Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

With Ranveer, there was no discomfort: Anushka (Page 10)

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

I don't think she was making a dig-dig. Isn't Sonam considered a 'fashionista' and she IS more known for her clothes and the controversy topic .. well.. Deepika was in the media a lot this year .. so I dunno .. she's just stating things that the media/people have already said.

Anyways we're all just reading between the lines .. she could've meant anything

BTW Aishu - they did break up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickTerenaina

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalixlili

Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

LOL that was definitely a dig at Sonam and Deepika! But quotes like those make people seem insecure. Anushka shouldn't worry or be insecure...she is getting a lot of appreciation for her work!

Ya mean "insecure" like some actress who wants to gift her ex BF condoms or actually wants to check the passport of the supposedly new girl of him Tongue
Or insecure like some actess taking digs at "plastic" BW dolls and making it sound like they're desperate to remain hot & fresh - when herself she's still young to mock at BW girls aging Tongue
like if this perfect natural process won't ever happen to her...

And eventually insecure like some actress who used to say that she prefers to be a part of "art"/"indie" movies with substantial roles than successful/commercial movies (like her old rival) with little to show as acting abilities..and now is doing brainless movies non stop or commercial ones with BIG names to grab headlines & to get publicity/ad proposals with her significant other Tongue

Ya mean insecure like that. LOLConfused 

I guess Anu's PR has already asked her to follow Sonam & Deepika's path and she pbbly refused to do so --- that's why we got hat answer from her..because people in her entourage  pbbly say to her "look at Sonam she's on the cov of every freaking mag do the same - look at Deepika she dates a super rich guy -- they paint tinsel town pink red & green..blah blah - you're boring blah blah!"...I guess she 's fed up with the comparisons..and that's why she focuses on showing her acting skills more than anything else..
That doesn't mean Sonam & Deepika are WRONG only that she doesn't want (for the moment --- how will it last? hmmm) to follow their example..it's her take...that's all...
*I don't think she has anything personal against them --- only that she doesn't want that type of publicity..and doesn't want to be associated to some PR methods..more the persons.. she criticized the BW PR system...

As for people criticizing Anu for taking digs at other actresses...please guys do re read your fave's old controversies in the press....and ask yrselves why are they still your faves!? SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
The only BW top actress who doesn't take digs at others is Kat -- otherwise they all say bad stuff towards each other...Kat admitted herself she was no Vidya Balan and she doesn't expect to have recognition as a superb actress...She only does entertainment...
Errr...no I didn't mean insecure like that. I guess you didn't get my point. Anyways, by saying things lik that about Deepika or Sonam doesn't justify anything. I am not an Anushka hater, I adore her, and i myself said that maybe I am thinking into her quote too much. So chill...no need to write paragraphs about Deepika and Sonam making headlines just because Anukshka hasn't.  All three and young and talented and I hope they go a long way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.sheee

Go to top