India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KRIYA NEED A RIFT!?!? (Page 3)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=vishp]i kinda agree with both mili n bubble..

Cvs have lost the track after consummation of marriage..
its true ..those episodes, when  P used to hate K and when K  was upset with P after court track,were awesome..
i would like to see RIFT/TENSION between them...

Lets hope that this show will regain its former glory after Arushi track..

welcome back...Mili...

Hi Vishp,
The Arushi track was the biggest mistake that the CVs made but the changing personalities of K and SS were also the factors that made MKAP lose its glory.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishplakshmi_pai

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]i agree milli................even i'm missing that charm in both d leads of d show n spe krishan...............after kriya unin krishna a change has come in his behaviour but it's not appealing me......i liked d krishna who supports his wife no doubt but along with this he had his own mind set also..........though ryt or wrong.......but he had his own stands........now hez just following prats........it was gud that he agreed with her yesterday but it didn't show his view  about the whole issue just delineated his approach to make his beloved happy with his decission

That's exactly what I mean. The MKAP we are now being served is becoming like the Saxenas: bland and predictable. I know I'm being very mean but I used to quite enjoy the scenes where K used to suddenly become a little rough with P and their skirmishes. Now Kriya scenes are like P getting some kind of  a montessori training. I am afraid that suddenly they may show P telling K," Chalo, apne kaan pakdo aur murga bano". And K saying,"Yes, miss"Shocked Whatever P is saying about his career is right but K's response is a bit unbelievable.
exactly..........d way thy are showing krishna's transformation is not  appealing me............everyone wants to see a transformed krishan but not in this way...............cv's are hell bend on making him a joru ka gulaam kindoo character........i loved d way krishna use to agrusee with her in d begning of  M...........though he was wrong various tims in doing so...but it showed his own stand ,his own thinking...............now a days his only prioroty is to make her feel gud n hapy.....thats it........SleepySleepy

Edited by pragati.tankha - 29 December 2010 at 1:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=soapbubble]Disagree re the rift between Kriya.

However I do very strongly AGREE that the SOAP needs tension. Not the artificial kind created by a stooopid Devrani Jethani track but genuine tug and pull of different characters in different direcitions.
Actually it is not the Thakurs who have been defanged but Krishna and Pratigya. They have been made ineffectual by being unable to do anything in any of the situations in the past month and a half. The Thakurs have been made BORING because they have nothing NEW to say. They have neither changed nor do they have anything new to produce. From an interesting type they've just gone to being mere unreasonable villains. SS used to be unpredictable at one point - now he's just a boring raging old man.

Where is the Pratigya who stood in the hallway taking on the entire Thakur family? Where is the Krishna who tried to balance both sides? There was tension between Kriya then - on every occassion there was tension and such crackling atmosphere!

Where is the goodness and the quiet strength of the Saxenas? This was supposed to be a clash of cultures, where is it now?
Anyway no use  talking.
Bubble
What a fantastic concept, what a talented cast and what a mess they made. Rift between Kriya was a desperate suggestion but what MKAP needs is some kind of  major twist or a turning point. Otherwise what is there to look forward too.Nothing. Have you read, Waiting for Godot, a play where the characters are waiting for something to happen but then nothing happens. The wait turns out to be futile. My fingers are crossed as far as MKAP is concerned.

soapbubble

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]i agree milli................even i'm missing that charm in both d leads of d show n spe krishan...............after kriya unin krishna a change has come in his behaviour but it's not appealing me......i liked d krishna who supports his wife no doubt but along with this he had his own mind set also..........though ryt or wrong.......but he had his own stands........now hez just following prats........it was gud that he agreed with her yesterday but it didn't show his view  about the whole issue just delineated his approach to make his beloved happy with his decission

That's exactly what I mean. The MKAP we are now being served is becoming like the Saxenas: bland and predictable. I know I'm being very mean but I used to quite enjoy the scenes where K used to suddenly become a little rough with P and their skirmishes. Now Kriya scenes are like P getting some kind of  a montessori training. I am afraid that suddenly they may show P telling K," Chalo, apne kaan pakdo aur murga bano". And K saying,"Yes, miss"Shocked Whatever P is saying about his career is right but K's response is a bit unbelievable.
exactly..........d way thy are showing krishna's transformation is not  appealing me............everyone wants to see a transformed krishan but not in this way...............cv's are hell bend on making him a joru ka gulaam kindoo character........i loved d way krishna use to agrusee with her in d begning of  M...........though he was wrong various tims in doing so...but it showed his own stand ,his own thinking...............now a days his only prioroty is to make her feel gud n hapy.....thats it........SleepySleepy

