India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KRIYA NEED A RIFT!?!? (Page 4)

ZooniIndian Groupbie
ZooniIndian
ZooniIndian

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Abbe O dhinchak, why the hell you want a rift between Kriya.  Krishna is human and he has deep feelings for Prats.  He is a clean person at heart and he understands that if his wife wants him to do some good work, he should do it.  Its quite simple. 

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I don't understand, why u ppl want aggressive K , always. He has to be normal sometimes.... I don't accept ppl saying he is doing everything to make her happy.... he was like this b4 also, but only difference is Prats was not in line with him. He is doing right thing only... he has to show his aggressive ness in his work n to others not with his wife ... Now  his only support system is Prats only.... n his true two friends. But they r of no use to guide him. So ppl please don't give this suggestion to Cv's is my humble request.

please don't make these love birds to suffer, just bcos we can hv the omph in the show, bcos he has gone thru lots of hurdles to get this treatment from her. Now they r so very understanding n loving...why u all wanna make RIFT in them. Ok, I agree, we all looking for aggressive K, but tht shouldnot spoil the beautiful relationship of Kriya, who r happily married.Shocked

Ya i agree with raman babitha.why u guys what a rift between them. it took almost one year to love each other. otherwise it was always one sided i was almost fed by that track. i was waiting that track to end. it is only 3 months they r together now and u guys want a rift come on yar. look for some other track. i want them to show how they both work together and get over the diffference in their opinions and uprbringing slowly. i think cv's r showing their relationship growing in a nice way. i want the cv's show more of pratigya's love like she standing for him and i think still krishna has doubt abt her love for him. i want that to go away. she has no doubt abt his love. yesterday also when she said abt the duty of wife and all. he was happy and said i understand everything. so see he has that doubt in his mind somewhere that she doesn;t respect or admire him probably it is because of th education side but actually i think she love him more than anything that is why she is there in TN even after all teh suffering she is going. only thing she doesn;t show like krishna. i want cv to show her love atleast to krishna. they have to do that. they have so many track they can use to make a twist. it is all open ended if they wanted they would have created a rift between IG and SS and the Pratigya supporting SS because of her relationship not abt truth and all. she is forced to choose SS like that. Then GD speaking up. COme on yar high time for KESAr to speak. what is this? Then krishna learning. then the Murder plot coming out it is not atall there krishna becomes more protective after knowing this he only knows she doesn;t know. so some tension between them for that. that kind of thing. they have so many track without creating a drift between kriya. i don;t want drift between kriya. watch out what u wish u. the Cv's r watching us. u never know them what they will do in the last minute. so be beware.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

TheNikil1 Senior Member
TheNikil1
TheNikil1

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, yeah I'd like 2 see a short but temporary rift between kriya...dis could be due to some massive misunderstanding between da couple which is when pratz soon discovers she's pregnant wid Krish's child n dat's their big re-union!

Edited by TheNikil1 - 29 December 2010 at 12:34pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
 Flower Flower Flower Flower Flower Flowers & Butterfly Flower Flower Flower Basket Flowers & Butterfly Flower Flower Flowers Flower Welcome Home Milli - Belcum yaar belcum

Aaiye aap ka inthazaar thah.......

Go to top