With Ranveer, there was no discomfort: Anushka - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago

If asin got all debut awards may be Ghajini being an ATBB had something to with it right!!!

And asin herself was good in it.so its just a matter of kismet my dear.

knowing for something is better than not knowing at all.even after this controversial statements few are  bothered to comment on it.most of them might not even cared to read the topic.ummm so try and figure out whats going wrong and change it.
Originally posted by cinema-goer

If asin got all debut awards may be Ghajini being an ATBB had something to with it right!!!

And asin herself was good in it.so its just a matter of kismet my dear.

knowing for something is better than not knowing at all.even after this controversial statements few are  bothered to comment on it.most of them might not even cared to read the topic.ummm so try and figure out whats going wrong and change it.

I know Asin was the best debut in bollywood. I loved her in Ghajini and she had every right to win that award. I was too excited and happy about her winning the award. She really deserved it

and yes it's not good to consider yourself not controversial when your taking a dig at others so you can get in the news for that statement
Originally posted by Zareena

Actually I am glad that I am known for my talent and not for my clothes or controversies.

U go girl!! I'm really starting to love her ðŸ˜³

O god, there's nothing to get hyper over such a small and harmless comment. Far worse things have been said by other actresses.
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
Anushka: Get a PR and rocking love life and you will certainly be on the front pages...no need for this tiny digs...
Originally posted by trouble_maker

U go girl!! I'm really starting to love her ðŸ˜³

O god, there's nothing to get hyper over such a small and harmless comment. Far worse things have been said by other actresses.

why does it matter if other actresses have said worse things? If other actresses have said worse things, that doesn't justify what Anu said. A dig at other actress is a dig.
ummm If Sonam n DP r more popular than her its becoz of themselves .. be it for acting , clothes or controversy they made sure tht they stay in news .. so If Anushka is not popular like them so its her job to do sumthing abt it .. maybe this dig will help her a bit😆
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

Anushka: Get a PR and rocking love life and you will certainly be on the front pages...no need for this tiny digs...

She does have a PR. How do you think many articles of her and ranveer going out and breaking up is all about. She was linked with others as well but it's not deepika's fault that those news aren't headlines news
Originally posted by Terenaina

And honesty, I became a fan of deepika in oso with her dancing and grace so yeah talent came first in my eyes and I actually didn't like her being in the news for her relationship. And don't blame it on deepika because she always say she don't like it when she's on the news for her relationship rather than work. It's the media that loves to write about her.

Anushka is always on the news for link ups whether it was shahid, ranveer and other model guys and she goes to events also, endorses brands, it's not sonam or deepika's fault if it's not a hot topic

lensa - it's blake lively. The pictures are from gossip girl. I love dan and serena. They are real life couple also blake and penn so cute together

I see your point because I also liked Deepika from OSO, and its true that Deepika does want to focus on her work. I do think though that she kicked herself in the butt by stating some things that in hindsight she shouldn't have

And I love Gossip Girl too, but Penn Badgley and Blake Lively broke up in October😭😭 They're just really good co-stars who know how to not make a scene out of it and kept it away from their professional lives. PS I'm a "Derena" fan😆

But with her no comments, people were getting angry and pissed off at her so she finally had to speak up

Off topic....Are you sure they broke up?  will continue in pm.. I loved them as a couple

I don't think she was making a dig-dig. Isn't Sonam considered a 'fashionista' and she IS more known for her clothes and the controversy topic .. well.. Deepika was in the media a lot this year .. so I dunno .. she's just stating things that the media/people have already said.

Anyways we're all just reading between the lines .. she could've meant anything

BTW Aishu - they did break up!