I don't understand, why u ppl want aggressive K , always. He has to be normal sometimes.... I don't accept ppl saying he is doing everything to make her happy.... he was like this b4 also, but only difference is Prats was not in line with him. He is doing right thing only... he has to show his aggressive ness in his work n to others not with his wife ... Now  his only support system is Prats only.... n his true two friends. But they r of no use to guide him. So ppl please don't give this suggestion to Cv's is my humble request.

please don't make these love birds to suffer, just bcos we can hv the omph in the show, bcos he has gone thru lots of hurdles to get this treatment from her. Now they r so very understanding n loving...why u all wanna make RIFT in them. Ok, I agree, we all looking for aggressive K, but tht shouldnot spoil the beautiful relationship of Kriya, who r happily married.Shocked

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

I don't understand, why u ppl want aggressive K , always. He has to be normal sometimes.... I don't accept ppl saying he is doing everything to make her happy.... he was like this b4 also, but only difference is Prats was not in line with him. He is doing right thing only... he has to show his aggressive ness in his work n to others not with his wife ... Now  his only support system is Prats only.... n his true two friends. But they r of no use to guide him. So ppl please don't give this suggestion to Cv's is my humble request.

please don't make these love birds to suffer, just bcos we can hv the omph in the show, bcos he has gone thru lots of hurdles to get this treatment from her. Now they r so very understanding n loving...why u all wanna make RIFT in them. Ok, I agree, we all looking for aggressive K, but tht shouldnot spoil the beautiful relationship of Kriya, who r happily married.Shocked

agreed with babitha it seems to me that we are confused dont know what we r looking for at first when she was not accepting his love we want them to have SR they did have then we dont want too much chumu sessions now we r not getting it people r missing itShockedsome say that they r so understanding couple why pops r showing arguement between them now this that some wanted to have rift between them now when rift we will curse krishna for being so rude to her Ouchwe wanted prats to talk softly with krishna without givung bhashans now she is doing that we r still unhappy refering it as overdosage of seetness Confusedit seems we r walking in a dark tunnel dont know the end .ShockedWacko r we not being very impatient guys ?

Edited by telstra - 29 December 2010 at 3:58am

babithaj

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I hope everything gets well between them...
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

[.
exactly..........d way thy are showing krishna's transformation is not  appealing me............everyone wants to see a transformed krishan but not in this way...............cv's are hell bend on making him a joru ka gulaam kindoo character........i loved d way krishna use to agrusee with her in d begning of  M...........though he was wrong various tims in doing so...but it showed his own stand ,his own thinking...............now a days his only prioroty is to make her feel gud n hapy.....thats it........SleepySleepy [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] i didn't said that i want that agrressiveness in krishna's character,but i'm missing his own stand his own thinking in a particular situation..........now a days shez just following prats n day by day his importance in d story is decreasing.......i shdn't show his agressiveness neither to his wife nor to other ppl........but d way hez behaving these days is also not acceptable for me.........

wat i want is krishna shd begin taking decissions wether ryt or wrong but it shd b his own thinking n not shd b influnced by prats thinking.........
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i am satisfied and content with the way KriYa are progressing and their relationship is moving forward..  
arguments do happen between them.. there is a difference of opinion and for individuals like K and P who stand poles apart when it comes to their preferred lifestyle and the ideologies they believe in, confrontation is inevitable but then this is also the beauty of this couple that now they are beginning to understand each other and now they talk things out..  

i am happy with KriYa at the moment.. and i dont think they have become stagnant.. in fact now with more understanding from P and maturity from K their bond will further strengthen..  

its not that everything is goody goody between KriYa, they do have fierce arguments, the good thing is they talk about their matters now and make up which is good for a relationship.. not like other shows where lead couples end up getting divorced LOL 

K has changed but then this was to happen and the story was suppose to go forward this way..  he has changed to a gentle, loving person with the power of love which again is reality.. people do change. 

Edited by Filza.T - 29 December 2010 at 7:45am

Mili27

Go to top