Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yes, why blame sonam and deepika for anushka's lack of popularity. Why would they stop doing everything, just because they should not be popular! They are trying their own things. Anushka should try her own. Be it talent or something else.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really like anusha but I don't like it when actresses take a dig at others. In Deepika's interview, she talked about how she knew anushka from modeling and she was sweet. But Anushkha is mean to deepz talking about how she's not known for her talent. "I"m glad I'm known for my talent rather than my controversies." A dig at deepika

People are so double standards here. If Deepika said something against someone, they take that bash to page 50 but since sweet anushka is taking digs, she has the right away.

Anushka said she was an outsider. People agree with her. But they can't agree when deepika is an outsider, they say she was a model before. But Anushka used to be a model also
sheee thumbnail
 I am still reading this thread. I am on page 5, lots of catching up to do.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I really like anusha but I don't like it when actresses take a dig at others. In Deepika's interview, she talked about how she knew anushka from modeling and she was sweet. But Anushkha is mean to deepz talking about how she's not known for her talent. "I"m glad I'm known for my talent rather than my controversies." A dig at deepika

People are so double standards here. If Deepika said something against someone, they take that bash to page 50 but since sweet anushka is taking digs, she has the right away.

Anushka said she was an outsider. People agree with her. But they can't agree when deepika is an outsider, they say she was a model before. But Anushka used to be a model also

bold part.....Exactly!!! Thank you for making that comment. lol it feels good that am not the only one thinking this.

Plus I agree Anuska is not an outsider. She is also a model. At first I was saying she was an outsider because I didn't know she was a model.

By the way who is the girl on your sig? Is that Blake Lively?  Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
It's not her being open that people are having problem. Its her way of thinking! To think she is better than deep and sona. Here goes her being humble, she is not a humble person to have thought like this.
I like her but she is not as sweet as I thought!
Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
Agreed, but if you're a model, then I do consider that an outsider but yeah, those were brave digs and Sonam and Deepika 😆

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

bold part.....Exactly!!! Thank you for making that comment. lol it feels good that am not the only one thinking this.

Plus I agree Anuska is not an outsider. She is also a model. At first I was saying she was an outsider because I didn't know she was a model.

Terenaina thumbnail
And honesty, I became a fan of deepika in oso with her dancing and grace so yeah talent came first in my eyes and I actually didn't like her being in the news for her relationship. And don't blame it on deepika because she always say she don't like it when she's on the news for her relationship rather than work. It's the media that loves to write about her.

Anushka is always on the news for link ups whether it was shahid, ranveer and other model guys and she goes to events also, endorses brands, it's not sonam or deepika's fault if it's not a hot topic

lensa - it's blake lively. The pictures are from gossip girl. I love dan and serena. They are real life couple also blake and penn so cute together
Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Agreed, but if you're a model, then I do consider that an outsider but yeah, those were brave digs and Sonam and Deepika 😆

I consider models as outsiders also. I made my comment because I saw people saying anushka was an outsider and deepika wasn't. But both were models so same rules to apply for both.

I still like anushka though. I know I come as anushka hater but I like her acting and think she's better actress than any of the newcomers
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I believe model are not outsiders because they also have it easy when it comes to getting in bollywood and getting film offers than the outsiders. They are actually already in bollywood once they are models. Because they do these ads with actors ect. Someone like Deepika and Anuska have better chance of getting a film because they are considered beautiful because they are models than someone like Kangana. She is the only one I consider an outsider right now. And katrina also got into films because she was a model. If she wasn't a model, Salman wouldn't have noticed her. Zarine from Veer was also a model, and that's how she got the film.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
I understand what you mean lensa but trust there are millions of models that try their luck to get into movies but they never succeed. It's only the lucky ones that get a chance. They audition for millions of new faces for the movie Rab ne bana but Adi chose anushka when she did her screen test