didn't won any major awards and she do have a right to say that she didn't won any and lost to asin so hope ranveer will win this time. And here too she was asked about deepika and sonam..which is true both girls are more in news due to their photoshoot, and very less on their acting or links up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-Zoya-Ozymandias

Go to top